OL osta questions ...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i like OL brand due to 5mg dosing .. i have over 400 caps of the stuff .. one coming from clear bottle and other from solid

So i got the solid bottle from a trader here .. good stand up guy but just wanna confirm of the different capsules ...

371a7d4e4a.jpg

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The blue capsules are legit, every osta i've bought were blue caps... Not sure about the white ones i've bought about 9-10 never had white caps, but I could be wrong.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've never gotten osta from OL but primeval labs, and another brand called Dna anabolics (which was garbage) where both in white caps

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The OL Osta I ran previously was blue caps

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I had solid black bottle 240 cap and it was blue pills all of which were OL bought around 8-10 about a year ago they were all solid black like the one in your picture and they had blue caps.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know my post seems useless (my bad) but my point was could be that maybe they switched it up threw some other brand osta in there to get rid of it

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid bottle with 240 blue caps

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both caps are correct. The clear bottle with white caps was before the OL UK SARM line. The black bottle with blue caps is the newer UK version. GTG.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both caps are correct. The clear bottle with white caps was before the OL UK SARM line. The black bottle with blue caps is the newer UK version. GTG.

Awesome .. thanks bud for confirming .. love the 5mg :)

Lift2

Awards
Recently bought mine 240 caps black bottle but the caps are white. Gtg? I have emailed OL about the batch nr but havent got a reply and that was one week ago.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Recently bought mine 240 caps black bottle but the caps are white. Gtg? I have emailed OL about the batch nr but havent got a reply and that was one week ago.
PM me or jeb where you bought it?