sup3r-11 questions

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Apart from the general 11-oxo/11-keto info online that say yay to safe, yay to sides yay to fatloss there is nothing about other interactions

must i stop creatine, preworkout, caffeien in drinks etc.?

Being transdermal, no liver or support supps needed?

Aiming to spread one bottle over 6 days, opposed to an intense single month dose

Thanks

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Apart from the general 11-oxo/11-keto info online that say yay to safe, yay to sides yay to fatloss there is nothing about other interactions

must i stop creatine, preworkout, caffeien in drinks etc.?

Being transdermal, no liver or support supps needed?

Aiming to spread one bottle over 6 days, opposed to an intense single month dose

Thanks
No experience with 11kt myself yet but there is no reason to stop any of those. Nor a need for liver or support supps specially if running by itself, you can if you would feel safer. Also I'm pretty sure you mean "6 weeks" if I were you I'd probably get a second bottle and make them last 6 weeks instead of one, not sure what benefits 3/4 of the dose would produce. But ether way enjoy the ride man!

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
60 dose supply, so going to run one dose a day rather than a short 4 week cycle on one bottle - heard its more effective low dose/longer, opposed to high dose/short

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
60 dose supply, so going to run one dose a day rather than a short 4 week cycle on one bottle - heard its more effective low dose/longer, opposed to high dose/short
interested to hear more about this. I will be running Sup3r-11 and lgd in the near future so trying to learn all i can about 11kt

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
125mg per day and run for 8 weeks.

Opposed to 250mg perday and run for 4

Most other kt-11 sprays are 80ishmg and run for 30 days+ (two bottles)

As this has 60 servings its better value for the longer run lower dose (remember its not the same as orally where you need min 300 upto 100mg.

Plus, i read somewhere today Patrick Arnold says transdermal goes for 24/7 opposed to a few hours of oral products (although no half life was ever studied as it was never going to be a drug)

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
125mg per day and run for 8 weeks.

Opposed to 250mg perday and run for 4

Most other kt-11 sprays are 80ishmg and run for 30 days+ (two bottles)

As this has 60 servings its better value for the longer run lower dose (remember its not the same as orally where you need min 300 upto 100mg.

Plus, i read somewhere today Patrick Arnold says transdermal goes for 24/7 opposed to a few hours of oral products (although no half life was ever studied as it was never going to be a drug)
Is it unsafe to buy 2 bottles and run 250mg a day for 8 weeks? Or is the cost just not worth it? I am not opposed to doing the half dose for longer but am curious to understand why not just buy 2?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
After experimenting with various doses myself, I think the lower dose is most cost-effective.

There is a big writeup thread on SUP3R-11 in our OUK forum.

Also, this product is being discontinued.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Diminishing returns I do believe and stronger pct required.

By all means, run higher, its the mildest ph out there.

Discontinued due to legal reasons and government pressure?

More people need to Dev out of the uk or other areas where you dont have such supression

Land of the free my arse!!!

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
in fact the label says 1-2ml daily.

So, 1ml daily would be 120 days and 2ml daily would be 60 days.

so, why not go 60 days of transdermal at 125g and finish up with an otc pct, sounds good to me

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
After experimenting with various doses myself, I think the lower dose is most cost-effective.

So I need to stock up now? :(

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Replaced with a new one or never selling a 11-kt product again?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah sorry, completely off the cards for us. Few stores should have stock for awhile, nutriverse for example.
Oh well ,i,only have 6 bottles left. Lol

D

Dmcooper

Awards
I thought there were no legal issues for 11-kt because it's already in our food supply. Can we get more info about this?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought there were no legal issues for 11-kt because it's already in our food supply. Can we get more info about this?
Lol @ dmcooper.... post/handle combo

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also interested why it's discontinued. There seems to be a demand for it.