Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SUP3R PCT by Olympus Labs 300ct

Introducing the NEW and IMPROVED SUP3R PCT - Total Post Cycle Therapy

SUP3R PCT
This is the beginning of an evolution. This is the beginning of a revolution. This is the Olympus Labs REvolution.
Once again, Olympus Labs is setting the standard for what a true over the counter post-cycle therapy (PCT) product should be. No more needing to
purchase multiple products to be stacked together. With SUP3R PCT, we’ve made it simple and easy to protect your gains, and bring your libido and hormone levels back to where they need to be. This process of restoring
homeostasis is critical to achieve rapidly after your cycle,
to ensure that suppression is minimized and that all of that hard work was not wasted!

SUP3R PCT is specifically designed with ingredients proven to work in the post cycle environment. SUP3R PCT is the most versatile and complete Post Cycle Therapy supplement. Period.

SUP3R PCT offers:
● Estrogen elimination
● Prolactin elimination
● Natural testosterone boosting
● Anti-oxidant support
● Liver support

How does SUP3R PCT provide all of the benefits for your
PCT needs?
By offering a staggering amount of ingredients at the right doses, hitting every angle to ensure a boost in your natural testosterone levels, decreases in estrogen and prolactin, and a jumpstart to healthy liver
function. No longer do you need to purchase multiple products and spend countless dollars to get it right. With SUP3R PCT we’ve simplified the pr
ocess.

Multi-Modal Aromatase Inhibition Complex
The start of the perfect PCT begins by ensuring that estrogen levels are kept in check by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme. SUP3R PCT provides 1000
mg of Trans-resveratrol, 600 mg of E. cottonii extract, and 75 mg of Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione.

Trans-resveratrol is a polyphenolic compound known to most as the cardioprotective component of red wine. In fact, resveratrol has been shown to improve heart functioning and lower LDL levels when supplemented in patients following a heart attack. While these benefits should not
be overlooked, resveratrol was included in this complex because of its anti-aromatase activity, demonstrated
in vitro, both at transcription and enzymatic levels. We have also added
Eucheuma cottonii (E. cottonii), a red seaweed rich in polyphenols, which has been shown in an animal model to be more effective than tamoxifen in inhibiting tumor growth (indicating selective estrogen receptor modulator [SERM]-like properties), with less toxicity in the liver and kidneys.

And of course, rounding out this complex is the well-know
n aromatase inhibitor, arimistane (Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione).

Multi-Modal Testosterone Enhancement Matrix

Additionally, in order to increase endogenous levels of testosterone, SUP3R PCT comes loaded with 4 ingredients demonstrated to support healthy
testosterone levels and boost your libido!

First, we have included the efficacious, clinically studied dose (3.12 g) of sodium D-aspartic acid (DAA) which in a clinical trial of 23 men demonstrated
significant increases in LH by 33% and serum testosterone by 42% in just 12 days.

Additionally, sodium DAA was shown to increase testosterone and improve sperm quality and motility, as well as enhance fertility rates, in infertile
men. It is important to note that most other DAA-containing products do not use the correct form which was used in the clinical studies above - the clinically effective form is sodium DAA. This is key when examining studies claiming to have no benefit.

Additionally, we have added 1200 mg of Fadogia Agrestis PE, 700 mg of Bulbine natalensis, and 500 mg of Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium) PE.
Fadogia Agrestis is an herb used anecdotally to treat male impotence, which has been shown to increase sexual behavior and increase serum testosterone levels in a dose-dependent manner. Bulbine natalensis has also demonstrated similar prosexual stimulatory properties, increasing sexual behavior and levels of serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone.

PDE5 inhibitors are a well-known class of drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction. Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium) has long been used for its pro-erectile effects, due to it being a specific PDE5 inhibitor. Horny Goat Weed also increases expression of nNOS and iNOS, which also
interact with the PDE5 pathway to increase erectile functioning.

As illustrated above, the combination of these 4 ingredients will not only work together to increase testosterone levels, but also enhance libido and sexual function through multiple pathways as well.

Dual Support Prolactin Care Matrix
In addition to decreasing estrogen and increasing testosterone, we have further optimized the hormonal environment during your PCT by reducing prolactin, with the inclusion of 300 mg of Mucuna pruriens (standardized to a minimum of 99% L-dopa) and 150 mg of vitamin B6, two ingredients with a wealth of clinical data to support their efficacy.

In a clinical study of 150 men, supplementation with mucuna pruriens improved spermatogenic parameters, significantly increased serum levels of testosterone and LH, decreased FSH and prolactin levels, mediated by an increase in dopamine levels, perhaps in part due to the high concentration of L-dopa and its metabolites.

