Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

Page 19 of 19 First ... 171819

1. I'm find the RAW is really clumpy and when mixed alot sticks to the bottom of my shaker and also very 'frothy'? Tried shaking the tub but still the same.

2. Quote Originally Posted by verma View Post
    I'm find the RAW is really clumpy and when mixed alot sticks to the bottom of my shaker and also very 'frothy'? Tried shaking the tub but still the same.
    I never get that. How you storing it?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I never get that. How you storing it?
    In a cupboard with my protein and creatine which are fine.. I do live in the UK and fit delivered from abroad

4. Quote Originally Posted by verma View Post
    In a cupboard with my protein and creatine which are fine.. I do live in the UK and fit delivered from abroad
    Sorry I wasn't clear in my question...I was more asking u see what conditions. Room temperature?
    Was the powder itself always clumpy upon receipt?

5. Quote Originally Posted by verma View Post
    I'm find the RAW is really clumpy and when mixed alot sticks to the bottom of my shaker and also very 'frothy'? Tried shaking the tub but still the same.
    use about 50mls of very hot water at the base of your shaker then mix in the BS till its fully dissolved then add cold water.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Feedback time, I have run 2 bottle back to back at 3 scoop per day, 6 am, 11am and 4 pm most days. The mood was good, I did lost fat great product. Friday for the first time I tried 1 scoop plus 3 quarter of a scoop. The mood and energy is somethings else I tell you! I just wanted to dance in the kitchen and I am pretty happy guy to start with. I did not use it today just to see. I drank two coffee during the day and the energy is great. Tomorrow morning a start the day with 2 scoops and I will report back!

Forgot to mention I did took a 1 month break in between the firts 2 bottles and this one where I am about 2 to 3 weeks in

7. Can u guys upgrade the flavor for bubble gum? It taste like a swisher sweet and It constantly clumps up

8. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Can u guys upgrade the flavor for bubble gum? It taste like a swisher sweet and It constantly clumps up
    On our radar in the future

9. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Can u guys upgrade the flavor for bubble gum? It taste like a swisher sweet and It constantly clumps up
    Working on it in the future!
    Olympus Labs

10. hey guys...just made my first order, bought both RAW and WAR editions to see which suits me best! Any tips on dosing for a first time user? I've just finished a tub of OG Alphamine but never use a full dose!!

Also, whats the shipping timeframe on international orders?
    Thanks

11. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    hey guys...just made my first order, bought both RAW and WAR editions to see which suits me best! Any tips on dosing for a first time user? I've just finished a tub of OG Alphamine but never use a full dose!!

Thanks
    Make sure to only use one at a time (don't combine the two to start, see how you like each first) and start off at 1 scoop to assess tolerance at first. No clue on shipping though
    Olympus Labs

12. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    hey guys...just made my first order, bought both RAW and WAR editions to see which suits me best! Any tips on dosing for a first time user? I've just finished a tub of OG Alphamine but never use a full dose!!

Thanks
    Try half a scoop of RAW first trust me it hits hard.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Try half a scoop of RAW first trust me it hits hard.
    I agree Raw is very strong and it has taken ages for me to build tolerance to full 3 scoops per day, 2 in the am and 1 pre workout. the rauwolscine from OL hits me very hard at 2 caps in the am fasted though, i do not know if i should back down to just the 1 cap dose, i will if it is enough for the fat burning effect, also when i use the alpha yohimbine caps i don't use in combo with bloodshr3d raw or ignit3 just solo and the 2 caps still seems to give me terrible anxiety.

14. I kind of like the cold sweat effect from RAW when training but damn strange when taking it other times.

15. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post

Thanks
    Raw is more comparable to OG Alphamine, given that Alphamine utilized SA2-A and Raw uses rauwolscine. However, Raw is much stronger. Start with no more than a scoop, maybe even less than that given you never used a full dose of Alphamine. And enjoy!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Raw is more comparable to OG Alphamine, given that Alphamine utilized SA2-A and Raw uses rauwolscine. However, Raw is much stronger. Start with no more than a scoop, maybe even less than that given you never used a full dose of Alphamine. And enjoy!
    + 1 when i actually weighed out portions and used full serving of 3 scoops per day it was intense, i now do 2 caps or 6mg RAUWOLSCINE and get terrible anxiety which is crippling sometimes, this is without using any other form of yohimbine e.g. if i use the RAUWOLSCINE it is without any ignit3 or bloodshr3d raw.

Is one cap 3mg RAUWOLSCINE enough fasted in the am for the fat burning effects because some people tolerate 9mg in one go.

17. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    + 1 when i actually weighed out portions and used full serving of 3 scoops per day it was intense, i now do 2 caps or 6mg RAUWOLSCINE and get terrible anxiety which is crippling sometimes, this is without using any other form of yohimbine e.g. if i use the RAUWOLSCINE it is without any ignit3 or bloodshr3d raw.

Is one cap 3mg RAUWOLSCINE enough fasted in the am for the fat burning effects because some people tolerate 9mg in one go.
    Yes, you don't need to (and shouldn't) dose rauwolscine as high as you would yohimbine HCl. You should get benefit from 3mg solo. And you shouldn't need to add any if using BSR or Ignit3.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Yes, you don't need to (and shouldn't) dose rauwolscine as high as you would yohimbine HCl. You should get benefit from 3mg solo. And you shouldn't need to add any if using BSR or Ignit3.
    Thanks for reply, i guess i will just stick with 1 cap of 3mg solo then because any higher just makes me feel ill, weak and almost crippled with anxiety.

19. I did intend to start very low with the RAW dosing! If I need a boost with the WAR Ill add a cap of Alphaburn

20. I just went to OL's site to check out Raw and I noticed it's not shipping out for another month. Is it being reflavored with this batch? It has a solid profile and I want to run it, but the taste is horrendous. I trashed the first bottle I bought.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Onefckngear View Post
    I just went to OL's site to check out Raw and I noticed it's not shipping out for another month. Is it being reflavored with this batch? It has a solid profile and I want to run it, but the taste is horrendous. I trashed the first bottle I bought.
    what flavour, i found the orange to be the most bearable but have had to change to using ignit3 because i find the taste quite sickly and hard to use on a daily basis, it is easier with 100-150ml of water though, are you diluting it too much.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 10:03 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
  3. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-26-2017, 06:23 PM