Ask a DemiGod

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Description: Olympus Labs is committed to providing you the most comprehensive and effective supplements in the industry. We strive to deliver on our promise of Innovation, Value & Results. To that end, we are launching an exciting opportunity for the DemiGod nation.

We are giving you exclusive access to our team to address any OL related questions. Feel free to engage them in all topics including:

Diet & Fitness Advice
Whether you want do cut, recomp, or bulk OL has products to help you achieve your goals. Provide with some basic details about you (ie. basic stats, workout routine, budget, etc) and we will set you up for success.

Supplement Advice
You read the write-up and love what you see. You either have purchased or about to purchase some OL supplements but need some help on how to best to utilize them. From dosing questions to stacking questions to questions potential side effects/interactions, we will help.

We are at your service DemiGod nation!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thread! I always wrestle with cutting or bulking.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DemiGod checking in:)! I'm always down to assist my AM peeps and the DemiGod nation.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know any possible interactions between ignite and other supplements. Ignite contains st.johns wort which is known for interacting with a number of drugs

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to know any possible interactions between ignite and other supplements. Ignite contains st.johns wort which is known for interacting with a number of drugs
Generally speaking, St. John's Wort is a CYP3A4 inducer, and should not be used with pharmaceuticals that are metabolized by this enzyme. If using any of these pharmaceuticals, consult a medical professional before supplementation of St. John's Wort with any other drugs that interact with CYP3A4 .

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards

Supplement Advice
You read the write-up and love what you see. You either have purchased or about to purchase some OL supplements but need some help on how to best to utilize them. From dosing questions to stacking questions to questions potential side effects/interactions, we will help.

We are at your service DemiGod nation!

Thoughts on BAIBA: mechanism of action, applicability towards body composition?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thread but one caveat ....supplementation advice must be related to OL products. :)

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Great thread but one caveat ....supplementation advice must be related to OL products. :)
I guess what I'm trying to ask: are there any plans with OL on releasing a BAIBA product as you guys tend to be on The Cutting Edge of things

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
In for info from the almighty Demigod xtyler!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess what I'm trying to ask: are there any plans with OL on releasing a BAIBA product as you guys tend to be on The Cutting Edge of things
A number of us in R&D have vigorously tested BAIBA and it was general consensus that we would not pursue it at this stage.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
A number of us in R&D have vigorously tested BAIBA and it was general consensus that we would not pursue it at this stage.
Thank you NoAdd: from the studies i had read thats what i feared,,,but one can hope

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In our experience BAIBA is one of those things that looked good on paper, but in practice pretty disappointing.
Its MoA (mechanism of action) is interesting and we're investigating other options to actually experience the purposed effect in the real world.
In for info from the almighty Demigod xtyler!
Hail fellow well met :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get your questions in, a DemiGod is on standby :afro:

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Is testify being re-released? Did I miss something?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is testify being re-released? Did I miss something?
TEST1FY PRO (powdered test booster) was a limited run. Once we sold out, that was it...

However, we condensed the formula and made into capsules...All the info at the link above on the new TEST1FY.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna make bank, bro. I wanna get ass. I wanna drive a Range Rover.

Help.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna make bank, bro. I wanna get ass. I wanna drive a Range Rover.

Help.
Use OL Supps, get hooge and you can get a job as part of Donald Trump's security detail. All your desires will follow ;)

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting my cycle on Friday and wanted some help with the timing of my dosages.
Cycle is
1-Andro 220/220/330/330/330/330/330/330
Epi-Andro 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500 I'm considering upping the dosage week three or so.
11-Kt 250/250/250/250/0/0/0/0 and also possibly extended additional weeks

My question is with dosing these. I work overnight and get home about 630 shower by 7, I want to avoid possible contact with 11-kt for my gf and baby. Would it be sufficient applying at night before work or is it better spread out two dosages I'm guessing. And also with the andros of they should be taken spread apart, is there any problems of taking epiandro and 1-andro together? Anything I may have missed that would be relevant and it comes to mind, I appreciate the help.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting my cycle on Friday and wanted some help with the timing of my dosages.
Cycle is
Epi-Andro 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500 I'm considering upping the dosage week three or so.

My question is with dosing these. I work overnight and get home about 630 shower by 7, I want to avoid possible contact with 11-kt for my gf and baby. Would it be sufficient applying at night before work or is it better spread out two dosages I'm guessing. And also with the andros of they should be taken spread apart, is there any problems of taking epiandro and 1-andro together? Anything I may have missed that would be relevant and it comes to mind, I appreciate the help.
Realistically, it isn't make or break applying over two servings, applying the whole dose in one go will still be alright, probably not optimal but wouldnt worry about it, just apply over larger surface area.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle is

NoAddedHormones already covered the 11kt part.
You can certainly take Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-Epi together. I'd sure spread out the 2-3 doses of Sup3r-1, but you can take the whole dose of Sup3r-Epi pre-workout if you wish, to take advantage of its CNS enhancing effect.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
why did OL choose to Carb10 instead of HBCD. when it comes to the intra game, this dominates except for the poor carb choice IMO

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
why did OL choose to Carb10 instead of HBCD. when it comes to the intra game, this dominates except for the poor carb choice IMO
Before I get into a response, can you let me know why Carb10 is a poor choice in your opinion?

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Before I get into a response, can you let me know why Carb10 is a poor choice in your opinion?
It's not a poor carb choice I'm sorry. But I feel like something that is gonna produce a minimal insulin response when in most cases a significant insulin response is wanted/needed during most training bout you would want a carb that lends itself more optimal in that respect

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Can I be a guinea pig for the new products? Haha

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not a poor carb choice I'm sorry. But I feel like something that is gonna produce a minimal insulin response when in most cases a significant insulin response is wanted/needed during most training bout you would want a carb that lends itself more optimal in that respect
A significant insulin response is exactly what you do NOT want intra-workout. Something we tried to avoid like the plague, hence this choise.

Reactions: GNO
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A significant insulin response is exactly what you do NOT want intra-workout. Something we tried to avoid like the plague, hence this choise.
Thanks, pretty much what i was going to touch on. Also like to point out when we workout glucose is taken up into skeletal muscle via a number of insulin independent signalling mechanisms including AMPK, Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS), Nitric Oxide (NO) (a full dose of (-)-epicatechin is a very solid addition to the formula) and Ca(2+). The need for Insulin spike intra-workout is driven by supplement company marketing.

Now as Xtyler has mentioned, after reviewing various different carb forms, we unanimously agreed Carb10 is the best fit. No one who tested got any stomach discomfort and all saw notable improvements in their workouts.

Reactions: GNO
Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to make L-Carnitine with enhanced absorption (maybe Td) that's comparable to Injectable form ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the safest largest dose for potassium nitrate? 300mg (4 caps of kno3) doesn't do much for pumps for me or blood pressure. Should I go up?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the safest largest dose for potassium nitrate? 300mg (4 caps of kno3) doesn't do much for pumps for me or blood pressure. Should I go up?
How long preworkout are you taking it? Nitrates need to be taken a little longer pre... 45-hr is good. Some see better benefits even longer than that.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Use 8 caps. Empty them into a liquid you use preworkout if you are training soon after. Its actually bacteria in the mouth which convert nitrates into their active form in the body.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage is user-specific. I've used up to 8 capsules without concerning effects on blood pressure.