What's up with Olympus UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll ask: what's going on with Olympus UK. It looks like it's going down!
Out of curiosity, why did you decide to get out of the SARM business (even MK-677)?

Well, it's a sad day.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
No one from the company has any response?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an olympus rep, but seriously dude, you need to give more than 25 minutes for a response. No one's going to be notified because their name was used. Give adequete time for a response. It's asinine to believe you'd get a response THAT quick

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an olympus rep, but seriously dude, you need to give more than 25 minutes for a response. No one's going to be notified because their name was used. Give adequete time for a response. It's asinine to believe you'd get a response THAT quick
My post here is hardly the first this has been noticed! In fact, they--OL-- has had plenty of time to respond.

I'm not busting anyone's balls, just curious about the silence.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
There are other posts that have addressed this as well. Search the forums bro you'll find your answers perhaps.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Give our boys some time to sort things out and release something more official early next week.

In the interim, I can say that this move is voluntary, and is a forward thinking tactic to preserve the longevity of the business in light of the current regulatory environment regarding supplements.

Much more exciting things to come in the near future to put muscle on those bones and fat in the rear view.
yates84 , Hastur

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
There will be better things coming, I assure you. If you only knew what the R&D team is cooking up haha.....

For now though, Nutri and Nutra both have solid sales going on the OL UK line in case anyone needs to stock up.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Give our boys some time to sort things out and release something more official early next week.

In the interim, I can say that this move is voluntary, and is a forward thinking tactic to preserve the longevity of the business in light of the current regulatory environment regarding supplements.

Much more exciting things to come in the near future to put muscle on those bones and fat in the rear view.
yates84 , Hastur
Kboxer7, thanks much for the info. It makes perfect business sense. I only hope you bring MK back!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So we should stock up while we still can huh? Where is the best current deal/sale?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutriverse is rocking right now that's where I got mine. I think nutraplanet has a sale as well

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool, Nutriverse has been my new go to anyway. What's the code?

CJNator

Awards
I think it may be RC companies under legal attack(which includes sarms and I think you can put 2 and 2 together). I am going to try to look into it.

Spirosyiros12

Spirosyiros12

Awards
They are avoiding legal attack from what I have gathered.

Smart move, moving all manufacturing to europe so it is not under the scrutiny of the FDA ahaha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't care why, I care that it's happening and so no matter the reason, I am grabbing several different products while they're still available and saving them for whenever it's time to utilize them. It'll be nice running a SARMs stack a year from now when none of my buddies have them or know where to get them. Lol

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
I don't care why, I care that it's happening and so no matter the reason, I am grabbing several different products while they're still available and saving them for whenever it's time to utilize them. It'll be nice running a SARMs stack a year from now when none of my buddies have them or know where to get them. Lol
If they move through a third party vendor, there's a chance they could sneak them through customs at a higher price for product

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If they move through a third party vendor, there's a chance they could sneak them through customs at a higher price for product
True. Even so, I'd rather stock up now when it's 35% off the regular price.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit. Don't have enough to get in on blowout right now, dammit.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Noooo rad is the ish! So is it just ol or are all sarm places under attack?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Noooo rad is the ish! So is it just ol or are all sarm places under attack?
All SARMS are going away. Most of the big supp co's have already discontinued.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
why? are they banning sarms? is the FDA that fast nowadays? I can stuff my face with poisonous crap meat from mcdonalds but cant take a supplement wtf

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I still see them on sarm sites. .

Rad is seriously great. Like the real stuff without the sides

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I still see them on sarm sites. .

Rad is seriously great. Like the real stuff without the sides
RC sites will likely be the last to hold out, but they are under pressure as well. I wouldn't hold my breath on them being readily available for long.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
So sad I guess back to vars after

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So sad I guess back to vars after
OL has some sexy things in the pipeline coming out real soon, so just hang tight. Some natty, and some a bit more powerfull ; )

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I hope so, im tired of all the good stuff being taken from the shelves. I guess they want us to walk around like little skinny biatches instead of huge ripped alpha males, common Merica get it together

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
OL has some sexy things in the pipeline coming out real soon, so just hang tight. Some natty, and some a bit more powerfull ; )
Ya know a little foreplay is fun but after a while the teasing just gets annoying!!! GIMME THE GAINZ

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ya know a little foreplay is fun but after a while the teasing just gets annoying!!! GIMME THE GAINZ
lol I hear you man...believe me, I hear you.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Just order overseas it's that simple. It's not illegal as of yet

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
But uk ol won't even exist right - even over seas

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Correct. There will still be some products that will be exclusive to the UK territory though (things like Conqu3r AMPd, things with AMP citrate, etc), but no sarms (not even in the UK as of right now).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think they will, they are just discontinuing their SARMs products as well as MK 677 and GW 501516.

Scratch that I stand corrected lol

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
All I want is rad

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
So are the research chem sites also not selling sarms anymore?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Status
Not open for further replies.