Question for OL reps!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 2 weeks into on Ostar1ne/Alphamax cycle (already noticing results with vascularity, waist going down, arms staying same and greater definition, muscle hardness, all while weight staying the same at a 700-900 deficit)

Obviously im running it 20 mg for 8 weeks through.

Was thinking about adding in some EP1C Unleashed TD next month to really accelerate the cut and give more endurance with low calories. Sound like a great idea? I'll buy one then another in July for an 8 week cycle and run it with Reduce XT for the final weeks of my cut.

So my whole cycle will look like
Osta 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Alphamax 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
4-12 week add in Ep1c Unleashed
8-12 week add in 2 caps Reduce XT
8-12 20/20/10/10 Nolva

I might add in Viron instead of Reduce XT but just wondering what some of the more knowledgeable people would recommend?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Guess it wasn't all in my head. Weighed in for the first time since starting and my scale says 200 still. The interesting thing is it measures body fat too and it's usually 13.7-14.0 and today it said 12.7. I know scales aren't accurate but they are pretty good when it comes to trends.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about 2 weeks into on Ostar1ne/Alphamax cycle (already noticing results with vascularity, waist going down, arms staying same and greater definition, muscle hardness, all while weight staying the same at a 700-900 deficit)

Obviously im running it 20 mg for 8 weeks through.

Was thinking about adding in some EP1C Unleashed TD next month to really accelerate the cut and give more endurance with low calories. Sound like a great idea? I'll buy one then another in July for an 8 week cycle and run it with Reduce XT for the final weeks of my cut.

So my whole cycle will look like
Osta 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Alphamax 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
4-12 week add in Ep1c Unleashed
8-12 week add in 2 caps Reduce XT
8-12 20/20/10/10 Nolva

I might add in Viron instead of Reduce XT but just wondering what some of the more knowledgeable people would recommend?
Adding Ep1c unleashed TD would make your stack ep1c;)

I'm probably never coming off ep1c.

Makes working out so much more fun.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding Ep1c unleashed TD would make your stack ep1c;)

I'm probably never coming off ep1c.

Makes working out so much more fun.
This^^^ Don't think I'll ever come off either. It will be a part of any stack, cycle, or pct I run.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hiimnotcool, adding Ep1c Unleashed would be highly recommended really to any stack for endurance, vascularity, leaning effect. It's truly a product for all goals.

Also, if you're looking at Viron, I'd look into adding our LJ100 into PCT instead - which just dropped as part of our insider deal on our website. $24.99 for the only clinically studied form of tongkat ali. Sign up quick and you may still be able to get a free bottle of Vital1ty with code LJ100.