Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    No c'mon man....

I blew kisses in it!
    That explains my elated giddy feeling :x

10. ☹️

11. Any advice on how to get more out of the experience using this?
    I Haven't used it on its own consistently enough to be able to comment on effect as a fat-burner, nor do I even intend to use it for weight loss - but as a Pre it's had absolutely no effect for me. To be fair, it is not primarily designed to be a pump-free Pre, but after hearing so much about the effect on focus, energy and mood, it has been disappointing. Even at 2 heaped scoops on an empty stomach, and I am not a heavy stim user at all.
    I don't have access to pure Rauwolscine right now, but I do have OL IGNIT3 and ELIX1R... Thoughts on experimenting with a mix? Any other ideas to enhance the experience using this product?

12. Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHanuman View Post
    Any advice on how to get more out of the experience using this?
    I Haven't used it on its own consistently enough to be able to comment on effect as a fat-burner, nor do I even intend to use it for weight loss - but as a Pre it's had absolutely no effect for me. To be fair, it is not primarily designed to be a pump-free Pre, but after hearing so much about the effect on focus, energy and mood, it has been disappointing. Even at 2 heaped scoops on an empty stomach, and I am not a heavy stim user at all.
    I don't have access to pure Rauwolscine right now, but I do have OL IGNIT3 and ELIX1R... Thoughts on experimenting with a mix? Any other ideas to enhance the experience using this product?
    Don't mix them - especially at the same time.

How are you taking it? Fasted? After a meal? If so, how big of a meal and how long after.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

13. Fasted

Edit: I also have access to any Ayurvedic products - Although I'm already using copious amounts of Ashwagandha and Shilajit.

14. Really love the stimulant kick in this. If you had the same stimulants in Conquer Unleashed that would be my next pre. At the moment i'm just coming war with nitrates and citrulline however.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHanuman View Post
    Fasted

Edit: I also have access to any Ayurvedic products - Although I'm already using copious amounts of Ashwagandha and Shilajit.
    Ashwagandha pretty much stops stimulant effects to me. I had to stop taking it around workouts because I'd end up yawning and feeling sleepy during.

15. Sorry for the thread bump, but I'm curious as to how other people are dosing BLOODSHR3D. I train 5-6 days a week. When I perform cardio (usually 3-4 days a week), I do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I've been using 1.5 scoops and it definitely kicks my ass.. but is it okay to take it every day, or should I cycle to reduce the possibility of my body becoming tolerant to the Eria Jarensis/J.REGIA combo? I love the insane focus and don't want to become tolerant to it anytime soon.

I was thinking of going 1 week on, 1 week off, with my off week reverting back to my Caffeine/Yohimbine combo.

16. Every training day 2 scoops 30-45 min pwo (workout AM). On non-training days before breakfast.

17. Quote Originally Posted by WawaCoffee View Post
    Sorry for the thread bump, but I'm curious as to how other people are dosing BLOODSHR3D. I train 5-6 days a week. When I perform cardio (usually 3-4 days a week), I do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I've been using 1.5 scoops and it definitely kicks my ass.. but is it okay to take it every day, or should I cycle to reduce the possibility of my body becoming tolerant to the Eria Jarensis/J.REGIA combo? I love the insane focus and don't want to become tolerant to it anytime soon.

I was thinking of going 1 week on, 1 week off, with my off week reverting back to my Caffeine/Yohimbine combo.
    IMO it's fine. Just cycle off bloodshred every 8-12 weeks for a month, and you'll be fine regarding any sort of stimulant tolerance/ benefits from the product.
    Olympus Labs

18. Just tried war and its great,a lot more euphoric than raw with the same sweating intensity of raw IMO. LOVE IT

19. Can it be use with ARA.? As it seem to have anti inflatmatory property

20. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Can it be use with ARA.? As it seem to have anti inflatmatory property
    Dose it away from ARA

21. This is really good stuff !!!
    Currently listening to all the renditions of shake it off on Spotify, I'm happy as a pig in manure on this tteadmill

22. Guys, quick question.

My bro takes war and he said lately after taking it on an empty stomach he's getting a slight stomach upset

He takes it;
    Empty stomach first thing in the morning

Then about hour after has breakfast

Then as a preworkout im assuming again empty stomach

I've told him to skip the morning scoop, have breakfast as normal

Then maybe eat hour or so before the gym and then take a scoop and see how that goes

Any other suggestions?

Strange because it's only started happening yesterday

23. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Guys, quick question.

My bro takes war and he said lately after taking it on an empty stomach he's getting a slight stomach upset

He takes it;
    Empty stomach first thing in the morning

Then about hour after has breakfast

Then as a preworkout im assuming again empty stomach

I've told him to skip the morning scoop, have breakfast as normal

Then maybe eat hour or so before the gym and then take a scoop and see how that goes

Any other suggestions?

Strange because it's only started happening yesterday
    If it's only started yesterday I'd look into duet and other supps.

He could try taking WAR with meals.

24. He doesn't take anything else so it's just war related.

Yeah i figured maybe he needs some food in him, which is what I suggested to him

I'll see him later to ask how it's going

25. can my wife who is breastfeeding take this?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 470
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 03:46 PM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 10:03 AM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM