OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

Page 13 of 13 First ... 111213

1. new bottle says to take 8 caps with largest meal. OL do you recommend otherwise?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    new bottle says to take 8 caps with largest meal. OL do you recommend otherwise?
    Hmm...that is interesting. I still have my most recent bottle (older graphics) which says divide it in two doses of 4 caps with meals. I always took mine twice a day, with or without food. I donít see why the new bottle would be any different despite what is printed on the label.

@xtyler, what is this madness?
    •   

3. 4 caps twice a day is fine. I like it better on empty stomach.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

4. Thanks for the response guys!

5. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    4 caps twice a day is fine. I like it better on empty stomach.
    Yeah...I don’t know what I was thinking. I have always taken mine on an empty stomach as well. It definitely hits a little harder that way and then I get really excited!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Thanks for the response guys!
    I take it this is your first time taking the mighty TEST1FY?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I take it this is your first time taking the mighty TEST1FY?
    Yessir. I start friday. Massacr3 ends tomorrow

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Yessir. I start friday. Massacr3 ends tomorrow
    You have more willpower than myself. I would have been eating those like candy the second they arrived at my door! I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the effects of TEST1FY...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    You have more willpower than myself. I would have been eating those like candy the second they arrived at my door! I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the effects of TEST1FY...
    I carefully and lovingly threw the bottle to the back of my cupboard to avoid temptation. I also wanted to finish massacr3 solo.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    LOL...I know the feeling pretty damn well.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

11. This is going to sound like the most banal, ludicrous question but would it be okay to open the capsules and pour them into hot water and drink like a tea?
    I like the taste, but don't want to keep at it if they're capped for a reason other than convenience...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    This is going to sound like the most banal, ludicrous question but would it be okay to open the capsules and pour them into hot water and drink like a tea?
    I like the taste, but don't want to keep at it if they're capped for a reason other than convenience...
    lmao im not a rep but i think you should be good.

not speaking directly to testify, but any capped herbs i have ever had the (dis)pleasure of tasting have always left a terrible taste in my mouth

13. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    lmao im not a rep but i think you should be good.

not speaking directly to testify, but any capped herbs i have ever had the (dis)pleasure of tasting have always left a terrible taste in my mouth
    Genuinely, it's lovely. Really is. I take 4 caps first thing on an empty stomach as a tea and the smell of the tea alone irons any cobwebs out. The last few nights I've been taking 3g Melatonin at bedtime and with the Melatonin, waking up at 5am (gym at 7am) is a struggle and my brain does be two weeks from anywhere, but for some reason this Test1fy tonic (with a pinch of Cayenne) first thing works.

14. Has anyone stacked testify with laxogenin ?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Genuinely, it's lovely. Really is. I take 4 caps first thing on an empty stomach as a tea and the smell of the tea alone irons any cobwebs out. The last few nights I've been taking 3g Melatonin at bedtime and with the Melatonin, waking up at 5am (gym at 7am) is a struggle and my brain does be two weeks from anywhere, but for some reason this Test1fy tonic (with a pinch of Cayenne) first thing works.
    So do you feedback on test1fy for us?

16. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    So do you feedback on test1fy for us?
    I love Test1fy. I'm a huge fan of OLs products as there's not one product of theirs that I've tried that I've not responded to.
    I'm going to give either Massacr3 or Ep1logue a rally next month and stack with Test1fy, so looking forward to that.

Test1fy is my favourite standalone as I feel better within myself when I'm on it. I enjoy the appetite boost, alpha feeling and the ability to deal with stress, so I'd rather it in my life, than not.
    I have noticed less impact with the new formula, whatever it is, but it's still the best on the market in my opinion. (Followed by Alphamax XT and K1ngs Blood)

17. Thank you for the feedback!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY PRO
    By GNO in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 361
    Last Post: 04-08-2018, 12:49 PM
  2. [USA] WTT Olympus Labs Test1fy Pro
    By bpowell1985 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 09:01 PM
  3. [USA] FS: Olympus Labs Test1fy Pro (opened)
    By Rand0m in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2016, 04:44 PM
  4. OLYMPUS LABS EP15TANE/TR3N CYCLE
    By anovelli in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:34 AM