Thanks OL

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If I am putting this in the wrong section I apologize, but I think it it deserves its own thread some where. I have said this so many times before that customer service is really what is starting to separate supplement companies these days. In my recent experience with OL; which is on review of Tr1umph, I had a great experience.

I asked a question in the new OL release flavor of Tr1umph and GNO suggested sending sales a message to see if they can help out. I wanted to combine orders from OL and OL UK rather than having separate orders.

I sent and email to sales and Ray came right back, "what are you looking for, send me the info and let me see what I can do?"

There wasn't a "No, we cant" "its not possible" "sorry, we don't do that" right off the bat, let me see what I can do. This may seem minimal to some but when you have a company that truly wants your business regardless of the size of the order; it makes a BIG difference.

So to the OL Reps, all of you, outstanding job everyday. To sales, thank you for helping me with this, I really appreciate it

Smith

WAF

WAF

Awards
If I am putting this in the wrong section I apologize, but I think it it deserves its own thread some where. I have said this so many times before that customer service is really what is starting to separate supplement companies these days. In my recent experience with OL; which is on review of Tr1umph, I had a great experience.

I asked a question in the new OL release flavor of Tr1umph and GNO suggested sending sales a message to see if they can help out. I wanted to combine orders from OL and OL UK rather than having separate orders.

I sent and email to sales and Ray came right back, "what are you looking for, send me the info and let me see what I can do?"

There wasn't a "No, we cant" "its not possible" "sorry, we don't do that" right off the bat, let me see what I can do. This may seem minimal to some but when you have a company that truly wants your business regardless of the size of the order; it makes a BIG difference.

So to the OL Reps, all of you, outstanding job everyday. To sales, thank you for helping me with this, I really appreciate it

Smith
I totally agree with everything you said, Ray has been outstanding to deal with everytime. Solid guy for sure. All the reps are very fast to respond to questions or concern and if one might not know a specific answer they will refer another rep to help you out. If anyone has seen my supplement stash they know i support this company 100%. Their willingness to help customer especially international is unheard of in the industry. Living in Canada you usually get the short end of the stick, but not with OL. Great job guys and keep up those products rolling. :biggthumpup:

969c1

Awards
I have had the same support and good service too!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Completely agree...chatted with Ray about my order earlier this week and he was a very big help. Very pleased with OL customer service and products in general

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Let me add on as well I had missed out on the EpiAndro BOGO since I didn't see the expiration date NewAgeMayan sent me a PM. I got in contact with Ray he gave me the deal no questions asked and I literally just got my email from Laila with tracking info. Hats off to OL.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I think it has already been confirmed that Ray is an absolute legend.