Dual Support Mineral Recovery Matrix
We have also added magnesium oxide (450 mg) and zinc aspartate (35 mg) as part of a mineral recovery matrix, as research has shown that those with deficiencies in these two minerals may benefit, as they impact testosterone levels.

Anti-oxidant Support
Quercetin, a well-known bioflavanoid found in many fruits and vegetables, has anti-oxidant properties and has been shown to exhibit anti-inflammatory effects and act as a scavenger of free radicals.
SUP3R PCT includes 60 mg per serving.

Liver Support
To support healthy liver function, we’ve also included
150 mg of N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), the
well known antidote to acetaminophen overdose. High doses of acetaminophen causes a loss of glutathione with increased formation of reactive oxygen (ROS) and nitrogen species.

This oxidative stress can be seen in prohormone use. NAC increases glutathione and decreases the formation of ROS.

Absorption Optimization
To top it all off, we included 5 mg of BioperineⓇ to enhance the bioavailability of our potent matrices, ensuring that you get more of what you need,
when you need it. In fact, BioperineⓇ has been found to increase resveratrol exposure to 229% and maximum serum concentration
(Cmax) to 1544% vs resveratrol alone.

Summary
Olympus Labs knows when dealing with your PCT it is important to get it right and restore balance quickly. There’s no room for error or inferior,
underdosed products. You need to cover every angle to ensure that you are back on the road to recovery in record time. With SUP3R PCT, we’ve removed the guess work, providing the most comprehensive matrices designed to
eliminate estrogen and prolactin, boost natural testosterone levels, and help protect your liver.

SUP3R PCT is the only fully transparent, clinically dosed product that delivers on both value and complete coverage. A new dawn is born. it is time for the REvolution where man can forge his own destiny!

SUP3R PCT Directions:
As an adult dietary supplement, take 5 capsules two times daily with meals. Do not exceed more than 10 capsules in a 24 hour period of time.

References
1. Magyar K, et al. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2012;50
(3):179-87. doi: 10.3233/CH-2011-1424.
2. Wang Y, et al. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epu
b 2006 Apr 11.
3. Wang Y, Leung LK. Toxicol Lett. 2007 Sep 28;173(3
):175-80. Epub 2007 Aug 2.
4. Shamsabadi FT, et al. Nutr Cancer. 2013;65(2):255
-62. doi: 10.1080/01635581.2013.756528.
5. Numazawa M, et al. J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2
198-205.
6. Topo E, et al. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27
;7:120. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-120.
7. D’Aniello G, et al. Advances in Sexual Medicine,
2012, 2, 47-53.
8. Yakubu MT, et al. Asian J Androl. 2005 Dec;7(4):39
9-404.
9. Yakubu MT, Afolayan AJ. Int J Androl. 2009 Dec;32(6)
:629-36. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-
2605.2008.00910.x. Epub 2008 Aug 15.
10. Xin, ZC et al. Asian J Androl 2003 Mar; 5: 15-1
11. Liu, WJ et al. Asian J Androl. 2005 Dec;7(4):381-
12. Shukla, KK et al. Fertil Steril. 2009 Dec;92(6)
:1934-40. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.09.045.
Epub 2008 Oct 29
13. Cinar V, et al. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Apr;14
0(1):18-23. doi: 10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3.
Epub 2010 Mar 30.
14. Prasad AS, et al. Nutrition. 1996 May;12(5):344-
15. Ciftci O, Ozdemir I. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol.
2011 Sep;33(3):504-8. doi:
10.3109/08923973.2010.543686. Epub 2011 Jan 10.
16. Kennon J. Heard N Engl J Med. 2008 Jul 17; 359(3
): 285-292.
17. Johnson JJ et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2011; 55(8):1
169-76.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any reason for no Forskolin? It raises levels of cAMP and would have been a nice addition. Or even LJ100?

Other than than look pretty comprehensive.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any reason for no Forskolin? It raises levels of cAMP and would have been a nice addition. Or even LJ100?

Other than than look pretty comprehensive.
2 reasons, we didnt want any overlapping ingredients, and secondly we wanted to preserve the price point from before but add in a ton more value.
You should see the overlapping ingredient part answered pretty soon. We have a very special product on the way

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be effective by its self(without clomid, nolva or torem) for pct?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be effective by its self(without clomid, nolva or torem) for pct?
We won't make any claims and will let the bloodwork that people post up speak for itself, we will however say it is the most comprehensive product of its type and should be included in any PCT.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there anyone that's used it yet solo for pct or is there anyone about to?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anyone that's used it yet solo for pct or is there anyone about to?
I know GoHardOrGoHome will be using it and posting his bloodwork. We may have some loggers log it who are willing to provide bloodwork, but the product is brand spanking new so no one has used it in its entirety yet.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know GoHardOrGoHome will be using it and posting his bloodwork. We may have some loggers log it who are willing to provide bloodwork, but the product is brand spanking new so no one has used it in its entirety yet.
Though is a new product, Ive ran one cycle and as part of my PCT I designed a stack consisting of a majority of the ingredients found in Super PCT(and through sharing this experience we saw what was lacking and could have been added to make the stack more effective) . If you look up my log you can see the extensive stack that I used. However at OL we designed Sup3r PCT to replace the OTC component of a large comprehensive stack to aid in post cycle test boosting.

markam04

Awards
Interesting,

What % extract is the horn goat weed?

