Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know lots of you bought test1fy at the big sale...those of you who have been using it, what kind of results have you been getting?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have tried testify pro (the powder form) it was the BEST test booster I have tried so far, and I have had many. I got two packs of the newer version on sale, looking forward to it.

Ps. The powder formula tasted nasty, kudus to OL for the pills.

aver4581

Awards
On day 2 ATM will give you an update soon. Bit of stomach gas but been in a great mood/energy

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 of testify caps and nothing major happening compared to my Alphamax XT run. I'm sleeping well and seeing small body changes but I'm hoping nxt 4 weeks is when it will shine

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two weeks in and noticing increased hunger and achy joints. My e2 numbers usually sit on the low side so it's probably bring it down enough to cause this side. I have been only taking 6 caps instead of the full 8 caps do to this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys, keep em coming.

I've got 2 bottles I'm going to be using soon.

aver4581

Awards
Ravenously hungry. Eating everything in site. Wonder if this has an effect on metabolism

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Ravenously hungry. Eating everything in site. Wonder if this has an effect on metabolism
Same here, nothing satisfies your hunger on Test1fy although the anacyclus pyrethrum causing some bloating, I will finish my next 4 weeks worth and if no other changes then I will go with alphamax XT in future.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here, nothing satisfies your hunger on Test1fy although the anacyclus pyrethrum causing some bloating, I will finish my next 4 weeks worth and if no other changes then I will go with alphamax XT in future.
I experienced the increased hunger as well and is a signal of anabolism as far as I'm concerned. You need to eat to grow brah ;)
I never experienced such a boost from any other t-booster which is a testament to the doses and quality extracts.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I experienced the increased hunger as well and is a signal of anabolism as far as I'm concerned. You need to eat to grow brah ;)
I never experienced such a boost from any other t-booster which is a testament to the doses and quality extracts.
Gotta agree with you on that one, OL have used quality well sourced extracts in Test1fy and I'm hoping the second half of my run is where it truly shines

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear people are getting hungry on this, this is not uncommon when taking anacyclus pyrethrum supplements....

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta agree with you on that one, OL have used quality well sourced extracts in Test1fy and I'm hoping the second half of my run is where it truly shines
It's not the test boosting that's making you hungry all the time. It's the anacylus.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not the test boosting that's making you hungry all the time. It's the anacylus.
yes but Anacyclus Pyrethrum is a potent testosterone and libido booster.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The data on AP as a testosterone booster is very limited.
Fair point but you can say that about several ingredients. I think what is more pertinent to this discussion is that there is a lot of positive anecdotal feedback on A.Pyr. Furthermore, there is a lot of test boosting power in TEST1FY so it is not solely relying on A.Pyr to boost test.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fair point but you can say that about several ingredients. I think what is more pertinent to this discussion is that there is a lot of positive anecdotal feedback on A.Pyr. Furthermore, there is a lot of test boosting power in TEST1FY so it is not solely relying on A.Pyr to boost test.
That i agree on. Wasn't knocking the product, just didn't want people saying...."im hungry, so it must be raising my T levels"

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Pct week one with testify and super pct, zero strength loss, lifting like a boss, feeling alpha, thank you OL:)

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct week one with testify and super pct, zero strength loss, lifting like a boss, feeling alpha, thank you OL:)
Thanks for sharing. I had a similar experience in PCT following a TR1UMPH (ph) and Closetebol cycle. With proper diet & the right supps, "losing all your gains" - ain't a thing round these parts:AR15firing:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
keep it coming guys...some nice feedback!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
That's whats up man!!!

#BeastMode4Life

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
This thread sort of died. Lots of people started saying they were using it but no result posts after 2 weeks.

Anyone?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I didn't fancy it at all. Decent moods cause of the ashwagandha and hunger with the AP but that's about it and that disappointed me as I'm a big OL fan. Best test booster imo is Alphamax XT

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread sort of died. Lots of people started saying they were using it but no result posts after 2 weeks.

Anyone?
I have used twice in PCT and not only kept gains, but legit got way stronger.

larkham

Awards

Anyone?
Im in about week 3 / 4
First time with AP so didn't know what to expect. The hunger is definitely there. I'll wake up half way through the night and eat. This is a first for me.
Noticed the bloating but didn't think much of it until I read this thread.
Libido is up noticeably. I'm 36.
In terms of gains it's only week 3 so I'll reserve any comments but I do believe recovery recently has been quicker than normal. I am returning from injury / surgery so getting back in the swing of things.
I'll let this run for the whole 8 weeks and report back.