Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

Page 3 of 20 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Do you think that bright and or epitome would have any effect? I realized epitome might increase AMPK with the queen bee acid. And there may be some overlap with the sesamol.... I didn't think it would be a problem.
    I think he meant to try it without other stims. Ignit3 has quite a few of them already, and they're potent. I don't think AMPK increases from QBA would matter because chronic AMPK is what is bad, not acute increases. (Exercise raises AMPK, for example)

EDIT: But I'm not a rep, so just take my post with a grain of salt. Haha. I've just used all of the ingredients for the most part so I'm sharing experience.

2. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Do you think that bright and or epitome would have any effect? I realized epitome might increase AMPK with the queen bee acid. And there may be some overlap with the sesamol.... I didn't think it would be a problem.
    There would be the overlap of the sesamol, not sure how much is in BRITE but I don't see a big issue with short term use of both. I would try Ignit3 on its own first so you can establish a baseline before adding in other stim-free FB products.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I think he meant to try it without other stims. Ignit3 has quite a few of them already, and they're potent. I don't think AMPK increases from QBA would matter because chronic AMPK is what is bad, not acute increases. (Exercise raises AMPK, for example)

EDIT: But I'm not a rep, so just take my post with a grain of salt. Haha. I've just used all of the ingredients for the most part so I'm sharing experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    There would be the overlap of the sesamol, not sure how much is in BRITE but I don't see a big issue with short term use of both. I would try Ignit3 on its own first so you can establish a baseline before adding in other stim-free FB products.
    Thanks guys. I understand on the stims, I was being a little sarcastic, sorry.

I've been running Brite for about 8 weeks and it is going to be a year round thing for me, that is my baseline. I will likely just do ignit3 and Brite...I kind of like that, the Ignit3 Brite stack.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post

Ingit3 is a potent ampk activator in its own right, note our % extract relative to this study done in humans:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...ication_detail
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Ingit3 is a potent ampk activator in its own right, note our % extract relative to this study done in humans:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...ication_detail
    Don't understimate the Ignit3 formula as a whole guys. It's pretty damn strong and complete.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   

6. just 3 pills gets me going. Im a server at applebees and pop 3 caps before my shift to be extra functional! I know the full dosing is 5 but with 3 I no longer am hungry, move a million miles an hour and sweat! So far strongest fat burner I have taken. Its only been a week since started can't wait to see my body after a month of taking it. I am going to bump up to 5 caps after another week.
  7. Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

Quote Originally Posted by Demination View Post
    just 3 pills gets me going. Im a server at applebees and pop 3 caps before my shift to be extra functional! I know the full dosing is 5 but with 3 I no longer am hungry, move a million miles an hour and sweat! So far strongest fat burner I have taken. Its only been a week since started can't wait to see my body after a month of taking it. I am going to bump up to 5 caps after another week.
    Think 5 spread across the day is better than all at once

Glad to see you are enjoying it though!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

8. Yeah for sure 3 and take the other 2 few hours later throughout the day. Thank you for the information!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Demination View Post
    Yeah for sure 3 and take the other 2 few hours later throughout the day. Thank you for the information!
    You got it man!

About 4 hours later should be optimal without beg too close to bed time....unless you like pulling all nighters : )
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

10. Quote Originally Posted by Demination View Post
    Yeah for sure 3 and take the other 2 few hours later throughout the day. Thank you for the information!
    Awesome man, keep us updated on your progress over the next few weeks.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

11. i plan on taking 3 in the morning with epic transdermal for my morning run. Then ill take the other 2 caps along with shift for my lunch time work out

12. Quote Originally Posted by Demination View Post
    That's what I would do as well. Keep us posted about your results

13. If anyone hasn't seen the write up that PP did, helps put the formula into perspective.

14. Best taken away from food correct?

15. Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    Best taken away from food correct?
    30mins+ away is best but if you feel nauseous taking it on empty stomach may want to plan to eat something before or after.

