Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

Page 26 of 26 First ... 242526

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I'm working on writing a detailed post in regards to this, but you can't go wrong either way. I think you meant to write adding Eliminate to KG rather than Kingsblood? Adding Eliminate to KG is fine if you like the benefits Arimastane offers. You can save yourself a couple bucks by using ACP. It's plenty of protection for those mild SARMs.
    Thanks, OL makes my favorite products. I think I may just order ACP then, I just love the K1ngs product line. ACP handles cholesterol and all that just fine from elevated numbers due to LGD research?

I do like Arimistane quite a bit, but that drying effect can be harsh as well haha.

2. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    Thanks, OL makes my favorite products. I think I may just order ACP then, I just love the K1ngs product line. ACP handles cholesterol and all that just fine from elevated numbers due to LGD research?

I do like Arimistane quite a bit, but that drying effect can be harsh as well haha.
    Yes, Red Yeast Rice, Grape Seed extract, Pine Bark, and Policosanol are all natural remedies for lowering cholesterol levels that have been around forever. ACP should work well for Ligandrol research.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, Red Yeast Rice, Grape Seed extract, Pine Bark, and Policosanol are all natural remedies for lowering cholesterol levels that have been around forever. ACP should work well for Ligandrol research.
    Beautiful! If you can, do a small write up on arimistane as well, which could promote El1minate! I have a product with arimistane in it. Trying to find the current balance of what to administer at the moment. It definitely does something, just what exactly though, seems to be a variety of things.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Attachment 154904
    ^^^This from first half of May 2016. I had been natty for 4-5 months. I did take some test boosters in that natty time period but not sure when. They were Super PCT and Alphamax XT.
    Attachment 154905
    ^^^This set of bloods was earlier this year a month after using KB for 2 months and being natty for over 6 months.
    I think this is the second set of bloodwork Ive seen that shows high SHBG after KB...not dishing it because other areas showed good increases ...but Id think a high % divanil extract would stack well with KB if this is the case...to keep SHBG in check.

Wheres an equivilant to the original Activate by Designer Supplements when ya need it!

5. It's interesting that there were no changes to the LH (and minimal FSH changes) in the blood work posted above. Does KB primarily increase testosterone by non HPG axis mechanisms?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I think this is the second set of bloodwork Ive seen that shows high SHBG after KB...not dishing it because other areas showed good increases ...but Id think a high % divanil extract would stack well with KB if this is the case...to keep SHBG in check.

Wheres an equivilant to the original Activate by Designer Supplements when ya need it!
    Afraid that is a negative on the 3-4 Divanil and lowering of SHBG. People have taken it specifically for this purpose, and there was no change in bloodwork. Furthermore, testing of stinging nettle extracts has challenged the notion that 3-4 Divanil even exists, and if it does, we have no idea if it is bioavailable in humans. SHBG is a b1tch to lower once it is elevated, and it is a common consequence of using SERM's. I believe Jebrook had been on Clomid fairly close to the timeframe of his blood work. Given that K1NGS BLOOD is intended to be used as the ultimate PCT, I think blood work will most often show elevated SHBG given the fact that it is frequently used in close proximity to SERMs. I have seen some favorable blood work for Borons ability to slightly lower SHBG.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Killcure666 View Post
    It's interesting that there were no changes to the LH (and minimal FSH changes) in the blood work posted above. Does KB primarily increase testosterone by non HPG axis mechanisms?
    Higher Test with same LH & FSH is amazing. Leydig Cells are working more efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Afraid that is a negative on the 3-4 Divanil and lowering of SHBG. People have taken it specifically for this purpose, and there was no change in bloodwork. Furthermore, testing of stinging nettle extracts has challenged the notion that 3-4 Divanil even exists, and if it does, we have no idea if it is bioavailable in humans. SHBG is a b1tch to lower once it is elevated, and it is a common consequence of using SERM's. I believe Jebrook had been on Clomid fairly close to the timeframe of his blood work. Given that K1NGS BLOOD is intended to be used as the ultimate PCT, I think blood work will most often show elevated SHBG given the fact that it is frequently used in close proximity to SERMs. I have seen some favorable blood work for Borons ability to slightly lower SHBG.
    Also keep in mind that all you need is a mere few days on lower CHO to increase your SHBG, and dozens of other factors have a role as well.
    Besides, you're right; the so called "Divanil" was total garbage. Pretty much all lowest quality powdered nettle. Regardless of some widely ignored anti-androgenic effect of nettle.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    That 2nd bloodwork was well over six months after using Clomid.

9. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Higher Test with same LH & FSH is amazing. Leydig Cells are working more efficiently.

Also keep in mind that all you need is a mere few days on lower CHO to increase your SHBG, and dozens of other factors have a role as well.
    Besides, you're right; the so called "Divanil" was total garbage. Pretty much all lowest quality powdered nettle. Regardless of some widely ignored anti-androgenic effect of nettle.
    Amen!

Sorry, not familiar with CHO...Chinese Hamster Ovaries?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Amen!

Sorry, not familiar with CHO...Chinese Hamster Ovaries?
    CHO=Carbohydrates

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    CHO=Carbohydrates
    Yeah...I found that too. Then I found a study that involved both and got completely confused...haha

Admittedly, I am way overdue for my morning stimulant..

12. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    Beautiful! If you can, do a small write up on arimistane as well, which could promote El1minate! I have a product with arimistane in it. Trying to find the current balance of what to administer at the moment. It definitely does something, just what exactly though, seems to be a variety of things.
    Look at the Eliminate write-up on our website
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Vit D, magnesium and tongkat ali should help with lowering shbg too

14. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Vit D, magnesium and tongkat ali should help with lowering shbg too
    Yup...exactly! We must have been involved in the same thread that discussed this a few weeks ago.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 06-19-2017, 08:12 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK