ETA for STR3ngth unleashed ?

S

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
im in the market for a Laxo product and saw yall stating this will be out soon, was wondering is there a time-frame to see if I hold on or not?

thanks

W

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I read expected Christmas shipping on one website, can't remember where exactly

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
<10 Days there will be an EP1C insider :D

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOOM!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope it's better than the $5 off CU insider. I like your products, but your Insider deals are really not that impressive IMHO.

D

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would have to disagree, the more you order the more you save. Cant beat a product as great as CQU for $25 a tub @ 4 months worth.
Love you guys!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but when it breaks down to only saving about $5 a tub vs. ordering it on your next supplement store order it is nothing to rave about. The good news is OL's products are well priced for what you are getting so it isn't an absolute must to order on their Insider sale IMO.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but when it breaks down to only saving about $5 a tub vs. ordering it on your next supplement store order it is nothing to rave about. The good news is OL's products are well priced for what you are getting so it isn't an absolute must to order on their Insider sale IMO.
The next few insiders will be THE BEST deals we have released thus far.

If you were disappointed before, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised this time round.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I signed up yesterday.....just playing the waiting game now.

S

SwoleNjacked

Awards
This is the best damn marketing you guys could do. I would have never known what Olympus labs was if it wasn't for am.com. Now I'm hooked on your products. The hype for strength unleashed got me, I've never tried a laxogenin product but will be ordering a few bottles.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
This is the best damn marketing you guys could do. I would have never known what Olympus labs was if it wasn't for am.com. Now I'm hooked on your products. The hype for strength unleashed got me, I've never tried a laxogenin product but will be ordering a few bottles.
Appreciate the OL love!

You're gonna like Str3ngth Unleashed!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where is the sign up? All that's there is a contact form and live chat???.... I sent an email to them but still no provided sign up form.
It should pop up when you open the page. If on mobile, you may have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see it.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I signed up for it but I still never get the emails...

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw the insider email. No where on the website or label does it say what the suggested dose/usage is. Bottle is 60 caps.. What's the directions for use?

WAF

WAF

Awards
Saw the insider email. No where on the website or label does it say what the suggested dose/usage is. Bottle is 60 caps.. What's the directions for use?
If you research LAXO you should be able to come to a conclusion.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you research LAXO you should be able to come to a conclusion.
Really? Or they could provide it on the fcking label or in the write up of a major release.
Don't be a smarta$s this isn't Bb . Com

You joined this forum on 12/4. You should learn what we are about before you continue to embarrass yourself with pointless posts.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really? Or they could provide it on the fcking label or in the write up of a major release.

You joined this forum on 12/4. You should learn what we are about before you continue to embarrass yourself with pointless posts.
Didn't GNO tell you between 1-2 caps a day with meals? I don't even think that dude was trying to be a smartarse man.

No need to get all authority high horse on him, its a public board he has as much right to post what he wants as you do.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't GNO tell you between 1-2 caps a day with meals? I don't even think that dude was trying to be a smartarse man.

No need to get all authority high horse on him, its a public board he has as much right to post what he wants as you do.
Yea in a different thread which is irrelevant. Whatever you say tho. ?

Dude is telling me to google dosing info, pretty sure all product labels include that info SPECIFIC to that product/%extract/potency/whatever so It's not out of thin air for me to ask that so I dont need a smart remark to go and Google it, it should have been included with the product write up.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea in a different thread which is irrelevant. Whatever you say tho. &#55357;&#56900;

Dude is telling me to google dosing info, pretty sure all product labels include that info SPECIFIC to that product/%extract/potency/whatever so It's not out of thin air for me to ask that so I dont need a smart remark to go and Google it, it should have been included with the product write up.
If I did not address your question adequately please raise that issue to me.

Otherwise, we would like to maintain a level of decorum in our threads befitting of a DemiGod. Thx :)

WAF

WAF

Awards

Well i wasn't trying to be a smart ass, i say to everyone to research whatever product they are interested and wanting to take. This topic has been covered before and the info should be available. 50-100MG ED. Thanks for the warm welcome to this forum. Yes I joined at said date, that doesn't have any reflect on what i said. I'm learning what your about that's for sure, why so mad? Good thing everyone else has been great to deal with on this site.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I did not address your question adequately please raise that issue to me.

Otherwise, we would like to maintain a level of decorum in our threads befitting of a DemiGod. Thx :)
Don't patronize me please Gino. You answered the question just fine in the other thread which the other user did not see and felt the need to respond as such. Although there was no answer to if it needs to be taken w food or if there can be a fasted dose. But I'll just google that

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i wasn't trying to be a smart ass, i say to everyone to research whatever product they are interested and wanting to take. This topic has been covered before and the info should be available. 50-100MG ED. Thanks for the warm welcome to this forum. Yes I joined at said date, that doesn't have any reflect on what i said. I'm learning what your about that's for sure, why so mad? Good thing everyone else has been great to deal with on this site.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450540267.141783.jpg

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't patronize me please Gino. You answered the question just fine in the other thread which the other user did not see and felt the need to respond as such. Although there was no answer to if it needs to be taken w food or if there can be a fasted dose. But I'll just google that
If my reply came off as patronizing I apologize.

But, I'm fairly certain I specified that dosing should be taken with meals in my response to your question in the other thread.

However, if you don't feel comfortable with that protocol you can try split dosing - one fasted and the other with a meal. I assume you're on a IF diet with a short eating window. Otherwise, follow my initial suggestion. Hope that helps :)

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451461656.428448.jpg

Why is this being called a ph in old write ups?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Puffery.

or more likely, an error by the person putting together that particular page.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks A! I would agree that there is an issue with the write up. Paging Nutriverse reps