Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

Page 20 of 20 First ... 181920

1. Iíve put the grape one through the nutribullet with grinding blade...even that couldnít break it all up!! Got enough powder to start using though. Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    My Bro's 2 bloodshr3d war were the same he had 2 tubs of grape from nutriverse, i got a fork and just kept stabbing until powderized, seemed to do the job well.
    ^I can generally get it to break up with a knife, but if it's really giving you issues, throw it in a blender (make sure to take the silica packet out, sounds like a no-brainer but just a reminder lol). Then I'd store it in the fridge or in the freezer. It's still fine to use.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    HELP!!!

Just received my order or Raw & War editions...both have arrived solid!

1. How to get it usable?
    2. Is it still usable?!

Attachment 157084Attachment 157085
    Yeah buddy still usable!
    Use a blender to convert it into fine powder again,make sure that you remove the desiccant bag , you can add it back later! Then store it into your freezer and you will never have issues with moisture again
  4. Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

Here was mine, still digging at it with a knife. I usually blend and that works. Last time I did this though, it got gummy. I will try the freezer method also in the future.

As you can see below the scooper is stuck, still have not got it out yet. This happened recently with two tubs from Amazon. I sent the first one back, this one I am just scrapping off what I need each day. Before these two, I have ordered them several times before without issue.

Ps: love this product.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 01:31 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 07:56 AM
  3. Replies: 50