OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

Page 12 of 12 First ... 101112

1. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Glad you're enjoying it!

Yeah both Test1fy and K1ngs Blood are a lot of raws, some of which are not good tasting. I'm kind of impressed the flavoring guys were able to do Test1fy Pro flavored powder at all lol.

Higher dose is mostly a matter of cost/effectiveness ratio and diminishing returns. It's already dosed well according to doses shown to be effective in research studies, so you shouldn't have to go with higher doses.
    I dosed 4 in the AM yesterday and 8 in the PM, so a total of 12 caps, i noticed i became quite sleepy after taking 8 all in one go around an hour prior to sleep which i feel was of more benefit because i had a deeper sleep.

2. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I dosed 4 in the AM yesterday and 8 in the PM, so a total of 12 caps, i noticed i became quite sleepy after taking 8 all in one go around an hour prior to sleep which i feel was of more benefit because i had a deeper sleep.
    I dosed 12 yesterday. I didn't notice a sleepy effect, but I do realize that I woke up more energized like I had some deep sleep.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I dosed 12 yesterday. I didn't notice a sleepy effect, but I do realize that I woke up more energized like I had some deep sleep.
    Did you do 6 am and 6 pm though, i did 4 in the am and 8 pre bed and i feel it is probably down the mucuna, i had a similar relaxed feeling when taking 2 caps or more of Black Lion Research Prolactrone.

4. 5' 7" 164, would a lower dosage suit me fine?

I just finished 4 weeks of another very popular test booster, ran full dose and thinking the dht blocker/divanil ...has significantly lowered my libido and erection quality.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    5' 7" 164, would a lower dosage suit me fine?

I just finished 4 weeks of another very popular test booster, ran full dose and thinking the dht blocker/divanil ...has significantly lowered my libido and erection quality.
    I would recommend fully dosing it.

I would not expect Test1fy to have any negative effects on your libido...quite the opposite, actually.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    5' 7" 164, would a lower dosage suit me fine?

Companies are still putting DHT blockers in T-boosters? Unbelievable.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

7. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Companies are still putting DHT blockers in T-boosters? Unbelievable.
    I thought I had researched the product well enough, that's on me....And the praise is off the charts on here, dht is not something you want to block as far as libido, so I don't know how it gets the reviews it does. I dug it for about 2.5 weeks and then the sides hit.

8. Any reviews on the powdered TEST1FY?

I'm thinking of using my tub, it says to take the full dose PWO?

I figured I might do 4 weeks, even tho I got 2 tubs.

I've noticed in the past, as in I feel alot if supplements peak around 5-6 weeks, then taper off.

Switch to K1ngs Blood afterwards or something.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Any reviews on the powdered TEST1FY?

I'm thinking of using my tub, it says to take the full dose PWO?

I figured I might do 4 weeks, even tho I got 2 tubs.

I've noticed in the past, as in I feel alot if supplements peak around 5-6 weeks, then taper off.

Switch to K1ngs Blood afterwards or something.
    I have used 4 tubs and love it, taste and all. Some people could stand the taste but I enjoy it.

Why not use both tubs consecutively? You wont really start feeling the effects until the second or third week and then you're almost finished.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I have used 4 tubs and love it, taste and all. Some people could stand the taste but I enjoy it.

Why not use both tubs consecutively? You wont really start feeling the effects until the second or third week and then you're almost finished.
    I hate commitment 😂

I find shorter bursts of goals are easier to stick it, aka 4 weeks bulks, 4 weeks maintain, 4 weeks diet.

I don't have any goals atm either, I don't really wanna bulk and get fat! It's middle winter, but I have all these various supplements to use 😂

11. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I hate commitment ��

I find shorter bursts of goals are easier to stick it, aka 4 weeks bulks, 4 weeks maintain, 4 weeks diet.

I don't have any goals atm either, I don't really wanna bulk and get fat! It's middle winter, but I have all these various supplements to use ��
    Ok fair but you are not getting bang for your buck to run it for 4 weeks and then use a diff supp

You could just adjust your diet accordingly
    Ie. start the run in a cal deficit and ramp up cals as hunger increases from the AP. Then transition into a bulk

12. I hope you guys are going to continue with the current version of Testify.
    I have used both KB and testify in pct (with SERM ) and find testify to be far superior.

In fact I would put testify as one of my all time favourite natty products.
    One of the few that actually do work

13. Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    I hope you guys are going to continue with the current version of Testify.
    I have used both KB and testify in pct (with SERM ) and find testify to be far superior.

No plans to chg atm as long sales are good so keep buying

14. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Ok fair but you are not getting bang for your buck to run it for 4 weeks and then use a diff supp

You could just adjust your diet accordingly
    Ie. start the run in a cal deficit and ramp up cals as hunger increases from the AP. Then transition into a bulk
    My hunger never increases, I actually struggle to eat.
    No idea how I manage to be 94kgs 😂

Anyways, whole dose before working out, or split dosages?
    I might just run it 8 weeks, gotta get out of the habit of buying supplements and never using them 😂

15. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    My hunger never increases, I actually struggle to eat.
    No idea how I manage to be 94kgs ��

Anyways, whole dose before working out, or split dosages?
    I might just run it 8 weeks, gotta get out of the habit of buying supplements and never using them ��
    I'd split

16. Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    I hope you guys are going to continue with the current version of Testify.

Good to know. I've got KB, Testify, and Testify Pro. Probably use the TP for a bulk cycle. Definitely interested to see how each treats me. I have enjoyed my Pro cycle as I transitioned from weights to triathlon training. I went lighter for hi rep, maintained strength and size as I upped endurance training. I didn't want to get scrawny for summer
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

17. Anyone take all 8 pills at once?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    Anyone take all 8 pills at once?
    Taking that many at once could cause GI distress
    Olympus Labs
  19. OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Taking that many at once could cause GI distress
    Appreciate the reply! I'm going by the instructions, 4caps 2x a day.
    Kinda still waiting for it to 'kick in' ...I'm about two weeks into one bottle

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    I thought I had researched the product well enough, that's on me....And the praise is off the charts on here, dht is not something you want to block as far as libido, so I don't know how it gets the reviews it does. I dug it for about 2.5 weeks and then the sides hit.
    Care to say which product? First letter of the product name will suffice! I bet it begins with an 'A' or 'M'

21. Hey what's up everyone I just ordered test1fy any suggestions what to stack it with for a recomp?

22. I Had poor reaction to M-test, sent it back and ordered test1fy

23. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Hey what's up everyone I just ordered test1fy any suggestions what to stack it with for a recomp?
    You could run it solo, especially if you've never used it before. That way you could see how you react to it.

Alternately, Test1fy + Ep1logue + Tr1umph (or even any two) would be a sick stack for recomp.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

24. Awesome thanks

25. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    I Had poor reaction to M-test, sent it back and ordered test1fy
    Nobody here is surprised.
    Nice choice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY PRO
    By GNO in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 11-08-2016, 03:12 AM
  2. [USA] WTT Olympus Labs Test1fy Pro
    By bpowell1985 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 10:01 PM
  3. [USA] FS: Olympus Labs Test1fy Pro (opened)
    By Rand0m in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2016, 05:44 PM
  4. OLYMPUS LABS EP15TANE/TR3N CYCLE
    By anovelli in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:34 AM