Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Would HMB be deemed irrelevant to take since the release of Tr1umph?
    TR1UMPH is a powerhouse. TR1UMPH + CU + 1 other soon to be released product are going to be the ultimate stack
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

2. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    TR1UMPH is a powerhouse. TR1UMPH + CU + 1 other soon to be released product are going to be the ultimate stack
    CU?
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    CU?
    Conqu3r Unleashed
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by big_jewels View Post
    Hopefully a certain canadian online retailer starts stocking more of the OL supplement line ! Can't wait to try this.
    Order has been placed but customs is posing a problem so It might get delayed
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Conqu3r Unleashed
    OH LMAO obviously lol
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   

6. We need to build supplement cartel tunnel, that dang boarder ! Looking forward for when it comes !

7. What is the timing recommendation for this? 30 mins preworkout?

Would that affect CU at all? Just wondering if CU needs to be taken on an empty stomach.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    ENDUR3? Its written somewhere on the writeup of STR3NGTH UNLEASHED

9. Good eyes!
    I can neither confirm nor deny that is the correct one but we have a few releases
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Yeah, if you can't afford it
    Hahah...well, I'd rather spend less on something else then
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

11. Quote Originally Posted by raekwonse View Post
    What is the timing recommendation for this? 30 mins preworkout?

Would that affect CU at all? Just wondering if CU needs to be taken on an empty stomach.
    30 mins pre-wo is fine and would not affect CU. It doesn't need to be taken on an empty stomach.

12. Quote Originally Posted by gnbbc View Post
    ENDUR3? Its written somewhere on the writeup of STR3NGTH UNLEASHED
    Endure?!?!?
    I know nothing of this Endure you speak of...

13. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    30 mins pre-wo is fine and would not affect CU. It doesn't need to be taken on an empty stomach.
    You mean the CU doesn't need to be taken on an empty stomach?

Also, you would want to time peak PA levels with your workout for maximum mTor activation; meaning I'd take the triumph 1 hour pre (based on Biotest's recommendation with their PA product). Does that make sense, or is there a reason to believe that the SL in the triumph would reach peak blood levels faster than an hour?

Crowbar

14. By the way, excellent looking product! I was a little skeptical at first when it was stated that Triumph would be a SL product, but the ingredient profile looks very impressive!

Guys, if you've wanted to try PA but we're hesitant due to price (or didn't like SL granules), now's your chance. This is PA and SO MUCH MORE!

I picked up 4 and will be going back for more due to the BOGO with LJ-100.

Thanks again OL for all you do!

Crowbar

15. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    You mean the CU doesn't need to be taken on an empty stomach?

Also, you would want to time peak PA levels with your workout for maximum mTor activation; meaning I'd take the triumph 1 hour pre (based on Biotest's recommendation with their PA product). Does that make sense, or is there a reason to believe that the SL in the triumph would reach peak blood levels faster than an hour?

Crowbar
    We are splitting hairs now lol. The SL should be effective 30 mins - 1 hr pre-wo.

Considering many have seen success dosing 1/2 pre and 1/2 intra/post I wouldn't sweat it. However, if you are concerned start drinking an hour pre.

16. Quote Originally Posted by raekwonse View Post
    What is the timing recommendation for this? 30 mins preworkout?

Anywhere from 1 hour pre all the way up to your workout would be fine. Dosage can also be split 1/2 pre & 1/2 post.

No ill effects on CU from dosing close to each other though.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

17. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    We are splitting hairs now lol. The SL should be effective 30 mins - 1 hr pre-wo.

Considering many have seen success dosing 1/2 pre and 1/2 intra/post I wouldn't sweat it. However, if you are concerned start drinking an hour pre.
    EXACTLY.

I've played with a plethora of dosing schemes using various PA sources including SL and I've ran multiple lengthy cycles. My personal favorite is pre + post workout dosing.

However, if I had to rank effectiveness in order I'd say:

#1: Pre + Post workout split
    #2: Pre workout
    #3: Post workout
    #4: Random time of the day dose

With all that said, SUBSTANTIAL gains can be seen with protocols #1-#2, and still decent results from #3 and #4.

I left out "Intra" dosing schemes because for me personally that's just a bit too much fluid with CU pre and then another BCAA/EAA based intra.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

18. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    By the way, excellent looking product! I was a little skeptical at first when it was stated that Triumph would be a SL product, but the ingredient profile looks very impressive!

Guys, if you've wanted to try PA but we're hesitant due to price (or didn't like SL granules), now's your chance. This is PA and SO MUCH MORE!

I picked up 4 and will be going back for more due to the BOGO with LJ-100.

Thanks again OL for all you do!

Crowbar
    Thanks for your support and appreciation, enjoy this stunning product. You'll have no regrets.

19. The 11% salidrosed is that something unique? I mean, why the "11%" and not 4-8%. Dont know that much about rhodiola rosea other then that is a well known compound. And also much liked.

20. Higher extract and better quality
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

21. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    The 11% salidrosed is that something unique? I mean, why the "11%" and not 4-8%. Dont know that much about rhodiola rosea other then that is a well known compound. And also much liked.
    You better look for high(er) % extracts in powdered products: stronger effect and less impact on taste.

22. Okey guys! What is the PA standardized for? 9mg?

Do you recommend splitting the dose pre/post or just going for one dose pre workout? Maybe I can take some SL granules post at home if I want some extra PA.
  23. Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Okey guys! What is the PA standardized for? 9mg?

Do you recommend splitting the dose pre/post or just going for one dose pre workout? Maybe I can take some SL granules post at home if I want some extra PA.
    Yep...9...hundred! 913mg to be specific.

Yeah, split dose 1/2 pre 1/2 post wo sounds like the way to go bro!

24. Thats enough of PA right? Seen people in the PA thread taking around 1,2-1,6g of PA. Maybe just for experiment with the PA dose.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Thats enough of PA right? Seen people in the PA thread taking around 1,2-1,6g of PA. Maybe just for experiment with the PA dose.
    The majority of human studies I've seen with PA have been around 750mg/ed, but I've read a couple in the 1.5-2g/ed range as well.
    Maybe someone with more SL / PA first hand experience can chime in with what's worked best for them.
    One of the main things that attracted me to OL is that typically, when they add an ingredient, they add the full clinical dose. That's carried a lot of weight with me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 06-19-2017, 08:12 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK