Official Q&A For the NEW and IMPROVED AR1MACARE PRO

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by slggtstrength View Post
    I'm lucky that the Arimistane doesn't wreck my joints even with 1mg of anastrozle a week, though my estrogen seems to go up easily. It's ran year round on TRT because the profile is amazing for health. I do wish it had SAM-e in it aswell.
    Exactly. A lot of guys run it year round just for the overall health benefits.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS


  2. Saw on a site that Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid inhibits DHT conversion (Some Australian site that are selling PES Erase Pro quoted this).
    Would this not be bad when running a compound as Epiandro where you want the DHT's effects.
    Should the Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (if it works as a DHT blocker) therefore not inhibit the androgen sites blocking the DHT from the Epiandro to bind to the these?
    •   
       


  3. How strong is the blood pressure reducing effect with this product? I am going to embark on a super1 dhea/super 4 dhea/super dhea cycle in the next month or so, and my normal blood pressure is typically on the lower side of normal, such that when I ingest supplements that have a blood pressure lowering effect I can end up with light headedness and dizziness as a result.

    I have recently purchased a blood pressure monitor so that I can keep an eye on things more closely, which will allow me to correlate any dizziness/light headedness with a change in blood pressure.

  4. Is this good enough (without added tudca) for easier compounds like epi-andro and Sup3r-1,2,4?
    Some people seem to advise high dose tudca for everything.

  5. Will Kingsguard be replacing Ar1macare Pro? I am looking at picking some up but if Kingsguard is coming out soon and is BETTER then I can wait a few weeks.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  6. Hey OL reps, I had a question about the arimistane in this? I have been testing a low dose of this ED 3-4 caps, and noticed the mood has seemingly improved overall while researching Ostarine. Is this due to an actual improvement in Estrodiol levels?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    Hey OL reps, I had a question about the arimistane in this? I have been testing a low dose of this ED 3-4 caps, and noticed the mood has seemingly improved overall while researching Ostarine. Is this due to an actual improvement in Estrodiol levels?
    Maybe, but more likely your mood has been improved by a reduction in cortisol(stress hormone) levels.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  8. Does this product lower BP? Would be great if it does, about to order right now. Lowering cortisol, aligning lipids, and getting better BP are all welcome.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    Does this product lower BP? Would be great if it does, about to order right now. Lowering cortisol, aligning lipids, and getting better BP are all welcome.
    Yes, CoQ10 and Grape Seed extract(GSE) are both powerful antioxidants that can lower blood pressure as well as improving lipid levels. Other keys to helping your BP on cycle are proper hydration, adequate fiber intake, and supplementing with omega 3's. Both of our cycle supports are extremely well-formulated and address all your major needs for health markers On Cycle.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xo0ox View Post
    Saw on a site that Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid inhibits DHT conversion (Some Australian site that are selling PES Erase Pro quoted this).
    Would this not be bad when running a compound as Epiandro where you want the DHT's effects.
    Should the Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (if it works as a DHT blocker) therefore not inhibit the androgen sites blocking the DHT from the Epiandro to bind to the these?
    Actually I too would be very interested in this, as I am considering a Sup3r 2 run.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yes, CoQ10 and Grape Seed extract(GSE) are both powerful antioxidants that can lower blood pressure as well as improving lipid levels. Other keys to helping your BP on cycle are proper hydration, adequate fiber intake, and supplementing with omega 3's. Both of our cycle supports are extremely well-formulated and address all your major needs for health markers On Cycle.
    Sold me, I will be running at 4 caps daily initially. Could use all the benefits. Will be ordering El1minate for the fun of it in the near future to stack with KB. I can't believe after going through supp company after company I finally found you guys.

    k1ngs Guard interests me as well, but went with the recommended product this time around.

  12. hey guys real quick, I am actually looking at either Ar1micare pro or K1ngsguard for my dad, at a half dose daily. He is 70 and had some heart trouble due to bad cholesterol. I WISH I knew about your product earlier but would like whatever would be safest @ half dose daily as this will still improve his health. He had a heart surgery by getting a stent in his heart to improve blood flow.

    I am not entirely sure if either one will be good, and if you even can recommend one, but either way, let me know! This will be on top of his heart medication.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    hey guys real quick, I am actually looking at either Ar1micare pro or K1ngsguard for my dad, at a half dose daily. He is 70 and had some heart trouble due to bad cholesterol. I WISH I knew about your product earlier but would like whatever would be safest @ half dose daily as this will still improve his health. He had a heart surgery by getting a stent in his heart to improve blood flow.

    I am not entirely sure if either one will be good, and if you even can recommend one, but either way, let me know! This will be on top of his heart medication.
    K1ngsguard without a shadow of a doubt. Soo many benefical compounds in it (run it by his doc first of course)
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  14. Quote Originally Posted by YamahaC76 View Post
    hey guys real quick, I am actually looking at either Ar1micare pro or K1ngsguard for my dad, at a half dose daily. He is 70 and had some heart trouble due to bad cholesterol. I WISH I knew about your product earlier but would like whatever would be safest @ half dose daily as this will still improve his health. He had a heart surgery by getting a stent in his heart to improve blood flow.

    I am not entirely sure if either one will be good, and if you even can recommend one, but either way, let me know! This will be on top of his heart medication.
    Like NAH said, make sure to run it by his doc because a stent is a serious matter; particularly at his age
    Olympus Labs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Teaming up with the new and improved Activate Xtreme
    By 350zTT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 01:04 PM
  3. for the Aussies and New Zealanders...
    By soseg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:07 AM
  4. An evaluation for the new year and goals
    By Joey0808 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Log in
Log in