Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

Page 20 of 20 First ... 181920

1. Quote Originally Posted by jumper75 View Post
    Does Ignit3 hit AMPK too hard to affect protein synthesis post workout? Should it be dosed away from workouts? Just asking as some of my dosing protocols from my Evomuse products have me dosing away from heavy lifting workouts due to AMPK activation and its effect of protein synthesis post workout. Thanks!
    You are fine to use Ignit3 pre workout, probably not ideal to use any kind of AMPK activators immediately post workout however
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D
    Any OL questions? DM me on IG: Skinnybozz (Check more frequently than AM PMs)

2. This may be a silly question. But could the stims in ignit3 cause a false positive on a UA drug test like 1,3?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ceerawd View Post
    This may be a silly question. But could the stims in ignit3 cause a false positive on a UA drug test like 1,3?
    No. Highly unlikely.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ceerawd View Post
    This may be a silly question. But could the stims in ignit3 cause a false positive on a UA drug test like 1,3?
    Nope

5. Hey guys, I used my sample of ignit3 yesterday, I loved it, @ 3 pills, but was a bit much, Stim wise, the two pills was much more tolerable for me. But are the fat loss properties effective at this dose of only 2 pills per day?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    Hey guys, I used my sample of ignit3 yesterday, I loved it, @ 3 pills, but was a bit much, Stim wise, the two pills was much more tolerable for me. But are the fat loss properties effective at this dose of only 2 pills per day?
    I find it works best at full dosing, i used 3 am and 2 pwo or other way around, 2 am and 3 pre workout for total of 5 caps per day, this was much more tolerable for me than 3 scoops of blood shred raw which i have had to stop using because of bad anxiety and cold sweats.

7. When is ignite gonna be back in stock?

8. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    When is ignite gonna be back in stock?
    Its getting a nice and exciting change to the profile. Keep an eye out soonish!
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

9. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    new stims?

10. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    new stims?
    Negative
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

11. Will it still have ay?

12. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Impossible bruh. Ignite is perfect!!!

13. Subbed for new formula info

14. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Impossible bruh. Ignite is perfect!!!
    We have this bad habit. We keep on redefining perfection
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

15. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Can’t wait!

16. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Damn right you do. That's why I keep buying!

17. Is there still some available direct from your website? It allowed me to add I to my cart

18. Quote Originally Posted by GIJane1928 View Post
    Is there still some available direct from your website? It allowed me to add I to my cart
    The last I knew Ignite was very low on stock. I sent an email to find out the availability and will let you know when I get an answer.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

19. Quote Originally Posted by GIJane1928 View Post
    Is there still some available direct from your website? It allowed me to add I to my cart
    I think you may already have gotten an answer but I followed up. Ignite is in-stock
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

20. So no new formula for a while? Or still coming soon?

21. Quote Originally Posted by N2ofusion View Post
    So no new formula for a while? Or still coming soon?
    Also interested, i just received my old style tub with the new awesome designed Assass1nate.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    2 questions…

Anyone take Ignite3 pre-fasted am cardio? Seems great esp with the Alpha-Yoh. On that note I can’t handle too much Rauwolscine so I do not know what “full dose” means. I know this info is not shared but would it be under 3mg? Thanks.

PS I just went through over 100 samples from the past year or so from order from OL as well ass online site that sell OL and of all the samples I do not have is Ignite3 which is odd lol. On that note maybe St John’s Wort can take the edge off? Or is there even something out there that takes the Yoh-effect edge off?

Also question #2 about interactions:

St. John's Wort interferes with the elimination of several drugs and supplements. It is a significant CYP3A4 inducer, and should not be used with pharmaceuticals or supplements that are metabolized by this enzyme (like berberine). Consult a medical professional before supplementation of St. John's Wort if you are taking any drugs or supplements.

This confuses me, wouldn’t an inducer of CYP3A4 be a good thing?

I take Berberine as well as Metformin.

So this may answer my question if it is good or bad to be an inducer:

Induction normally results in a decrease in the effect of the medicine. However, it can lead to increased toxicity if the increased metabolism of the parent compound is accompanied by an increase in exposure to a toxic metabolite11.

St John’s Wort
    This is used for its antidepressant activity. The active substance is hyperforin, the most potent known activator of PXR12. Clinical studies have demonstrated that products containing less than 1% hyperforin are less likely to produce interactions12. However, most products contain 3% hyperforin12.

BUT Olympus Labs is extracting specifically for Hypericin. – is this ok then? Since it is not Hyperforin?
    can i take Mecobalamin?

23. Quote Originally Posted by a8240523 View Post
    can i take Mecobalamin?
    Yes.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-24-2018, 12:38 PM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 641
    Last Post: 12-04-2017, 09:13 AM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK