OLYMPUS LABS OFFICIAL REP LIST

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Greetings, Demigod nation!

We here at Olympus Labs want to provide the best customer service experience in the industry.

In this thread you will find an official list of current Olympus Labs Representatives including their roles and responsibilities. Here you can see which OL Rep will be best to contact for any questions or comments you may have. Please consult this list before PM'ing or emailing a Demigod. Choosing the right one will help get your question answered as quickly and accurately as possible! Thank you!

Jebrook
Jebrook is a representative of Olympus Labs UK. He can help you with:
-OL UK customer service inquiries
-OL UK product use and advice

Woody
Woody is a representative of Olympus Labs US. He can help you with:
-OL US customer service inquiries
-OL US product use and advice

Lynks8
Lynks8 is a representative of Olympus Labs US. He can help you with:
-OL US customer service inquiries
-OL US product use and advice

NoAddedHmones
NoAddedHmones is an Olympus Labs product formulator. He can help you with:
-Questions related to Olympus Labs product ingredients and formulations.

xtyler
xtyler is an Olympus Labs product formulator. He can help you with:

Synapsin
Synapsin is an Olympus Labs product formulator. He can help you with:

GNO
GNO is head of product launch promotions and sales. He is available for questions about specific orders. Please contact other representatives with any general customer service, product, or sales questions.

Olympus Labs Olympus UK
Olympus Labs/Olympus UK is the owner of Olympus Labs. He is available for questions about specific orders. Please contact other representatives with any general customer service, product, or sales questions.

Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
116877d1427762495-olympus-labs-ep1c-ol-logo.jpg

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
But the real question is.....who is the cutest???? ;) ;) ;)

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Best customer service to begin with. This should only help you guys be more efficient and amazing than ever.

Thanks for all ya do!

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I think you should all post pics and make a poll... ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My ego is saying Me, but my heart and common sense say it's GNO.
what a sweetheart you are :heart:

btw I sent you the $50 via PayPal....

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woody is also sexy AF. Like cute lil bearded gnome! xtyler has the best bod but she's a "Butterface"...

BRB...running for my life!!!
yeah they are cute but scrawny since they do not lift....:261:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thread for our customers Lynks8. I'll put it out there that I particularly love discussing ph/ds and hang out a lot in the anabolics forum. I'm always available by pm or tag mention to help with cycle questions and setup. I love the entire lineup of both our companies and will answer questions regarding any product or stack combination if I can.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Great thread. Now I know which one I should PM spam for a specific question or service.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thread. Now I know which one I should PM spam for a specific question or service.
My PM's are currently disabled as well as all the other guys' except NewAgeMayan. Please send all questions directly to him no matter how trivial or mundane.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My PM's are currently disabled as well as all the other guys' except NewAgeMayan. Please send all questions directly to him no matter how trivial or mundane.
The more trivial, the better! My simple brain cant deal with tricksy queries.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little birdie told me we might be getting a new addition to the team...

Any guesses? :eek:mfg:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little birdie told me we might be getting a new addition to the team...

Any guesses? :eek:mfg:
Our perfect team cant get more perfect ...who authorized this?

:wizard:

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think what most of us wanna know is....Will you be using Ergonine or Tr1umph for your daily staples?
Both are great products and have their own advantages. I helped formulate Ergonine, and not working for PES doesn't mean I'm going to start slamming it :p

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Both are great products and have their own advantages. I helped formulate Ergonine, and not working for PES doesn't mean I'm going to start slamming it :p
Lol, I know, I was just messing around with ya. Both are awesome.

Tr1umph in a surplus and Ergonine in a deficit. Best of both worlds. I'm glad to see you with OL though. I pretty much switched to only using their products now.

Although I am giving Performax Lab PowerMaxXT as my daily staple at the moment. In fact, I just got it today and had my first scoop. Flavor is pretty on point Cubsfan!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
follow-up question: boxers or briefs? ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I know, I was just messing around with ya. Both are awesome.

Tr1umph in a surplus and Ergonine in a deficit. Best of both worlds. I'm glad to see you with OL though. I pretty much switched to only using their products now.

Although I am giving Performax Lab PowerMaxXT as my daily staple at the moment. In fact, I just got it today and had my first scoop. Flavor is pretty on point Cubsfan!
Great to hear. All 3 are great products. We are all lucky to have such powerhouse daily ergogenic options, that we can switch back and forth to not get bored. Plus no need to mix a bunch of bulks, the convenience is awesome.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think what most of us wanna know is....Will you be using Ergonine or Tr1umph for your daily staples?
I like Ergonine, it's a great supplement and I'd never say anything bad about it. But I always stacked soy lecithin granules for the phosphatidic acid. Tr1umph includes soy lecithin, and it's actually standardized for phosphatides, unlike the granules that I've used in the past. So that's a nice inclusion.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a rep for another company, I have nothing but positive things to say about Olympus Labs. They are a top notch company and their reps are very helpful and knowledgeable. Can't go wrong with OL!