Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS IGNIT3

Page 2 of 20 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Any chance of a stim free version? Or a caffeine free one?

Stim free?!?! NEVER!!!! Hahah sorry #stimjunkie

2. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Mate, stop with the releases, I'm going broke!
    This .lol..I just can't stop a buying spree.
    •   

3. Can i stack with shift?

4. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Can i stack with shift?
    No real reason why not, nothing wrong with some Rhodiola and Forskolin.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Mate, stop with the releases, I'm going broke!
    LOL we're already stretching out the new releases as much as possible! If you only knew...
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    LOL we're already stretching out the new releases as much as possible! If you only knew...
    Just do them all in 1 hit! I can't keep this up, plus I can't even use the amount I'm buying hahaha

Whens the next sale? I spose every 3-4 months is ok lol

7. Logs should be interesting, will run this towards end of my cut when available.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Just do them all in 1 hit! I can't keep this up, plus I can't even use the amount I'm buying hahaha

Whens the next sale? I spose every 3-4 months is ok lol
    Maybe we'll take a bit of a break and let our bro's at OL UK get in the action
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Wait a minute...
    "Passion trumps everything"

10. This + Forskolin looks like a juicy combo.

11. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    My man!

12. This may sound like a strange question, but does anyone from OL know if Ignite contains any anthocyanidins, anthocyanins, or quercetin in any of it's botanical extracts (I using a supplement that is incompatible with those compounds)?

Thanks,

Crowbar

13. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    This may sound like a strange question, but does anyone from OL know if Ignite contains any anthocyanidins, anthocyanins, or quercetin in any of it's botanical extracts (I using a supplement that is incompatible with those compounds)?

Thanks,

Crowbar
    Sounds like someone is using Indigo C3G....haha.

14. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    This may sound like a strange question, but does anyone from OL know if Ignite contains any anthocyanidins, anthocyanins, or quercetin in any of it's botanical extracts (I using a supplement that is incompatible with those compounds)?

Thanks,

Crowbar
    If anything, exceptionally minuscule amounts which are irrelevant.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Sounds like someone is using Indigo C3G....haha.
    Yeah. Pricey, but for me the most effective supplement I've ever used.

Crowbar

16. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yeah. Pricey, but for me the most effective supplement I've ever used.

Crowbar
    I've always been a carb slayer (I don't get fat off of carbs) so I can't say I can justify buying it often, but I have tried it before and it seems to help quite a bit.

17. this product is stack3d

18. So 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Gonna take advantage of this deal and have a stash for a whole year. 8 bottles purchased!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by BlackTiger22 View Post
    this product is stack3d
    Can't wait for some feedback to filter through from consumers.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    So 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Gonna take advantage of this deal and have a stash for a whole year. 8 bottles purchased!
    Certainly worth stocking up.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

21. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Can't wait for some feedback to filter through from consumers.
    I can't wait to give feedback. I have a feeling this product will surprise me....either I will love it or I will be disappointed. A lot of the ingredients aren't what I would normally look for and some that I would look for are missing....I'm used to knowing what works and when I see most products with a bunch of stuff I don't know, it seems like they just through everything in that doesn't work...it is a consumer bias because if all the failed fat burners out there.

But this formula looks well balanced and good the more I read about it. I think everyone goes with the studied dose of 6-paradol and I think those doses may be low. I've only experimented a little, but higher doses def. Bring on the heat.

Shift and Ignit3 may be a really, really good stack. Or Diablo and Ignit3 if the stimulants can be tolerated together.

22. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I can't wait to give feedback. I have a feeling this product will surprise me....either I will love it or I will be disappointed. A lot of the ingredients aren't what I would normally look for and some that I would look for are missing....I'm used to knowing what works and when I see most products with a bunch of stuff I don't know, it seems like they just through everything in that doesn't work...it is a consumer bias because if all the failed fat burners out there.

But this formula looks well balanced and good the more I read about it. I think everyone goes with the studied dose of 6-paradol and I think those doses may be low. I've only experimented a little, but higher doses def. Bring on the heat.

Shift and Ignit3 may be a really, really good stack. Or Diablo and Ignit3 if the stimulants can be tolerated together.
    I would not combine a full dose of Ignit3 with other stims. Please exercise caution.

23. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I would not combine a full dose of Ignit3 with other stims. Please exercise caution.
    So my plan to take this with ephedrine and dmaa isn't a good one?

Not serious of course. I wouldn't want this to be my last post.

That's why I put the wording about the stimulants in there with the Diablo. Higenamine is probably too much. I won't be mixing anything with this when I get it. I got 3 bottles and the first bottle at least we'll be by itself. Well except Brite and epitome. Which I've been running for months. And some green tea.

24. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    So my plan to take this with ephedrine and dmaa isn't a good one?

Not serious of course. I wouldn't want this to be my last post.

That's why I put the wording about the stimulants in there with the Diablo. Higenamine is probably too much. I won't be mixing anything with this when I get it. I got 3 bottles and the first bottle at least we'll be by itself. Well except Brite and epitome. Which I've been running for months. And some green tea.
    Lol.

Just start with ignit3 on its own first to see how you feel.

25. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Lol.

Just start with ignit3 on its own first to see how you feel.
    Do you think that bright and or epitome would have any effect? I realized epitome might increase AMPK with the queen bee acid. And there may be some overlap with the sesamol.... I didn't think it would be a problem.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 09:44 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 06-19-2017, 08:12 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK