Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
large.jpg
large.jpg

Olympus Labs EP1C Unleashed

Once again, Olympus Labs has set the bar for the category of natural anabolics with its reformulation of EP1C - EP1C Unleashed!

We have not strayed from the core value of our highly praised product, EP1C, but have only improved upon it. EP1C Unleashed still provides the high quality (-)/- epicatechin backed by our 3rd party purity tested lab analysis that you should demand from your supplements. We have also added additional ingredients and the latest in delivery absorption technology to improve bioavailability of the product. This ensures that you get the most out of your experience and produces even better results!

EP1C Unleashed provides:

Increased strength and power output
Increased endurance / stamina
Enhanced vascularity
Fat oxidation
Muscle growth and differentiation
Overall health benefits
(-)-Epicatechin

The key ingredient to EP1C Unleashed is the inclusion of (-)/- epicatechin, a flavanol found in cocoa seeds and green tea. While the health benefits of (-)/-epicatechin (Epi) have been known for centuries, recent research has demonstrated that this flavanol may be useful for treating the age-related decline in muscle mass and associated strength, or sarcopenia, due to its action as a myostatin inhibitor. You may be familiar with myostatin, as it is a protein involved in preventing the increase of muscle size and differentiation, so blocking its action would be beneficial to those seeking additional muscle mass. Initial studies demonstrated that administration of Epi for 5 days increased follistatin (which binds to and inhibits myostatin) by 2.5 times. And in a pilot study with human subjects treated for 1 week with Epi, changes to markers of muscle differentiation were demonstrated, in addition to increases in hand-grip strength. Specifically, the study with epi demonstrated that the ratio of follistatin/myostatin was increased by almost 50%!

But there are also several other benefits to Epi, including reduced cardiovascular risk, enhanced exercise capacity and enhanced oxidative capacity, as well as increased angiogenesis (ie, creation of blood vessel formation) and improved vascular functioning via a NOS-dependent mechanism. Importantly, recent findings with satellite cells - precursors of new muscle growth and differentiation - identified that nitric oxide is a key messenger for maintaining function and enhancing proliferation of these precursor cells. All of these properties make Epi a very promising myostatin inhibiting compound.

EGCG

Another well-known polyphenol is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a constituent in tea that has been studied in a host of conditions, from weight loss to cancer to osteoarthritis and Alzheimer’s. In addition, EGCG has been investigated for potential influence on parameters of endurance and lipid oxidation. However, both Epi and EGCG suffer from the known problem of bioavailability, with absorption of oral Epi occurring at less than 50%. Many plant derived compounds are hampered by their poor oral bioavailability - meaning that the amount of active ingredient that your body is able to use after ingestion, may be very little, and in some cases too little to actually have the desired effect.

However, while the anti-oxidant properties of EGCG are beneficial, the inclusion in EP1C Unleashed was a two-fold strategic choice, as coadministration of other polyphenols with Epi has been shown to enhance its bioavailability. Specifically, research on gallate catechins, such as EGCG, has been shown to increase the intestinal absorption of Epi. But simply adding EGCG with Epi would not elicit enough of a change for the results we really want. So, we did not stop there, we had to provide something that no other company has done...

Enter PhytoFUSE™

PhytoFUSETM - Enhanced Delivery System

EP1C Unleashed also utilizes a unique delivery technology, PhytoFUSETM, to further enhance the bioavailability of Epi. While the poor bioavailability of catechins has hampered use, PhytoFUSETM helps to overcome these issues. That’s right, we poured funding into the research & development and testing of a completely new delivery system. What other company can claim that? Research has shown that this method of delivery can enhance potency anywhere from 2x-6x! That means that EP1C Unleashed is 200 - 600% more potent than Epi alone! This enhanced delivery system, unique to Olympus Labs, utilizes specific lipids to complex with Epi on a molecular level, allowing for greater solubility and enhancing bioavailability, helping to effectively shuttle and prevent degradation en route to the intestines where it can be taken up. This means that more ingredient is delivered to the site where it can be utilized effectively, ready to be delivered to the bloodstream to flood your muscles with potent myogenic factors.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
In...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2nd best product I've bought to date yet!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How's everyone dosing? I am using the TD after my shower in the AM and 2 caps PWO in the afternoon. Curious to see how it treats me

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My EP1C td and caps arrived yesterday, starting out with one pump in the AM and 1 cap PWO.

Let the gains begin.

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 2 caps pre-workout.. I really want to try TD now too -___-

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So In.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Been on this for a week. This stuff is working and taking me to a new level in training. Liking it very very much. Haven't even applied the TD yet.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on this for a week. This stuff is working and taking me to a new level in training. Liking it very very much. Haven't even applied the TD yet.
Awesome man. Works very fast and only seems to get better.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've tried others, the effects are NOTICEABLY better. My strength is through the roof and I'm not spent after increasing the weight significantly ... This is only a week.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing mine a bout 45 min after a pre workout meal. Should doising with/without food have any effect on uptake or absorption?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've tried others, the effects are NOTICEABLY better. My strength is through the roof and I'm not spent after increasing the weight significantly ... This is only a week.
Is your drive and motivation to lift increased heaps as well. I just remember after bout a week, Recovery going into supercharge and i would be geed up to lift every day every if it was like my 6th day straight.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, once you start your first and second set it just takes over, kinda cool. I noticed the right when the pump starts to kick in you feel way more harder and tighter especially when training upper body, and it feels the same way when I awake in the morning.

Reactions: GNO

parkerj2

Awards
You mentioned your preference is an empty stomach, but with my work/lifting schedule, I pretty much HAVE to eat about 1.5 hours before i workout so that I have any real energy in the gym (hate working out fasted).

Is it a hindrance to take the caps about 30-45 min prior to lifting, which would be 30-45 minutes after a smallish meal?

thanks!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mentioned your preference is an empty stomach, but with my work/lifting schedule, I pretty much HAVE to eat about 1.5 hours before i workout so that I have any real energy in the gym (hate working out fasted).

Is it a hindrance to take the caps about 30-45 min prior to lifting, which would be 30-45 minutes after a smallish meal?

thanks!
No problem with this scheme at all.

Helander

Awards
Any info on when this would be available in Europe? I hate ordering stuff from the US, my last order has been stuck in the customs for 3 months now!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any info on when this would be available in Europe? I hate ordering stuff from the US, my last order has been stuck in the customs for 3 months now!
It's available at powermyself.com

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used EP1C before and it is good but EP1C Unleashed is an whole different animal!
Starting using this last week and amazing how much my endurance has increased. Even with a tough workout I can push myself further and harder than ever before.
Right now I am dosing EP1C Transdermal one pump each morning and then using 2 caps pre workout only on workout days.
This will definitely stay as one of my base supplements that I use regularly.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What US supplement stores/sites are carrying Ep1c Unleashed?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet 15% off site-wide with SPRING15

Grabbed a TD bottle to use along with my 3 bottles of caps. Excited.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in using this product in my next PCT but I am curious as to whether or not the green tea extract used in the supplement is caffeinated or de-caffeinated? Or, whether or not the supplement can easily be tested for caffeine content? I am unfortunately one of the few people that has a moderate allergy to caffeine so I would not be able to use it if it were caffeinated. De-caffeinated extracts usually range between 97 and 99+% caffeine-free.

Thanks.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet 15% off site-wide with SPRING15

Grabbed a TD bottle to use along with my 3 bottles of caps. Excited.
Is that coupon code sale still running? If so I will be making a purchase tonight!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously guys stock up now at NP this is just madness lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in using this product in my next PCT but I am curious as to whether or not the green tea extract used in the supplement is caffeinated or de-caffeinated? Or, whether or not the supplement can easily be tested for caffeine content? I am unfortunately one of the few people that has a moderate allergy to caffeine so I would not be able to use it if it were caffeinated. De-caffeinated extracts usually range between 97 and 99+% caffeine-free.

Thanks.
The green tea extract contains 0.35% caffeine. I hope that is tolerable.
You can use OG EP1C if you are concerned and we will be looking at de-caffeinated extract for the future.

JohnnyS

Awards
Is this something that can be stacked with say, most wanted? Has anyone stacked an epicatechin product with most wanted before?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The green tea extract contains 0.35% caffeine. I hope that is tolerable.
You can use OG EP1C if you are concerned and we will be looking at de-caffeinated extract for the future.
That's actually much lower than I expected it to be. I think for now I will probably hold off as this is something I would be taking for 30-60 days continually.

A non-caffeinated version would be even better than a de-caffeinated version and would probably contain more of the good stuff. De-caffeination tends to pull some of the antioxidants out if not done properly. Although, if the sourced extracts are standardized for a certain amount of EGCG anyway, that point might be moot. I know non-caffeinated versions of coffee beans are being grown now but I am not sure how that would translate to green tea.

Thanks for the repsonse, I'll keep watching for new products in the future.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If doing one pump AM and one pump PM of the transdermal should I shower before each application? I only have a bottle of the transdermal on the way, so does anyone know about how long after application the transdermal is at its peak?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly CONQU3R!!! I got seen great results from both and not stopping anytime soon!
Conqu3r is really your favorite supplement to date??? If I didnt know you I would say thats just rep talk. Are you guys doing any samples of it?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
When is it going to be back in stock at NP

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes just ordered another bottle of the TD this morning

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has any users made any mention of feeling the EGCG in the oral caps? I ask because egcg does not work well with me. It gives me an over stimulated feeling. I am guessing the amount added in this product is small and probably wouldnt give that effect, but I figured I would ask.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q & A for Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

On non workout days should I use the TD in split doses or all in the morning? Also will the TD have a sun block effect?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On non workout days should I use the TD in split doses or all in the morning? Also will the TD have a sun block effect?
I doubt he TD has any sun block effect. Already seen from an older buddy and he was burnt like hell across his shoulders but he always gets that way so I'm glad the TD didn't Exacerbate it so there's a big plus.

On my off days I have been using the TD at one full pump AM. No caps though.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has any users made any mention of feeling the EGCG in the oral caps? I ask because egcg does not work well with me. It gives me an over stimulated feeling. I am guessing the amount added in this product is small and probably wouldnt give that effect, but I figured I would ask.
I haven't had this effect and have taken it at 830 at night and was in bed KNOCKED OUT by 11. I can't say I have noticed an energy increase from it and I'm not a huge stimulant user.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I doubt he TD has any sun block effect. Already seen from an older buddy and he was burnt like hell across his shoulders but he always gets that way so I'm glad the TD didn't Exacerbate it so there's a big plus.

On my off days I have been using the TD at one full pump AM. No caps though.
One more question.... I read where a couple of users noticed better fat loss to their mid section when applied to their abs. Is this true? Thanks man.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One more question.... I read where a couple of users noticed better fat loss to their mid section when applied to their abs. Is this true? Thanks man.
I haven't tried the abdominals specifically but inner thigh and across my hips yes! I've played around with spots that have a more pronounced vascular presence and within 10-20mins there is a sign of something happening. The only place I won't apply is my feet and balls lol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TD definitely has a localized effect, as well as systemic.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
If we buy the epic unleashed from your website will you still have it in stock, unlike nutraplanet. It comes out to be the same price after coupon