16. I recommend 20-30' before meals or just on a empty stomach.

17. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    I recommend 20-30' before meals or just on a empty stomach.
    Did on an empty stomach and didn't feel the best so i would say 30 minafter food intake, but once again everyone is different. The hunger suppression is unbeleivably real!!! And the energy drive is insane! =X Love iT!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Demination View Post
    Did on an empty stomach and didn't feel the best so i would say 30 minafter food intake, but once again everyone is different. The hunger suppression is unbeleivably real!!! And the energy drive is insane! =X Love iT!!
    Great advice and happy to hear you enjoyed it!
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

19. Quote Originally Posted by Demination View Post
    The hunger suppression is unbeleivably real!!! And the energy drive is insane! =X Love iT!!
    That's why before meals is best if you can handle it

20. Got my order in yesterday afternoon. Took two pills at 5:30 PM to see how it worked. Didn't notice much, slept fine, felt a little more alert, but not much.

Took 3 pills this morning, 2 this afternoon. I get a slight alertness from this, not much of a stimulant effect at all, IMO. At least so far. If this continues, I personally would have no issues mixing this with ephedrine or other stimulants. Actually, as far as appetite suppression - this stuff seems to have made me even hungrier than normal. I have been starving all day and dying for food. If this keeps up, I may NEED to mix in some ephedrine to keep the appetite down.

This may not be the feedback that OL wants out there, and it is just my first day - so the feedback is meaningless to some degree - but it is what it is. I feel good on this stuff, not overly stimulated, but very hungry. Doesn't feel like a cutting compound so far. Maybe that will change with continued use. Maybe I'm just having a day when I'm unusually hungry for some other reason. Who knows.

And all I have to go on at this point, of course, is the "feels" which....doesn't indicate whether I will lose fat or not. There are plenty of products out there that make you feel the way you would expect but don't deliver. Maybe this will surprise me over the course of the bottle. Maybe the hunger is caused by the fact that it actually has increased my metabolism and reduced blood sugar levels. Who knows?

21. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Got my order in yesterday afternoon. Took two pills at 5:30 PM to see how it worked. Didn't notice much, slept fine, felt a little more alert, but not much.

Took 3 pills this morning, 2 this afternoon. I get a slight alertness from this, not much of a stimulant effect at all, IMO. At least so far. If this continues, I personally would have no issues mixing this with ephedrine or other stimulants. Actually, as far as appetite suppression - this stuff seems to have made me even hungrier than normal. I have been starving all day and dying for food. If this keeps up, I may NEED to mix in some ephedrine to keep the appetite down.

This may not be the feedback that OL wants out there, and it is just my first day - so the feedback is meaningless to some degree - but it is what it is. I feel good on this stuff, not overly stimulated, but very hungry. Doesn't feel like a cutting compound so far. Maybe that will change with continued use. Maybe I'm just having a day when I'm unusually hungry for some other reason. Who knows.

And all I have to go on at this point, of course, is the "feels" which....doesn't indicate whether I will lose fat or not. There are plenty of products out there that make you feel the way you would expect but don't deliver. Maybe this will surprise me over the course of the bottle. Maybe the hunger is caused by the fact that it actually has increased my metabolism and reduced blood sugar levels. Who knows?
    Couple of questions, did you use it fasted? or after a meal and it made you hungry? What BF% are you at roughly?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Couple of questions, did you use it fasted? or after a meal and it made you hungry? What BF% are you at roughly?
    Fasted. Fat. 25% or so.

23. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Fasted. Fat. 25% or so.
    Thanks, have the feeling the AMPk activation while fasted is lowering your blood sugar which is causing the hunger. Interesting you are feeling the stimulation effects, I can promise the dosages are for the faint of heart. I certainly would not recommend Ephedrine being combined, but each to their own.

Try having your first dose after a meal, if possible. Hopefully this will sort of your hunger issue for the rest of the day.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

24. Yeah, like I said, first day too - maybe more time will change my mind.

25. For those that have tried IGNIT3, please leave a review here:

IGNIT3
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 01:31 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n