1. Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I may have tasted the starkrush
    Lol k bye. J3rk.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lynks8 View Post
    This, being a powder, is gonna hit faster than Ignit3. You can always add more stims, but you can't take 'em away. If you want to experiment, I'd start with 2 caps Ignit3, assess the effects, and take it from there.
    If you want to stack them for the energy effects, it makes no sense since the blends between the powder and caps are very similar.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    If you want to stack them for the energy effects, it makes no sense since the blends between the powder and caps are very similar.
    I sent you a pm

4. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    How stim tolerant are you? BS pre, too? That's a lot at one time IMO
    Yea it is a lot at one time. I'm just gonna rotate them ignite one day bloodshred the other

5. Reps, when does this 50% site wide end? No paycheck till Monday.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Reps, when does this 50% site wide end? No paycheck till Monday.
    Either way youll be taken care of man.

7. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Either way youll be taken care of man.
    For sure, I know how y'all operate. I was just wondering when the official end of the sale was so I could figure out if I wouldn't have to bother you with special orders and stuff
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

8. I'm ready for cutting season already. Can't wait to stack Bloodshr3d with some Orig1n & Tr1umph!

9. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    For sure, I know how y'all operate. I was just wondering when the official end of the sale was so I could figure out if I wouldn't have to bother you with special orders and stuff
    it will end on Sept. 20th afaik
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    it will end on Sept. 20th afaik
    Yes sir, I ended up seeing that in the sale thread shortly after I asked! Thank you.

11. I believe this has been covered but do the small amount of carbs in protein supplements elicit enough of an insulin response to negate the effects of the yohimbine?
    I don't tolerate yohimbine sides well, but I find them more manageable if I have something more than water in my stomach.

12. Any chance this may cause stim d--k, finally got things back to normal and not trying to go back!

13. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    I believe this has been covered but do the small amount of carbs in protein supplements elicit enough of an insulin response to negate the effects of the yohimbine?
    I don't tolerate yohimbine sides well, but I find them more manageable if I have something more than water in my stomach.
    If the carbs don't the protein will.
    Olympus Labs Demigod

14. The million $ q, How does it compare to ignite?

15. Quote Originally Posted by bashar View Post
    The million $ q, How does it compare to ignite?
    If you are looking for anecdotal feedback you will need to wait a couple months.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bashar View Post
    The million $ q, How does it compare to ignite?
    Stim Portion is stronger even at 2 scoops, only real demigods can handle 3 scoops at once after 10 years in the hyperbolic chamber
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

17. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Stim Portion is stronger even at 2 scoops, only real demigods can handle 3 scoops at once after 10 years in the hyperbolic chamber
    Mmm...Interesting

18. Quote Originally Posted by dukes3577 View Post
    Any chance this may cause stim d--k, finally got things back to normal and not trying to go back!
    Unlikely. As with any stimulant-based product, it will be user-dependent, but from what I've seen, the primary culprit of stim dick is DMAA or abuse of stims in general. Bloodshr3d contains no DMAA. Instead, it has a couple novel stimulants that, among other things, exhibit dopaminergic effects. Additionally, in the RAW edition, there's rauwolscine. These ingredients should, if anything, actually help erectile quality in the short term. Long term abuse of stimulants, however, may have the reverse effect. As long as you're not using stims in super heavy doses for long periods of time, you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    If the carbs don't the protein will.
    Yea. Protein itself is insulinogenic. It's a monophasic response, so it will be shorter-lived, but it's still not ideal. I would try it at least once on an empty stomach. Our rauwolscine has never given me the sides that Y or even some Alpha-Y extracts have...but everyone reacts differently.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Lynks8 View Post

Yea. Protein itself is insulinogenic. It's a monophasic response, so it will be shorter-lived, but it's still not ideal. I would try it at least once on an empty stomach. Our rauwolscine has never given me the sides that Y or even some Alpha-Y extracts have...but everyone reacts differently.
    Ignit3 gives me the sides so I'm going to expect Bloodshr3d Raw to do the same. I still had to get a tub of it to try out though

20. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Ignit3 gives me the sides so I'm going to expect Bloodshr3d Raw to do the same. I still had to get a tub of it to try out though
    Ignite may also lower your blood sugar through its MOA and it may not actually be the Alpha-Y giving you the sides.

From a personal experience, Alpha-Y and Ignite hit me similarly but differently
    Olympus Labs Demigod

21. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Gotcha. As Woody mentioned, Ignit3 is surprisingly effective at controlling blood sugar, so one may experience hypo symptoms which could, in effect, compound the feelings of sides some get from Y. Additionally, Bloodshr3d has Rhodiola, which should help smooth the effects of the rauwolscine/stims.

If you want to have something in your stomach beforehand, I'd do a low dose of protein powder with a little bit of fat at least ~1hr before Bloodshr3d, if possible. Theoretically, a small amount of protein, especially with a bit of added fat, should only cause a transient rise in plasma glucose levels with a subsequent rise in insulin secretion - so it would only transiently blunt lipolysis. To what degree, I don't know. Maybe one of our smarter members can help shed some light. Either way, I'm nitpicking over small stuff. I hope you like it!

22. Is Orange starkrush like Orange crush or it's more of orange caramel candy( assuming on pic) ?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    Is Orange starkrush like Orange crush or it's more of orange caramel candy( assuming on pic) ?
    From what I saw in the thread, I'm assuming orange Starburst candy.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    From what I saw in the thread, I'm assuming orange Starburst candy.
    Correct.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bhl08090 View Post
    Any idea when these bundles of joy will be shipped?
    Working on getting it expedited, but no change since last update (early Oct). I probably would have told you if there was
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 10:03 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40