ELIM1NATE and Sleep?

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quick question. Has anyone ever reported ELIM1NATE messing with their quality of sleep. I just added it to my cycle and I have notice that I am waking up alot more in the middle of the night. Not to pee or get a glass of water or anything and I feel fine. I just notice I wake up for a few minutes and then go back to sleep.

I wake up feeling fine, and have no headache or BP issues, just wondering if this has ever been reported? Thinking about maybe getting a sleep aid to keep me knocked out and in a deeper sleep for the whole night

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I find that I have the same issues whenever I take an ai and my e levels start to go too low. I find that my joints ache, my libido dries up, and I start sleeping like crap. You might want to try cutting back on the dosage and/or taking a sleep aid to see if that helps

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. Has anyone ever reported ELIM1NATE messing with their quality of sleep. I just added it to my cycle and I have notice that I am waking up alot more in the middle of the night. Not to pee or get a glass of water or anything and I feel fine. I just notice I wake up for a few minutes and then go back to sleep.

I wake up feeling fine, and have no headache or BP issues, just wondering if this has ever been reported? Thinking about maybe getting a sleep aid to keep me knocked out and in a deeper sleep for the whole night
Interesting. Have not heard of that.

Ar1m can be diuretic so some have to get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night but I see that's not your issue. Maybe try backing off the dose and see how that goes. I'd say dose earlier in the day, but 2x/day dosing is really best due to the half life.