Q & A FOR OR1GIN

Page 2 of 67 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    @GNO on another thread you said that you would NOT in any way recommend the use of rikkunsh1to because of the risk of hypokalemia yet or1gin contains a number of the ingredients that make up or1gin, can you elaborate on this please?
    Or1gin contains all of the ingredients that make up Or1gin
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    @GNO on another thread you said that you would NOT in any way recommend the use of rikkunsh1to because of the risk of hypokalemia yet or1gin contains a number of the ingredients that make up or1gin, can you elaborate on this please?
    Apologies to @GNO I meant that for @Danes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Does it blow away triumph as a natural anabolic?
    Apples and oranges, the two will compliment each other very nicely.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

4. Any anecdotal feedback from the whole formula, even from reps?
  5. Q & A FOR OR1GIN

Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Any anecdotal feedback from the whole formula, even from reps?
    Since this product has literally not been released yet, there is no anecdotal feedback. @xtyler and I have tested each ingredient extensively. Needless to say, we feel the effects of the product as a whole, is nothing sort of awesome. But the proof is in the pudding and time will definitely tell once people start using it.

Effects I noted:

- enhanced appetite
    - much much smoother digestion even on silly high calories
    - increased muscle fullness
    - enhanced recovery
    - enhanced sleep
    - increased strength
    - increased weight gain rate
    - well being feeling
    - tingly fingers some mornings when waking...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]
    •   

6. What's the tingly fingers a sign of?

7. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    What's the tingly fingers a sign of?
    Common side effect of increased growth hormone. I believe reading that it's thought to be caused by some water retention causing compression of the median nerve, similar to carpal tunnel. Mk677 and growth hormone supplementation can cause it
    Last edited by jh1; 08-30-2016 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Clarification

8. How long into the cycle did the tingly fingers occur

9. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    How long into the cycle did the tingly fingers occur
    After a week or so.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Since this product has literally not been released yet, there is no anecdotal feedback. @xtyler and I have tested each ingredient extensively. Needless to say, we feel the effects of the product as a whole, is nothing sort of awesome. But the proof is in the pudding and time will definitely tell once people start using it.

Effects I noted:

- enhanced appetite
    - enhanced recovery
    - enhanced sleep
    - increased strength
    - well being feeling
    Awesome!

11. Cannot wait to get my hands on this!! How effective is this at raising GH as compared to MK667? I believe it also works via ghrelin to increase GH

12. Hope theres no sides like MK667? Lethargy/Tired being the main concern.

13. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post

Effects I noted:

- enhanced appetite
    - enhanced recovery
    - enhanced sleep
    - increased strength
    - well being feeling
    Judging by your physique (well, and your past posts) I think we could get a better idea of how well it works if you tell us why kind of training/caloric conditions you went through during testing. I understand it is meant to make you hungrier and digest food easier, but for people like me that have no trouble eating a lot of bro foods (I can pack 3000 cals of mostly chicken/white rice/broccoli in an 8 hour IF window), will it have any benefit? Meaning, did you happen to try this in a recomp/very lean bulk (200 cal surplus) scenario and test your strength progression? Was your strength/weight gain progression faster than normal?

Not trying to be a debbie downer of course, but I'm naturally skeptical of anything that's new.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Judging by your physique (well, and your past posts) I think we could get a better idea of how well it works if you tell us why kind of training/caloric conditions you went through during testing. I understand it is meant to make you hungrier and digest food easier, but for people like me that have no trouble eating a lot of bro foods (I can pack 3000 cals of mostly chicken/white rice/broccoli in an 8 hour IF window), will it have any benefit? Meaning, did you happen to try this in a recomp/very lean bulk (200 cal surplus) scenario and test your strength progression? Was your strength/weight gain progression faster than normal?

Not trying to be a debbie downer of course, but I'm naturally skeptical of anything that's new.
    Let's not forget the Ribosome Biogenesis component. This is far more than an appetite enhancer.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post

Well, to be fair this product is far from a digestion and appetite enhancer, in fact lets call those effect the 1%'ers of the formula.

If you have ever followed a log I've done in the past you would know i try and keep as many variables constant and add in or changes things slowly to gauge effects. We worked on this product for something like 6+ months. I ran the combined formula about 12-14 weeks into my reverse diet, i was already at 3200+ cals and worked way up as i was running it.

My training is modified PHAT that never changes bulk, cut or recomp. So thats how i can easily gauge effects of different inputs. Let me know anything specific on my training, diet or effects i noticed that you are particularly interested in.

To answer the questions at the end of you post, test strength progression by moving more weight each power days, test total vol on volume days by increasing weight, sets etc and yes it was quicker, as noted in the effects i noticed part of my previous post.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Well, to be fair this product is far from a digestion and appetite enhancer, in fact lets call those effect the 1%'ers of the formula.

If you have ever followed a log I've done in the past you would know i try and keep as many variables constant and add in or changes things slowly to gauge effects. We worked on this product for something like 6+ months. I ran the combined formula about 12-14 weeks into my reverse diet, i was already at 3200+ cals and worked way up as i was running it.

My training is modified PHAT that never changes bulk, cut or recomp. So thats how i can easily gauge effects of different inputs. Let me know anything specific on my training, diet or effects i noticed that you are particularly interested in.

To answer the questions at the end of you post, test strength progression by moving more weight each power days, test total vol on volume days by increasing weight, sets etc and yes it was quicker, as noted in the effects i noticed part of my previous post.
    Thanks for the clarification. I asked you because I know how meticulous you are with this stuff. I apologize if it looked like I just called it an "appetite enhancer" cause I did read the other effects, but I wanted to see how they translated into the real world. I was going to buy Or1gin anyway because I enjoy giving my unsolicited feedback on new novel stuff, but now I'm a little more excited

17. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post

Effects I noted:

- enhanced appetite
    - enhanced recovery
    - enhanced sleep
    - increased strength
    - well being feeling
    Did you notice any lethargy throughout the day?

18. Don't need any increase in appetite lol but this does sound intriguing

19. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Don't need any increase in appetite lol but this does sound intriguing
    I am with you there
  20. Q & A FOR OR1GIN

Agreed...if my appetite gets any more "enhanced"....my feedings are going to give my kids nightmares.

In for additional effects though. Fo sho!

21. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Did you notice any lethargy throughout the day?
    No, but i never have gotten lethargy from things which target GH etc.. Not to say it deffinitely wont occur, but i don't expect it. Especially with the Robuvit involved.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    No, but i never have gotten lethargy from things which target GH etc.. Not to say it deffinitely wont occur, but i don't expect it. Especially with the Robuvit involved.
    Now should you stop taking mk if you start this?

23. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    Now should you stop taking mk if you start this?
    Horses for courses, very individualized. Its something the rat needs to assess itself. Not really prepared to give suggestions on research compounds, in this thread anyways..
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

24. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Horses for courses, very individualized. Its something the rat needs to assess itself. Not really prepared to give suggestions on research compounds, in this thread anyways..
    Sent you a pm

25. Sounds promising
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Price for test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:29 AM
  2. PH's for a cutting?
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 06:57 PM
  3. EXpiration Date for Fina ???
    By SteveDFW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 01:29 PM
  4. ph/ps for strength?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 04:37 PM
  5. Fun Fact...marshmellows good for you?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:16 AM