ostar1ne

lumbe

Awards
I wanted to try a cycle of ostar1ne for 4/5 weeks for the first time, better use it alone or with other product? thank you

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to try a cycle of ostar1ne for 4/5 weeks for the first time, better use it alone or with other product? thank you
You could throw in some dermacrine at 2-3 pumps a day. Help you with the lethargy and sense of well being and libido boost.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could also try some cycle support like cel cycle assist, OL armicare pro or LGI damage control

You'll also need a good PCT because ostarine is suppressive. Something along the lines of:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL super pct
OL epic unleashed

lumbe

Awards
I thought to do4 weeks of ostar1ne + 4 weeks sup3rpct

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run the ostarine for 8 weeks and get clomid and super pct as your pct. For only a few bucks for a serm it's worth it to keep your gains and get you back to normal quickly

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
run 8 weeks as stated above takes 6-8 weeks to get anything out of osta

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I suggest doing some more research and then coming back here for follow up questions on whatever you don't understand, before you run anything hormonal. Also yates84 has a really informative thread on SARMs, go read at least the first post that outlines a good beginner cycle of ostarine. I'll link it in a second.