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Great profile and price, even without Forskolin. Would be a great addition to regular SERM PCT and would be even better when stacked with a cortisol control product.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

markam04

Awards
Just asking again about the strength of the horny goat weed.

robmm

robmm

Awards
Hey guys question for ya. Am currently on TRT 100mg/test E a week. Have a of bottle of Oxandrovar, going to run 4 weeks, should I run the super PCT on cycle or save it for PCT I also have a bottle of Ar1macare Pro that I could run as a on cycle support supp. Thanks guys love your products!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys question for ya. Am currently on TRT 100mg/test E a week. Have a of bottle of Oxandrovar, going to run 4 weeks, should I run the super PCT on cycle or save it for PCT I also have a bottle of Ar1macare Pro that I could run as a on cycle support supp. Thanks guys love your products!
I would save the Sup3rPCT for PCT personally. I feel like it shines the best when off cycle. Ar1nimare PRO is great on-cycle.

Feel free to hit us up with any questions man. And let us know how your cycle goes.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any reviews? Great looking product, ready to jump on it just the ai joints and libido. I can deal with joints, are the other additions going to keep or increase libido enough to offset the low estrogen? I know million dollar question? Thanks.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews? Great looking product, ready to jump on it just the ai joints and libido. I can deal with jointsidi, are the other additions going to keep or increase libido enough to offset the low estrogen? I know million dollar question? Thanks.
The profile should increase libido, but my fav libido booster with solid research backing it up is LJ100.

I run both during PCT, and really enjoy it. I'm on mobile now but can post clinical studies specifically related to libido if it will help you. Just let me know man. Or hit me up via PM if u need anything.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reviews? Great looking product, ready to jump on it just the ai joints and libido. I can deal with joints, are the other additions going to keep or increase libido enough to offset the low estrogen? I know million dollar question? Thanks.
If you don't see any other reviews before I get done with my cycle, I'll be running the Super PCT and will post blood work as well

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I will use this for my pct from dhea prohormone stack.i love that there is mucuna in it!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I will use this for my pct from dhea prohormone stack.i love that there is mucuna in it!
Its a solid profile for sure. Wishing you a smooth PCT bro!

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
What about a solo run for this one for some lean dry gains??

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kingsblood is a better, more comprehensive formula for that. Kingsblood gives you a hefty dose of ksm 66, eurygold, shilajit, royal jelly, l-dopa, i3c and more

gator67

gator67

Awards
Any ingredients in super3 that would cause someone to fail a pre employment drug test?

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Kingsblood is a better, more comprehensive formula for that. Kingsblood gives you a hefty dose of ksm 66, eurygold, shilajit, royal jelly, l-dopa, i3c and more
Just bought Sup3r Pct coz kingsblood still unavailable!! Btw, hope that arimistane will do the trick ;)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Along with K1ngs Blood, Test1fy would have been a good option too for a solo run. Test1fy includes anacyclus pyrethrum, LJ100, KSM-66, DHAA, mucuna pruriens, and FruiteX-B.

Any ingredients in super3 that would cause someone to fail a pre employment drug test?
Since we're in the Q&A for Sup3r-PCT, can I safely assume that's the product that you're referring to? Because if so, you should be fine.

Rockyto

Awards
Is enought running ONNLY sup3r PCT after an ostar1ne cycle? (15mg 4-6 weeks)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend a SERM because ostarine can be suppressive
Agreed. While Ostarine is considered mild, it has been shown to be suppressive to the HPTA with doses as low as 3 mg. If one is going to use a steroid or experimental drug don't risk using only an OTC to recover properly.

Rockyto

Awards
But in this case is enought the sup3r PCT? Thanks a lot

redsox760

Awards
Do i take this 24 hours after my last dose of ostarine or do i take this along with ostarine for the last few weeks? Does this product still require me to run clomid or novladex?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do i take this 24 hours after my last dose of ostarine or do i take this along with ostarine for the last few weeks? Does this product still require me to run clomid or novladex?
SuperPcT can be taken the day after you finish Ostarine. I would recommend taking Nolvadex or Clomid definitely.

ToxAF

Awards
Sorry to resurrect a thread, but is this product still a thing?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just received an amazon gift card...any chance they get the new OL lineup? (If not I understand) thanks