My first run with Olympus Labs

969c1

Awards
Guys, I just have to post this,
I am into my 8th week of OL Ostar1ne. I have also been using Epic Unleashed for approx. 10 weeks. I am 45 years old, and not to sound conceded, but during my workouts, I love to look at the new shape and body that I now have. I have had experience in running prohormone cycles in the past, but at an older age, using OlympusLabs, my transformation was more than what I expected.
There is more than just taking a magic pill to make changes, and I will be honest, my diet was at 80% effort and my gym work was at 85% effort. Yet again, I am in the best physical appearance of my life. I have had a rep also pass on advice through Facebook and the rep has always given me the time and answers I needed. There has been great support!!
I am using Ostarine @ 20mg a day. I am taking 2 pills am and 2 pm. I am also switching back and forth with Epic Unleased as a TD and oral.
I just can't say enough good about the products I have used.
I am deciding now on extending my Ostar1ne until my bottle is emptied, which might take me to 10 weeks. I have already purchased OL Super PCT, which I believe is the new formula, along with ghar1ne. I plan on using that along side of a low dose of Nolva.
I did purchase, back before the banned, 2 bottles of DMZ, which I was going to stack with Dermatr3st that I got as a TD and a TD of TransFORM. I am planning this still for later this fall. Although, I am intrigued by OL UK MASS GH. Decisions, decisions!
Again, a big thanks out to Olympus Labs for what they have provided. And as always, if there is any other advice out there to give, please the more education and input, the better!
Regards,
Matt.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always great to hear positive results, thanks for sharing!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear as success story! Are you logging your experiences by chance?