1-Andro / Sup3r PCT

1. 1-Andro / Sup3r PCT

I am thinking of running 1-Andro at 330mgs / day for 30 days.

I have a great job in a highly regulated industry so I was hoping to keep this 100% legal, IE, no SERM. Would Sup3r PCT be sufficient?

I just had bloodwork done, should get the results in the next day or two, and I planned on having it done again immediately after finishing the 1-andro, and then again after PCT.

2. Quote Originally Posted by moorec614 View Post
    I am thinking of running 1-Andro at 330mgs / day for 30 days.

I have a great job in a highly regulated industry so I was hoping to keep this 100% legal, IE, no SERM. Would Sup3r PCT be sufficient?

I just had bloodwork done, should get the results in the next day or two, and I planned on having it done again immediately after finishing the 1-andro, and then again after PCT.
    I think a Serm+LJ100 is still gna be the best option out there. I wouldn't risk it but maybe some of our more experienced reps can go further into options
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

3. Bump, anyone else have an opinion? I've seen many people say SERM is required, but some say Sup3r PCT is sufficient. Is this a question of SERM will help you bounce back faster and keep more gains, or is this a case where Sup3r PCT might not get you back to normal test levels at all, and you'll need a SERM to get back to normal.

Essentially, can you run a 100% legal and safe pro-hormone with OTC PCT? Obviously it's less effective, but is it still safely doable?

4. I think you could use something like Novedex XT and get great results. OTC AI's can do a great job at keeping you healthy after a cycle. Novedex XT and a decent test booster like Rise and Swell from Mind and Muscle is a good stack.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Cycle/PCT Help. Want to do this right
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 06:24 PM
  2. Andro Rx, PCT
    By danbohane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 04:35 PM
  3. LMR's Nandrotest & Sci Fit's Andro-1 (PCT)
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 09:49 PM