Shipment issue

CJNator

Awards
So my friend is having a huge issue with a Testify Pro package and he has tried to contact OL but they gave him the wrong tracking number, anyone else having issues recently ? Also what should I tell him to do?

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Have you tried calling their customer service?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my friend is having a huge issue with a Testify Pro package and he has tried to contact OL but they gave him the wrong tracking number, anyone else having issues recently ? Also what should I tell him to do?
Tell him to grow the hell up and figure it out himself.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL customer service is pretty fast and they always get you sorted. Tell him to shoot them an email.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM me his order id #

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Are there tracking numbers?

I got an email saying "Your order has been received and is now being processed" on march 3rd but nothing since

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there tracking numbers?

I got an email saying "Your order has been received and is now being processed" on march 3rd but nothing since
Orders from the Arnold have started to ship this week. Due to the volume and new products, we're still working through them all. If you don't receive a shipping notification over the weekend, PM me and we'll see if we can track it down for you. Appreciate your support.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I sent an email and it was taken care of and has shipped and received already