Question for Reps

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Hey guys,

Have ran Alphamax and Anabeta Elite as a natural anabolic duo. Looking for something from OL. I'm thinking about EP1C? Maybe with Ara?

Any input?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey guys,

Have ran Alphamax and Anabeta Elite as a natural anabolic duo. Looking for something from OL. I'm thinking about EP1C? Maybe with Ara?

Any input?
TR1UMPH with ArA would be an excellent start. If you really want to have an epic natty stack, adding EP1C unleashed td would be sweet.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
TR1UMPH with ArA would be an excellent start. If you really want to have an epic natty stack, adding EP1C unleashed td would be sweet.
I ran the tr1umph and epic through pct along with other goodies but definitely looking to run it again soon definitely good stuff, also ep1c and strength unleashed seems like it'd be a great stack

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
How do you guys drink Triumph? I like the concept but it seems like a lot of liquid, especially if you're drinking a pre workout during that same time period as well.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I just fill my shaker half way throw in pwo, scoop triumph and I've even done a pump product in there shake and chug

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
What a melody of flavors that would create considering my current pre workouts

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That's where the "chug" part comes in lol if that's a problem try drinking it 30 minutes before workout and then 15minutes drink your pwo , it's worth it , I've had it post workout as well orange cream tastes pretty good with vanilla pro

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great advice here. For your ARA source, SNS X-gels is the way to go. Paired perfectly with quality OL products!

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
One could always "eat their pre workout" and drink it with Triumph. I've seen more and more guys eating it, instead of blending it with water.

Supposedly that makes it hit harder. As long as you're drinking a decent amount of water with your Triumph and a good 20oz intra there would be dehydration issues.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've done it, did nothing extra for me except tasted like ass lol not the good ass ether , bad ass , and I like the flavor normally it was ESP green apple

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Any idea when the next insider will be? I'm looking to place a big order

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use mah30 for 30% off OL products At
chedapalooza
Please do not advertise your affiliate code in our subforum. If everyone who had posted like you have it would be chaos... Thanks!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude asked for a promo code not like I just dropped it out of thin air but whatever

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established