Q & A FOR OR1GIN

Page 67 of 67 First ... 656667

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Yeah I meant lay off the stims, I dont trust any detox stuff I see for what I want to do haha, its hard to get off these stims (caffeine specifically) I am addicted haha, know of anyway or supplement that can help with slowly tapering off and not going insane or sleeping all day?
    Either taper off gradually or go cold turkey. Tapering off can help with caffeine withdrawal headaches, but cold turkey gets it over faster, so it's up to you which way you want to go. It sucks, but it gets better quickly. People generally say to go two weeks without stims, and that's probably a good guideline if you can't even feel BSR.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I have used Bloodshred before, too be honest it made me hungrier and also need to go to the toilet (normally 45 mins after, but a good movement not bad haha)
    That is probably the Rauwloscine (Alpha-Y) in it. it does the exact same thing to me. I know it is the Rauw because I have taken a pure Rauw supp (also from OL) and it has the same effect on me.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
    •   

3. Has this particular supplement been discontinued?

Thanks
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Has this particular supplement been discontinued?

Thanks
    Or1gin will be replaced with K1ngslayer, which will be our new natural anabolic that will be even better for improved body composition.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Or1gin will be replaced with K1ngslayer, which will be our new natural anabolic that will be even better for improved body composition.
    guess I need to finish up my current stash of Or1gin then, to make room for the new supp
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Price for test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:29 AM
  2. PH's for a cutting?
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 06:57 PM
  3. EXpiration Date for Fina ???
    By SteveDFW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 01:29 PM
  4. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 04:37 PM
  5. Fun Fact...marshmellows good for you?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:16 AM