THE OFFICIAL OL SHIPPING DATE THREAD

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
  1. Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com


  2. Eagerly awaiting my 7 and shred. Hopefully I can get this last cut cycle done before my wedding.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    Eagerly awaiting my 7 and shred. Hopefully I can get this last cut cycle done before my wedding.
    S7 arrived and started shipping yesterday I believe. Should get yours very soon as long as you didn't have S19 on the same order. I believe S19 is the only new release we're waiting on at the moment.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    S7 arrived and started shipping yesterday I believe. Should get yours very soon as long as you didn't have S19 on the same order. I believe S19 is the only new release we're waiting on at the moment.
    Awesome!!!! great news looking forward to it!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

  5. Should I expect a tracking number? I ordered sup3r 7 and sup3r shred???
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bry11 View Post
    Should I expect a tracking number? I ordered sup3r 7 and sup3r shred???
    You should get one when they have it ready. Get in line

  7. Shoot. I've been in line almost a month and a half

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bry11 View Post
    Shoot. I've been in line almost a month and a half
    Welcome to the struggle bus

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bry11 View Post
    Shoot. I've been in line almost a month and a half
    You'll get one in a day or two (weekday)
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    You'll get one in a day or two (weekday)
    Thanks @GNO

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bry11 View Post
    Thanks @GNO
    See, there you go. Looks like your bus stop.

  12. see post#1 ...domestic customers may be getting Assassinate in time for Valentines
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    see post#1 ...domestic customers may be getting Assassinate in time for Valentines
    Tight. Ordered super shred and assassinate Friday night. Cutting for another month at least so these bad boys will be put to the test for sure.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    My order shipped. With Tracking number!
    Got mine last week too but it always takes another 4-5 days for it to actually ship.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  15. Is there an update for the assass1nate shipping, I've yet to even receive shipping confirmation

  16. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    Is there an update for the assass1nate shipping, I've yet to even receive shipping confirmation
    I believe the orders are shipping but there's a ton of orders to catch up on. Shouldn't be long before we're all caught up with the exception of orders with Sup3r-19.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

  17. My Sup3r 7 is arriving today.. just a little update!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

  18. How much time does shipping take to Israel ?
    I ordered one before 10 days and i am so eager to get it. It is getting harder to stick with the diet...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by sareea View Post
    How much time does shipping take to Israel ?
    I ordered one before 10 days and i am so eager to get it. It is getting harder to stick with the diet...
    Most likely at least 2 weeks. You can't get much faster with these low shipping costs.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Most likely at least 2 weeks. You can't get much faster with these low shipping costs.
    Plus now in most countries packages are tracked all the way to your house!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS
  21. THE OFFICIAL OL SHIPPING DATE THREAD


    I ordered two tr1umphs from the recent sale , never received an confirmation email nor a tracking number
    "Passion trumps everything"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    I ordered two tr1umphs from the recent sale , never received an confirmation email nor a tracking number
    Email CS ([email protected])
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  23. Are all flavors of Triumph in stock?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    Are all flavors of Triumph in stock?
    Orange is sold out and all others are while supplies last
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Orange is sold out and all others are while supplies last
    Does that mean Tr1umph will be reformulated as well?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official AM Audio/Video Thread.
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 01:23 AM
  2. The official I hate snow Thread
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:20 AM
  3. The Official Plasma vs. LCD thread!
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in