Hydro3 bottle issue

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, not sure who to pm but I'll just make a thread instead

I got a bottle of hydro and it looks like heaps of capsules have been opened or damaged and leaked out. Most of the caps have quarter filled and some close to none

I have used it a few times and thought nothing of it (thought a cap opened) I decided to pour them out

All the powder has coated the caps

Lucky I bought two and the second bottle of fine :) but do you guys do replacements? If this isn't worthy of a replacement let me know or if it's a common problem etc I do live in Australia though

Still LOVE OL

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I had this same thing happen to me on a bottle of sup3r PCT.
emailed nutraplanet and they sent me a replacement, shipped that day. Great customer service.
Try emailing the site you ordered from they should sort it out for you.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had this same thing happen to me on a bottle of sup3r PCT.
emailed nutraplanet and they sent me a replacement, shipped that day. Great customer service.
Try emailing the site you ordered from they should sort it out for you.
Yes and if ordered from us we will replace and add on to your next order even if you're international

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I contacted NP
Wasn't very helpful. Asked for help on the matter and now being ignored

Been waiting a week for a reply now

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I contacted NP
Wasn't very helpful. Asked for help on the matter and now being ignored

Been waiting a week for a reply now
Hit them up on Facebook PM. It's the only form of contact I was able to elicit a response from myself.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Yes and if ordered from us we will replace and add on to your next order even if you're international
Hi! I made an order with OL (#1268) and my Hydro3 came with all caps filled only 1/3. Is it normal?
If not, how can it be replaced?
Thanks!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hi! I made an order with OL (#1268) and my Hydro3 came with all caps filled only 1/3. Is it normal?
If not, how can it be replaced?
Thanks!
Normal. Mine are all like that. The amount of product in each cap is small, and we didn't use a lot of rice flour "filler" to plump up the caps.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Normal. Mine are all like that. The amount of product in each cap is small, and we didn't use a lot of rice flour "filler" to plump up the caps.
Ok, great. I supposed it was normal as the pump with 3 caps is awesome .

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ok, great. I supposed it was normal as the pump with 3 caps is awesome .
No problem man. It was a valid question. I actually asked the same when I got my first bottle : )

I'm glad you are liking the pump. 3-4 caps is where its at for most people. I also get a noted drop in BP a few hours after dosing which is nice for overall health.