Q & A for Olympus Labs Str3ngth & DermaStr3ngth Unleashed

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I honestly can't say for sure
    Here's to hopin'!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I already ordered 2 bottles, but I still have some skepticism. Have there been any tests for the phytofuse bioavailability versus non phytofused laxogenin?
    I would love to see some third party tests to see the mg of laxo
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I would love to see some third party tests to see the mg of laxo
    I wish it was disclosed to. Not sure if it matters if the phytofuse makes it 2x-6x more potent if there's a lot less of the actual active...but eh, might as well try.

4. I'm still very very hesitant on getting a few bottles and giving it a go. I am a huge fan of EP1C unleashed but not convinced on laxo

5. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I'm still very very hesitant on getting a few bottles and giving it a go. I am a huge fan of EP1C unleashed but not convinced on laxo
    Best bet is to wait for some feedback from other members to filter through before purchasing
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I'm still very very hesitant on getting a few bottles and giving it a go. I am a huge fan of EP1C unleashed but not convinced on laxo
    2 logs should go up as early as next week.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  7. Q & A for Olympus Labs Str3ngth & DermaStr3ngth Unleashed

N m

8. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Best bet is to wait for some feedback from other members to filter through before purchasing
    Then miss out on sales

9. For those of you that have used Str3ngth and Ep1c...which did you prefer and why? TIA

10. Ordered 2 bottles of this to run alongside eu and pa. Is that too much to stack? Any dosing protocol to be followed so nothing interferes (like taking fish oil while on xgels...I know, I'm an idiot)?

Thanks!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jn330 View Post
    Ordered 2 bottles of this to run alongside eu and pa. Is that too much to stack? Any dosing protocol to be followed so nothing interferes (like taking fish oil while on xgels...I know, I'm an idiot)?

Thanks!
    Ok to stack.

Take SU twice a day with meals (one dose pre-wo if you eat at that time.

EU & PA pre-wo. Should wait for Tr1umph and use that instead of whatever PA you got

12. I ordered 3 on the 18th, still says processing. Are they gonna ship soon? Thanks

13. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Ok to stack.

Take SU twice a day with meals (one dose pre-wo if you eat at that time.

EU & PA pre-wo. Should wait for Tr1umph and use that instead of whatever PA you got
    I'll give tr1umph a shot if pa works out. I got fearns since it's cheap and I spend too much on ol supps haha

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jn330 View Post
    I'll give tr1umph a shot if pa works out. I got fearns since it's cheap and I spend too much on ol supps haha
    Tr1umph is so much more than SL, you will see soon

15. I picked up Strength Unleashed and some other stuff on the insider. There was a snafu during the order process but I was contacted quickly to sort it out. @Olympus Labs went above and beyond to ensure I got the products I ordered. OL's generosity and customer service are outstanding. Can't wait to try my first laxo product and spread some feedback.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Tr1umph is so much more than SL, you will see soon
    I'll be on the lookout

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jn330 View Post
    I'll be on the lookout
    See post#462
    Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

18. @GNO Will there be a derma strength unleashed insider?

19. Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    @GNO Will there be a derma strength unleashed insider?
    edit: @touchless I stand corrected ... We are going to take backorders at Insider pricing NOW!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I picked up Strength Unleashed and some other stuff on the insider. There was a snafu during the order process but I was contacted quickly to sort it out. @Olympus Labs went above and beyond to ensure I got the products I ordered. OL's generosity and customer service are outstanding. Can't wait to try my first laxo product and spread some feedback.
    I picked up 3 bottles of each, transdermal and oral strength for a future log. About to kick off my next log soon of EPIC UNLEASHED /epic transdermal plus hydro3 and unleashed pre workout

21. Is the DERMASTRENGTH UNLEASHED still more biovalible than the new STR3NGTH UNLEASHED? And is the TRANSDERMAL Epicatechin more biovalible than the caps?

22. Quote Originally Posted by m1kehd View Post
    Is the DERMASTRENGTH UNLEASHED still more biovalible than the new STR3NGTH UNLEASHED? And is the TRANSDERMAL Epicatechin more biovalible than the caps?
    Although there is no data on the bioavailability of the TD vs the oral I would expect the TD to be absorbed better.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jn330 View Post
    Ordered 2 bottles of this to run alongside eu and pa. Is that too much to stack? Any dosing protocol to be followed so nothing interferes (like taking fish oil while on xgels...I know, I'm an idiot)?

Thanks!
    That is my personal favorite natty stack that isn't focused on natural hormone production. If you have any specific questions on dosing protocols etc please hit me up. I've ran the old DermaStr3ngth + EU + PA quite a few times.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

24. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    That is my personal favorite natty stack that isn't focused on natural hormone production. If you have any specific questions on dosing protocols etc please hit me up. I've ran the old DermaStr3ngth + EU + PA quite a few times.
    Thanks man! I will definitely pick your brain a little bit if you don't mind. Never tried pa before, so I'm excited to see what it can do

25. Would I see much benefit from running one cap a day for 60 days? Or am I better off just running 2 caps for 30?
    Also, should I save it for pct or try it now? Starting a cycle in a little over 2 weeks from today.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 10:03 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK