Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Irons_Mule View Post
    The majority of human studies I've seen with PA have been around 750mg/ed, but I've read a couple in the 1.5-2g/ed range as well.
    Maybe someone with more SL / PA first hand experience can chime in with what's worked best for them.
    One of the main things that attracted me to OL is that typically, when they add an ingredient, they add the full clinical dose. That's carried a lot of weight with me.
    Thank you.
    We never include any ingredient in our formulations as a lure to sell more.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Irons_Mule View Post
    Yep...9...hundred! 913mg to be specific.

    Yeah, split dose 1/2 pre 1/2 post wo sounds like the way to go bro!
    It's nice to have an exact amount known. How was this number arrived at? One test on one sample, multiple tests on one sample, etc? Because it's a lecithin I'm trying to get a handle on how consistent that number will be because I will probably supplement with granules on top of this.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    It's nice to have an exact amount known. How was this number arrived at? One test on one sample, multiple tests on one sample, etc? Because it's a lecithin I'm trying to get a handle on how consistent that number will be because I will probably supplement with granules on top of this.
    It was a 3rd party test for the first batch and we will re-test for future batches.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    It was a 3rd party test for the first batch and we will re-test for future batches.
    Was the whole run based off that particular batch? It'll be interesting to see subsequent testing as it could possibly increase the PA per serving in the product significantly with zero change to formulation.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irons_Mule View Post
    The majority of human studies I've seen with PA have been around 750mg/ed, but I've read a couple in the 1.5-2g/ed range as well.
    Maybe someone with more SL / PA first hand experience can chime in with what's worked best for them.
    One of the main things that attracted me to OL is that typically, when they add an ingredient, they add the full clinical dose. That's carried a lot of weight with me.
    I've interacted quite a bit with Dr. Wilson and Dr. Stout, two of the three main researchers of PA. through Biotest's forums. I've also been using PA since it first became available. Here are the Cliff notes:

    1) the effective dosage range for PA is ~ 450-750 mg. per single dose. Below ~ 450 mg. is of little use for stimulating mTOR, above ~750 mg. as a single dose seems to produce little in additional mTOR activation.

    2) PA stimulates mTOR through a different mechanism than resistance training (through the ERK pathway), and thus serves to amplify the mTOR stimulation from resistance training. This is also why PA stimulates mTOR and protein synthesis independently of resistance training.

    3) Various dosing schemes have been tried, including splitting the dose 1/2 pre, 1/2 post training. What they have found is that DOSING 1 HOUR PRE produces the best results. The idea is to increase PA levels as much and as fast as possible within the therapeutic limit, and to have these elevated levels WHEN YOU BEGIN TRAINING so as to magnify the mTOR activation from the training.

    4) PA is active in your body for ~ 7 hours.

    5) Additional 750 mg. doses HAVE been found to produce additive effects; the second dose should be consumed 6-7 hours after the first.

    Hope that helps,

    Crowbar
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Was the whole run based off that particular batch? It'll be interesting to see subsequent testing as it could possibly increase the PA per serving in the product significantly with zero change to formulation.
    I believe so.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  7. Question: why no info on PA on the write-up? There is only info about health benefits of SL

  8. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Was the whole run based off that particular batch? It'll be interesting to see subsequent testing as it could possibly increase the PA per serving in the product significantly with zero change to formulation.
    Yes. I addressed this in the insider thread
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  9. If I buy for 200$ I get free shipping. Only thing is if my order goes over 177$ the Swedish customs going to money rape me. Unless it is sent has a gift. But that is something I guess I cant ask from OL on such a big order.
    Otherwise I just will settle with some tubs Tr1umph. I envy them domestic shipping cost on 5-10$ :/

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Yes. I addressed this in the insider thread
    It's 42 pages and I only read 41 I think I missed one

  11. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    It's 42 pages and I only read 41 I think I missed one
    See page 24, posts #696 & 716.
    Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    See page 24, posts #696 & 716.
    Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread
    Thank you so much. That's exactly what I was hoping for. May your next batch provide you with even more phosphatidic happiness

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    If I buy for 200$ I get free shipping. Only thing is if my order goes over 177$ the Swedish customs going to money rape me. Unless it is sent has a gift. But that is something I guess I cant ask from OL on such a big order.
    Otherwise I just will settle with some tubs Tr1umph. I envy them domestic shipping cost on 5-10$ :/
    You are correct, sir. Being an American is pretty f***ing fantastic.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    If I buy for 200$ I get free shipping. Only thing is if my order goes over 177$ the Swedish customs going to money rape me. Unless it is sent has a gift. But that is something I guess I cant ask from OL on such a big order.
    Otherwise I just will settle with some tubs Tr1umph. I envy them domestic shipping cost on 5-10$ :/
    PM me, we can take care of this easily.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  15. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Question: why no info on PA on the write-up? There is only info about health benefits of SL
    We could not adequately detail the SL constituents without potentially violating the patent.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Irons_Mule View Post
    You are correct, sir. Being an American is pretty f***ing fantastic.
    Sponsor me?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Sponsor me?
    That got me. LOL

    We're already neighbors. I'll smuggle you in next time I'm at a Wings game.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    If I buy for 200$ I get free shipping. Only thing is if my order goes over 177$ the Swedish customs going to money rape me. Unless it is sent has a gift. But that is something I guess I cant ask from OL on such a big order.
    Otherwise I just will settle with some tubs Tr1umph. I envy them domestic shipping cost on 5-10$ :/
    $177 ? You're good... In Cyprus above $100 you are royally screwed! This is the only thing keeping me from ordering and taking advantage of all the insider sales. I have to wait till the products arrive to UK retailers (who rarely do any discounts) and if I can't find it only then order from the States.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    $177 ? You're good... In Cyprus above $100 you are royally screwed! This is the only thing keeping me from ordering and taking advantage of all the insider sales. I have to wait till the products arrive to UK retailers (who rarely do any discounts) and if I can't find it only then order from the States.
    Have you ever tried to contact the vendor and advise to send it as gift or change the value on the parcel and set it below $100?

  20. Not recently as I was discouraged from other merchants in the past but I'll give it a try this time :-)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    $177 ? You're good... In Cyprus above $100 you are royally screwed! This is the only thing keeping me from ordering and taking advantage of all the insider sales. I have to wait till the products arrive to UK retailers (who rarely do any discounts) and if I can't find it only then order from the States.
    Pm me
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  22. Since its containg soy lecithing, should it then be refigerated after opening like normal soy lecithin has to or can I just stored it as any other supplement??

  23. Are you just releasing none hormonal products under the same names as your prohormones? As obviously tr1umph was originally triumphallis

  24. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Are you just releasing none hormonal products under the same names as your prohormones? As obviously tr1umph was originally triumphallis
    NO. The titles for our upcoming will be adjectives for the most part and Tr1umph fits into that.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  25. Took 1/2 scoop of the peaches and cream sorbet with 6oz of water and oh my, I am in heaven. This is by far the greatest tasting supplement ever. Solid profile and amazing taste. OL you never disappoint me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 01:31 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 07:56 AM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 12:19 PM
  4. Q and A for Olympus labs STENADROL
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-30-2014, 05:22 PM
  5. Q and A for Olympus labs FURAZA-300
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Log in
Log in