El1minate with Animal Stak?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone! Just a quick question: would stacking El1minate with Animal Stak at maintenance calories work well for getting my strength/energy up while achieving "drier" physique? Since El1minate is a single ingredient product, I figured it would probably be very straightforward to use. If so, should I take 1 capsule three times a day (75mg/day) for 4 weeks, or does the dose need to be tapered near the end (say, 3/3/2/1)?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're all set to dose full bore the whole time. As you're not coming off a cycle rebound estro isn't an issue

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I am not coming off a cycle, although I have used Ostar1ne three months ago during a cut (nothing drastic, only 15mg/day), and the product certainly delivered. I can write a log/report about this run next week if you guys are interested.

I would now like to do an 8-week natural "cycle": Animal M-Stak with Anafuse, followed by Stak with El1minate (and still running Anafuse). I have enough Anafuse for 8 weeks, and my goal would be to eat around 300 over maintenance for the first month and add some lean mass, and then -- as I mentioned earlier -- eat at maintenance with additional fasted cardio trying to achieve a dryer physique. Is 75mg of arimistane ED good for this? Is there any reason to increase the dose to 100mg? I'm not trying to crush my estro obviously, but on the other hand Arimistane is certainly not Letro or even Aromasin. I don't have that much experience with this compound, so what can I expect from 4 weeks @ 75-100mg? Can it be used safely for more than 4 weeks, and is there any reason to do so?

Additionally, I'll be using Syntha-6 protein, ON Creatine, Orange Triad Multi and 3-4g of Fish Oil every day.

Again, thank you for your help!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would stick to 75mg as, like you said, you don't want to crush estro. Plus your joints will prob get achy and sore with more then 75mg (many people can't even handle this much).

As for the length, you can run up to 8 weeks without issue. I would take at least a 4 week break after that though to let things normalize a bit.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I will stick to 75mg and re-evaluate after 4 weeks. Maybe I could write a review some time in late May. Thanks, man!