1-Andro / Sup3r PCT

moorec614

Awards
I am thinking of running 1-Andro at 330mgs / day for 30 days.

I have a great job in a highly regulated industry so I was hoping to keep this 100% legal, IE, no SERM. Would Sup3r PCT be sufficient?

I just had bloodwork done, should get the results in the next day or two, and I planned on having it done again immediately after finishing the 1-andro, and then again after PCT.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking of running 1-Andro at 330mgs / day for 30 days.

I have a great job in a highly regulated industry so I was hoping to keep this 100% legal, IE, no SERM. Would Sup3r PCT be sufficient?

I just had bloodwork done, should get the results in the next day or two, and I planned on having it done again immediately after finishing the 1-andro, and then again after PCT.
I think a Serm+LJ100 is still gna be the best option out there. I wouldn't risk it but maybe some of our more experienced reps can go further into options

Lift Lion

Awards
Bump, anyone else have an opinion? I've seen many people say SERM is required, but some say Sup3r PCT is sufficient. Is this a question of SERM will help you bounce back faster and keep more gains, or is this a case where Sup3r PCT might not get you back to normal test levels at all, and you'll need a SERM to get back to normal.

Essentially, can you run a 100% legal and safe pro-hormone with OTC PCT? Obviously it's less effective, but is it still safely doable?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I think you could use something like Novedex XT and get great results. OTC AI's can do a great job at keeping you healthy after a cycle. Novedex XT and a decent test booster like Rise and Swell from Mind and Muscle is a good stack.