Changing cycle again!

969c1

Awards
I am going to run this past you guys, AGAIN, because I am looking at changing it up. Just new OL products that I am wanting to incorporate.
Here is my intent, any input or advice is appreciated.

Week 1-6 (6 weeks )
OL DMZ 40/40/40/40/40/40
OL dermaTREST
TransFORM as an AI 2-3 pumps per day
OL Arimacare
TUDCA 1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g

Week 7-14 ( 8 weeks )
OL LEGEND
OL Gharine MK677
OL Arimacare

Weeks 15-18 ( 4 weeks )
PCT Clomid
OL Super PCT
OL Epic Unleashed

Weeks 19-22 ( 4 weeks)
The newly released TESTIFY

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to run this past you guys, AGAIN, because I am looking at changing it up. Just new OL products that I am wanting to incorporate.
Here is my intent, any input or advice is appreciated.

Week 1-6 (6 weeks )
OL DMZ 40/40/40/40/40/40
OL dermaTREST
TransFORM as an AI 2-3 pumps per day
OL Arimacare
TUDCA 1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g

Week 7-14 ( 8 weeks )
OL LEGEND
OL Gharine MK677
OL Arimacare

Weeks 15-18 ( 4 weeks )
PCT Clomid
OL Super PCT
OL Epic Unleashed

Weeks 19-22 ( 4 weeks)
The newly released TESTIFY
With the Dose of Tudca already in ACP you only need to add 500-750 mg additional Tudca. I'd run LGD first and finish with the stronger compounds. I'd run the Gharine for 12 weeks, even if only 10 mg. and what's the dosage on Dermatrest?

969c1

Awards
Good pick up, I should have stated that also that I will be running the Gharine for 12 weeks at 10 mg, due also to the fact I only have one bottle left.
I am not sure what the dosage is on the DermaTREST, I believe it is 1/2 pump at twice a day? I will have to check the bottle to see what it is.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good pick up, I should have stated that also that I will be running the Gharine for 12 weeks at 10 mg, due also to the fact I only have one bottle left.
I am not sure what the dosage is on the DermaTREST, I believe it is 1/2 pump at twice a day? I will have to check the bottle to see what it is.
Between 50 and 100 mg you should be fine with Formestane. That's the only reason I asked.