Conqu3r Unleashed samples

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AM,

As some will have seen there has been a reformulation of our very popular pre workout Conqu3r.

We at Olympus Labs strive to bring you the best products at the best prices.

We bring the new Conqu3r unleashed.

We are looking for 5 people to sample our new product and provide a review. The be legible for this we ask the following:

1. Must post pictures or photos on social media via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc;

2. Tag Olympus Labs on the social media used;

3. Right an in depth review on it and give a testimonial which can be used for later marketing.

This is your first chance to get a try of the new cotton candy flavour with an all new ingredient profile.

Let us drink to being part of the era of Demigods

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get in and get those apps up guys and/or gals

CJNator

Awards
I'd love to try it out and give a review! I can post up on instagram!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to sample and review the new unleashed. I'd cover all the bases. Focus,energy,endurance, pump,taste and more. I'd more than likely post to my Instagram but I could post to more, Twitter or Facebook. Maybe even a periscope video about it haha.

Height: 5'10
Lifting style: heavy and low reps, coach is Jerry Ward
Currently cutting, trying to get down to 10-12% bf and losing about 20 pounds

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Id give it a full go and do a complete and detailed log. Im currently on a cut and so id be able to post great before and after photos. Im cutting until mid December. Right now im currently logging your strength and epic unleashed in a combo and loving it.

Stats
3. 5 years lifting experience
186 cutting down to 175 at 1-2 pounds a week.

I track and weigh all my food and i'll log every workout plus post before and after photos from front side and back . Ill also give updates on how the supplement is helping me reach my goals. Ie. Calorie deficit, really helps me to get going.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd

Get those apps in crew!

CJNator

Awards
Ok didn't post an app yet so here :D

Height: 5'6 ½ ;)
Weight:160
Routine: Rest-Pause training bro spit
Currently bulking with LGD and will be starting RAD soon but still will be able to determine Conqu3r Unleased pumps from LGD/RAD. Posted one crappy review up a while ago but I promise this one will be better lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opportunity. Looking forward to this one

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity AM!

Get on this for sure :)

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Great chance for people to try what I've read is an amazing PWO! I'm in!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YatesWifey04

rafy99

Awards
I'de be more than Happy to give it a go. Been using Cellucor C4 for about 4 years. Have used nitraflex, ON and a couple of others to see if i make a switxh but i keep going back to C4 cause of the stim effects i feel. Would love to try your product and give a full review and hopefully switch products.

Stopped using preworkout about a month ago since ive been using alphamine during my cut so i think its time to go hard again.

26 y/o
225 / 14% BF
train 4-5 times a week plus Basketball 2-3 time s a week.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Oh...me me me!!! Pick me!!!! I have been waiting for this!! The old school Conqu3r Demigod Edition was my favorite pwo. I have missed it dearly.

I am very active on IG & Facebook. Not a huge Twitter fan, but I could blow some feeds up again for some Conqu3r!! I'm also very active in my joint training log with hubby, here on AM...where I'm always mentioning what I'm using!!

I'm currently rotating between Conqu3r Amp3d, Cannibal Ferox, & AGGRO....but I'd love to make Conqu3r Unleashed my daily pwo.

Current Stats...
30 yo
5'1"
~116lbs
~15%bf

I'm about to go into my first lean bulk cycle using some OL UK supps. As such, I'm revamping my lifting program to be a hybrid of GVT & power days...on a 5 day split. I also do Insanity & PiYo classes at our gym as a secondary instructor.

Thank you for your consideration.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd love to sample this! I would gladly post about it on Instagram and have already made posts crediting Olympus Labs to helping me along with my gains.
Haven't ever tried an OL preworkout but if it's anything like the rest of the products, it's probably legendary!! Count me in!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Damn, if only I wasn't logging a PWO right now.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stoked to see the reformulation!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
This release is gonna be BIG!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What til the profile is released

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
AM,

As some will have seen there has been a reformulation of our very popular pre workout Conqu3r.

Wear Olympus Labs strive to bring you the best products at the best prices.

We bring the new Conqu3r unleashed.

We are looking for 5 people to sample our new product and provide a review. The be legible for this we ask the following:

1. Must post pictures or photos on social media via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc;

2. Tag Olympus Labs on the social media used;

3. Right a in depth review on it and give a testimonial which can be used for later marketing.

This is your first chance to get a try of the new cotton candy flavour with an all new ingredient profile.

Let us drink to being part of the era of Demigods
Me!!! :D i will write up a big detailed review and post on IG, been waiting to try for ages.

https://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt/

Edit

Stats

20yo
5'7
176lbs
Powerlifting/Bodybuilding, currently in a deficit cutting for 12 weeks. working with John Otis Hollywood, running a custom PHAT variation. 3 on one off Upper / Lower split.

Misfits88

Awards
Im very interested to give this a go. Im about to start a mass gh/tr1umph cycle in a week or two and am in need of a new PWO. Ive tried many PWOs in the past few years (conqu3r,no xplode, cannibal ferox, condensed, jackd, wild thing, contraband, and a couple others). But still in search of a solid recipe to keep working over and over again. I have accounts in all of those media outlets so writing a review is no problem.

STATS:
31 yr
5'7"
160 lbs
strength training and will be recomping with my upcoming cycle...thank you for your time and consideration :D

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am up to trying some samples of Conqu3r Unleashed. I have used old Conqu3r before and liked it, but stim wise was little low, on energy and focus. I can review and post on Instagram and Facebook.

Heights 5 6’
Weight 230
Training - 6x per day/one muscle group per day.
Hx: been lifting for 19 years now.

Current supps used: GW, whey shake,BCAA

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aw man, I HAVE to get in on this. I love DGE, so I'm sure this will be awesome as well!

Stats:

Age 40

5' 10" 250

Strength training with 5/3/1

Looking to ease into a cut soon.

Definitely willing to review on Twitter, IG, FB, etc.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.
Heard good things about conqu3r.
Should the reviews be written on social media or on AM?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't wait until this is released.. I'd love to try a sample!! I can do everything required of it.

prophetdemise

Awards
would love to try it, the original conqu3r was is one of my favorites, having a huge selection of pre workouts i rotate thru i would love to give this a try, i can post anything needed.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Im going to have to pull my application due to a lack there of use of social media, wouldn't do olympus labs any good to send to me for broadening audience, i respectfully withdraw my app

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will keep this one for the next few days and will keep you all posted ;)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not entering, because i've praised the previous version enough. :dance:

in to see what happens here....

Reactions: GNO
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winners being announced shortly

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well guys---- congrats! CJNator mattandyo YatesWifey04 @bambam Misfit28 rascal14 @blokpost

Please PM me with your name and shipping info!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Well guys---- congrats! CJNator mattandyo YatesWifey04 @bambam Misfit28 rascal14 @blokpost

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444776183.308270.jpg

My reaction lol

Thanks you guys!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Congrats lady and gents! You're gonna love it!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

I'm hoping you meant me?? I'll pm you my info just in case ;)