Q & A for Olympus Labs Str3ngth & DermaStr3ngth Unleashed

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Would I see much benefit from running one cap a day for 60 days? Or am I better off just running 2 caps for 30?
    Also, should I save it for pct or try it now? Starting a cycle in a little over 2 weeks from today.
    I do not have any experience personally so I cannot answer that definitively. However I would expect you to see some results but obviously not as much as 2 caps. Start now and push they cycle back a week is what I would do. PCT is good too but you wont know how well Str3ngth is working for you...
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Would I see much benefit from running one cap a day for 60 days? Or am I better off just running 2 caps for 30?
    Also, should I save it for pct or try it now? Starting a cycle in a little over 2 weeks from today.
    I'm waiting for my SU to come in, so I haven't tried it yet...but I've used blackstones Laxo called Anogenin before. Each of their caps is only 25mg instead of 50mg in OL.
    I saw some (very minimal) results from 50mg of theirs...but real quantitative results weren't noticed until 75mg. That's where I stayed.
    Now...if SU is stronger per mg, you miiiight be able to get away with running 50mg / day...but unless it's twice as strong as BSL's, I would stick to 100mg.
    You can always start it at 50mg for a couple weeks and see if you notice anything, then bump it up.
    •   

3. Hmm. Thanks for the replies guys. I would push my cycle back but can't unfortunately because it's a sponsored log and they want me to start by the 15th, and I need to start on a Sunday or Monday so will be starting the 10th or 11th of January.
    I may just start running it now at 2 caps a day and run it into the beginning of my cycle. Seems like the best option at this point and I can then decide if I want to get more for PCT.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Hmm. Thanks for the replies guys. I would push my cycle back but can't unfortunately because it's a sponsored log and they want me to start by the 15th, and I need to start on a Sunday or Monday so will be starting the 10th or 11th of January.
    I may just start running it now at 2 caps a day and run it into the beginning of my cycle. Seems like the best option at this point and I can then decide if I want to get more for PCT.
    Np.
    Sounds like a solid plan.
    Out of curiousity, what's your cycle?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Irons_Mule View Post
    Np.
    Sounds like a solid plan.
    Out of curiousity, what's your cycle?
    I haven't decided for sure yet because I keep changing it and thinking of better ideas each week but right now it's looking like 4 weeks 200mg/day IML Super Epiandro Rx, 8 weeks 50mg oral trest preworkout, 300mg/week test E. Bridging into test prop/tren ace. But I have a bunch of different things in my stash including some superdrol about to come in, so things could change.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    I haven't decided for sure yet because I keep changing it and thinking of better ideas each week but right now it's looking like 4 weeks 200mg/day IML Super Epiandro Rx, 8 weeks 50mg oral trest preworkout, 300mg/week test E. Bridging into test prop/tren ace. But I have a bunch of different things in my stash including some superdrol about to come in, so things could change.
    That's quite the toy box.
    It's days like these I wish I could do actual gear.
    And every other day...FML.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Irons_Mule View Post
    That's quite the toy box.
    It's days like these I wish I could do actual gear.
    And every other day...FML.
    Haha. I also have all the SARMs to play with too!

8. I can't believe the deal on this! Am I looking at the wrong products, Ep1c unleashed and str3ngth unleashed for $29.99??? Or is this not the new product??

Also I see people talking about free shipping how can you get that?

9. Quote Originally Posted by DaLegend4445 View Post
    I can't believe the deal on this! Am I looking at the wrong products, Ep1c unleashed and str3ngth unleashed for $29.99??? Or is this not the new product??

Nah, it's legit dude! I didn't get free shipping but 2 bottles of str3ngth unleashed 29.99 each was a steal!

Only problem I saw was not having enough money to order a ton of product at these prices haha

10. Quote Originally Posted by DaLegend4445 View Post
    I can't believe the deal on this! Am I looking at the wrong products, Ep1c unleashed and str3ngth unleashed for $29.99??? Or is this not the new product??

Your eyes are not deceiving you lol.
    Free shipping comes with orders of $200 USD or more.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Your eyes are not deceiving you lol.
    Free shipping comes with orders of $200 USD or more.
    I was thinking of getting dermastrength but it is back ordered. Do you think it's worth the wait? How long would the wait by if you guys know?

I'm not running it for another 2 months anyway

12. Quote Originally Posted by DaLegend4445 View Post
    I was thinking of getting dermastrength but it is back ordered. Do you think it's worth the wait? How long would the wait by if you guys know?

I'm not running it for another 2 months anyway
    I'm not a big believer of transdermal stuff as I've never had a good experience with them, but other people love them so maybe I just have thick skin. Lol.
    Apparently people absolutely love transdermal laxogenin and this new version is supposed to be even better so I'd say go ahead and get in on the back order and wait for it since you're waiting anyway.
    I grabbed the oral version and started 2 days ago.

13. Bambam can u feel a difference already from the strenght unleashed? So excited for mine to arrive + the epic unleashed

14. Quote Originally Posted by m1kehd View Post
    Bambam can u feel a difference already from the strenght unleashed? So excited for mine to arrive + the epic unleashed
    Nah not really yet, although it's hard to say. I've never felt much from natty anabolics just because I'm so used to gear and PH/DS

15. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Nah not really yet, although it's hard to say. I've never felt much from natty anabolics just because I'm so used to gear and PH/DS
    For me it's subtle like EP1C. One day you look in the mirror and are like "damn, I'd hit that" lol

The increased protein synthesis, insulin sensitivity, etc. really start to show visibly a month or so in and only get better after that.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

16. So how many caps u take in one day for SU?

17. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    So how many caps u take in one day for SU?
    2 I believe
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    2 I believe
    Correct, thanks man!
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

19. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    Correct, thanks man!
    No worries bro. As you know, even though I rep for a different company, doesn't mean I can't give props to a quality company!

20. Best time to take SU?

21. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    Best time to take SU?
    Preferably with protein

22. How your suppose to do one pump before workout of EU if u usually take a shower after the gym? How long EU has to sit on the skin to fully be absorbed

23. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    How your suppose to do one pump before workout of EU if u usually take a shower after the gym? How long EU has to sit on the skin to fully be absorbed
    With Dermastrength Unleashed, twice daily dosing is fine. Meaning like first thing in morning and then later on in the day. Absorption occurs over ~8 hour period so PWO application isn't necessary.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

24. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    How your suppose to do one pump before workout of EU if u usually take a shower after the gym? How long EU has to sit on the skin to fully be absorbed
    What I've been doing with the td is one pump in the morning after I wake up and then another pump after gym/ shower in the pm. Then I take two of the epic unleashed caps pre workout .

Here's a link to my log

EPIC resolutions UNLEASHED
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 641
    Last Post: 12-04-2017, 09:13 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 07:56 AM