Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Page 3 of 26 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BANE44 View Post
    How long can we run this? 8 weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Personaly, I would run 12 weeks and 1 month off. It is actually not needed to take breaks but I use breaks just to feel difference when on and off
    Most human studies on its ingredients lasted 12 weeks without a lessening of the effectiveness toward the end , so I definitely see no issue in a continuous 12-16 weeks run.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    3 month damn ?
    I thought most pct is 4 weeks...
    It's not merely for PCT! An extended run is great for natty fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    It is similar but I would say this formula is Bioforge on Steroids

Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Our recommendation is to run KB from day 1 of PCT. KB is unique for a natty PCT product, in terms of what it has been designed to target and restore.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    Any issues with sore joints from this? Only reason I can't do testify. Doesn't look like but I just want to be sure
    Zero issues. No aromatase inhibitor in King's Blood. We use I3C (totally different approach to estrogen management), very joints friendly.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Most human studies on its ingredients lasted 12 weeks without a lessening of the effectiveness toward the end , so I definitely see no issue in a continuous 12-16 weeks run.

It's not merely for PCT! An extended run is great for natty fellas

Exactly.

Zero issues. No aromatase inhibitor in King's Blood. We use I3C (totally different approach to estrogen management), very joints friendly.
    Totaly agree. It can be used longer than 12 weeks but rather 12 weeks than 4 or 8
    •   

3. HA! Royal jelly, as I had guessed .

It looks like a good fomula but such amount of zinc is dangerous. Why have you changed to this TA extract rather than the lj, did you experiment with both ? I'm curious to know how they compare, it does seem like eurycomanone is important .

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23810842

CONCLUSION:

Eurycomanone enhanced testosterone steroidogenesis at the Leydig cells by inhibiting aromatase conversion of testosterone to oestrogen, and at a high concentration may also involve phosphodiesterase inhibition. The quassinoid may be worthy for further development as a phytomedicine to treat testosterone-deficient idiopathic male infertility and sterility.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wagner83 View Post
    HA! Royal jelly, as I had guessed .

It looks like a good fomula but such amount of zinc is dangerous. Why have you changed to this TA extract rather than the lj, did you experiment with both ? I'm curious to know how they compare, it does seem like eurycomanone is important .

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23810842
    This dose of Zinc is FAR from dangerous. FYI, only one fifth of Zinc Picolinate is elemental Zinc.

Eurycomanone DOES matter indeed. You know the % in EuryGold vs LJ100? We do It's actually more cost-effective.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Am I missing the spot on the website where Kings Blood is available for $29.99? I I have it in my cart, but it's at 34.99 with the coupon code.
    The price will go down to $29.99 when the sale officially starts on October 3rd...until then just the STACK3d code for 50% is in effect.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Aye.

Plus I usually find my cardio/endurance capacity tanking on cycle, probably due to lipids etc..EP1C is fawkin awesome at reducing those symptoms.

Any myostatin inhibition is just icing
    That's good to know as I am starting to plan out my next one!

7. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    This dose of Zinc is FAR from dangerous. FYI, only one fifth of Zinc Picolinate is elemental Zinc.

Eurycomanone DOES matter indeed. You know the % in EuryGold vs LJ100? We do It's actually more cost-effective.
    Of course, I stand corrected.

So does that mean you will switch from selling lj100 on its own to selling eurygold? Have you ever been interested in Alivel? (supposed to be >3% eurycomanone) .

Royal jelly could actually be interesting during cycle : anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/267114-pine-pollen-royal.html#post5487061

Pine pollen tincture is an other product you could look at and maybe sell on its own.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wagner83 View Post
    Of course, I stand corrected.
    So does that mean you will switch from selling lj100 on its own to selling eurygold?
    No plans to do so.

9. nice profile. Like the inclusion of Shilajit. Although icariin content could have been higher. 40-60% is my preferred extraction.

2 questions: can you stack with Super PCT overlapping ingredients as far as I can see are zinc, hgw, magnesium and mucuna. Would combinations on these be too much? Worried mostly about the zinc 35 mg in super pct + 50 mg in kings blood. I guess I could combine 1/2 dose of super pct with full dose of KB or bridge the 2. Would have loved to stack full dose of fadogia and bulbine with KB

secondly, any in house bloodwork?

10. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    nice profile. Like the inclusion of Shilajit. Although icariin content could have been higher. 40-60% is my preferred extraction.

2 questions: can you stack with Super PCT overlapping ingredients as far as I can see are zinc, hgw, magnesium and mucuna. Would combinations on these be too much? Worried mostly about the zinc 35 mg in super pct + 50 mg in kings blood. I guess I could combine 1/2 dose of super pct with full dose of KB or bridge the 2. Would have loved to stack full dose of fadogia and bulbine with KB

I would nor recommend you stack them, simply unnecessary. Choose one or run back to back.

There are several variables that have an impact on bloodwork so we do not believe such tests are relevant. I have said this before in regards to TEST1FY. However, We do test of all our raws for purity

11. Am I a hater if I say I'm not overly impressed by this profile?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Am I a hater if I say I'm not overly impressed by this profile?
    So a 9/10 instead of full marks, well thats cool man.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Tell us what would be needed to impress you?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    hot trans kissing on label

15. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    nice profile. Like the inclusion of Shilajit. Although icariin content could have been higher. 40-60% is my preferred extraction.

This product was formulated to support your recovery, not just restoring androgen balance but also restoring spermatogenesis and getting libido back in order, not to mention a whole host of other benefits from a health standpoint. How would one undertake in house blood work without obvious conflict of results from SERMS and about 100000 other factors which can influence the outcome?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Name:  48615532.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  187.1 KB

Nah bro, you're entitled to share your opinion. I can say quite confidently that the guys who formulated this are rather brilliant and have proven track records, designing some of the most effective supplements in the industry. I'm curious as to what you would change, though.

17. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Phytofused Tacogains should do the trick.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

18. Does this mean super pct is going to be discontinued soon?

19. Quote Originally Posted by TNlifting View Post
    Does this mean super pct is going to be discontinued soon?
    Nope
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  20. Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Love the profile, now to decide whether to buy this or alphamax xt or diesel test booster!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Phytofused Tacogains should do the trick.
    A taco within a taco?

Name:  Bjl9tzl.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  6.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    Love the profile, now to decide whether to buy this or alphamax xt or diesel test booster!
    I think you listed them in the correct order.

22. Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    Why hello there pretty young thing, let me introduce myself: Knobby, the 8th dwarf, dont let my stature fool you
  23. Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Why hello there pretty young thing, let me introduce myself: Knobby, the 8th dwarf, dont let my stature fool you
    I'll have you know, i have fought little mayans like you back in nam. Pretty yes, little? Not quite.

24. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Some fabled exotic extract from the Amazonian forest that in an obscure never-published, never-replicated study dated 1958 boosted spiders Test by 500% (not unheard of in this goddamn industry...).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 06-19-2017, 08:12 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK