New Website, Weekly Deal, and Affiliate Program!

1. New Website, Weekly Deal, and Affiliate Program!

Olympus Labs is proud to announce a few new features on the Olympus Labs website!

Olympus Labs is now accepting for the first time ever direct sales on its website to all consumers and AM users. Currently we are offering checkout by both PayPal and a credit card processor named Stripe. Simply add whichever products you'd like to purchase to your cart to initiate the checkout process. You will then be asked to enter in your billing / shipping information and create an account to receive tracking information and updates once your order ships. Use any one of the codes in my signature or any reps signature to receive the appropriate discount, and please remember to click the link in my signature or any reps signature before shopping to allow that rep to earn commission.

Shipping: 5.99 Flat Rate in the US , 7.99 per item internationally!

Subscription Program:
    Is there an Olympus Labs item you purchase every month? Olympus Labs is proud to offer its subscription program where you can either subscribe to a product via Paypal or by credit card. There are no contracts or commitment periods so feel free to subscribe and unsubscribe for any desirable period of time. There are extra discount initiatives which will be explained below. Please see posts below for further information on our subscription program

Weekly Deal:
    Olympus Labs is proud to present their weekly deal program where each week they present a different item that users can save tremendous amounts of money when buying in bulk. This is a great opportunity for friends, family, military, police, firemen personnel, and all other users to save money when buying in bulk. Each Weekly Deal includes 12 units for the highlighted price.

Affiliate Program:
    Olympus Labs is proud to announce its Affiliate Program. The Affiliate Program is open to everyone! Simply sign up as an affiliate and start earning cash today! Olympus Labs’s Affiliate Program allows affiliates to earn cash back on all sales generated by the affiliate’s followers / networking circle, while those that use the affiliate’s codes (as described below) can save up to 35% off items ordered through the Olympus Labs website. See Below for full details on how the Affiliate Program works.
    *AM members are not allowed to use their referral links on AnabolicMinds.com instead encouraged to use THEIR own channels.

Olympus-Labs.com
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

2. Affiliate Program
    Olympus Labs is proud to announce its Affiliate Program. The Affiliate Program is open to everyone! Simply sign up as an affiliate and start earning cash today! Olympus Labs’s Affiliate Program allows affiliates to earn cashback on all sales generated by the affiliate’s followers / networking circle, while those that use the affiliate’s codes (as described below) can save up to 35% off items ordered through the Olympus Labs website.

Affiliate Incentives:

1. All affiliates will get a 30% off code to share with their followers / networking circle. The code is applicable to all products on the Olympus Labs website.

2. All affiliates will get a 35% off code to share with their followers / networking circle. The code is only applicable to product subscriptions.

3. Affiliate’s will earn $5 on each item sold on the website if his or her followers use the affiliate’s referral link, regardless of if the user uses a coupon code or not.

4. Affiliate’s will earn $5 per month on each subscription item during the valid subscription period if his or her followers use the affiliate’s referral link to make a subscription.

*The coupon codes that affiliates get for item and subscription sales will serve as incentives for attracting sales. Customers do not need to use
    coupon codes in order for the affiliate to earn commission. The Affiliate’s referral link will track total sales accumulated and will be fully trackable in
    our backend system.

How to sign up as an Affiliate:

1. Sign up to become an Affiliate.

2. You will automatically be emailed complete login information. Be sure to check spam folder if you do not get an email within five minutes.

3. Once logged in you will be able to see your affiliate link, use this link when advertising in order to start earning commissions on all sales generated.

3. We will contact you within 24-48 hours to request more information in order for us to fully set up your affiliate account.

4. Once approved as an affiliate, you will be emailed and provided unique codes for advertising. These codes will allow your followers / networking circle to save money on all purchases made at Olympus Labs

5. Track all sales and monitor your affiliate performance by logging in to your affiliate account.

6. All affiliate payouts will be handled on a monthly basis at the end of every month.

*Affiliate’s networking circle / followers must use your unique referral link to purchase items from Olympus Labs in order for your sales and commissions to register on the backend.

*Affiliate’s networking circle / followers must enter the coupon codes that are designated to you in order to receive discounts and save money when shopping at the Olympus Labs website.

*Affiliate’s make $5 on EVERY item sold and affiliate’s followers / networking circle are eligible to save between 30-35% off when using the appropriate coupon codes.

*If the affiliate’s follower / networking circle subscribes to an Olympus Labs product, affiliate is granted $5 per month for each subscribed item, for the total duration of the subscription period.

*If a user is granted a refund or return on their purchase affiliates account will be debited their commission earned on that sale.

*If a user ends their subscription the affiliate will stop receiving their commission towards that product

*Groupon Deals and Apparel are not eligible for the affiliate program.

•   

3. Subscription Policy

Users who subscribe will automatically be billed on a monthly basis until their subscription is manually cancelled. There are no annual contracts or commitments but OL strongly encourages users to subscribe for at least two months before making any decisions of cancellation. Users who subscribe are eligible for larger-than-normal discounts as a form of incentive for subscribing. Subscription payment is taken securely via our credit card processor (Stripe) or by PayPal. If you have any questions regarding product subscriptions please contact us using the “Contact Us” form at the bottom
    of the website.

4. guys these are great opportunity and discounts... Sign up today and start saving

5. conquer every month, this is perfect
    •   

6. Great opportunity for those with a social media following.

7. Never run out of your favourite products and save money in the process, win-win!

8. Oh I'm in here

9. how do i sign up to get on the insider deals?
    Army Veteran. OEF.

10. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    how do i sign up to get on the insider deals?
    The form to fill out to sign up for their emails is literally at the bottom of like every page of the website lol
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    The form to fill out to sign up for their emails is literally at the bottom of like every page of the website lol
    oh i thought that was just to ask questions LOL. ok thanks
    Army Veteran. OEF.

12. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    oh i thought that was just to ask questions LOL. ok thanks
    Oh maybe it is idk. I signed up a long time ago so don't fully remember how I did
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

13. Is the DERMASTRENGTH UNLEASHED still more biovalible than the new STR3NGTH UNLEASHED? And is the TRANSDERMAL Epicatechin more biovalible than the caps?

14. Quote Originally Posted by m1kehd View Post
    Is the DERMASTRENGTH UNLEASHED still more biovalible than the new STR3NGTH UNLEASHED? And is the TRANSDERMAL Epicatechin more biovalible than the caps?
    I replied in the Q&A thread..
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

15. I have ordered 2 bottles of Strenght unleashed and 2 bottles of Epic unleashed to Sweden now. Im going to run it for 8weeks so I can only take 2caps/ day from each. Is it best to take both strenght caps in the morning with food and the epic 2 caps PWO?

16. Quote Originally Posted by m1kehd View Post
    I have ordered 2 bottles of Strenght unleashed and 2 bottles of Epic unleashed to Sweden now. Im going to run it for 8weeks so I can only take 2caps/ day from each. Is it best to take both strenght caps in the morning with food and the epic 2 caps PWO?
    That is the recommended dose yes. You don't necessarily have to take the SU in the morning but if it is convenient for you to dose it pre-wo all the better.

17. Can someone post the link to the website?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Zachman808 View Post
    Can someone post the link to the website?
    Right in my signature:
    www.Olympus-labs.com

Our sister site is: http://olympusuk.com

19. I'm searches for lgd and it doesn't come up?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zachman808 View Post
    I'm searches for lgd and it doesn't come up?
    Not available direct from our website.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jim Stoppani's 11 week "up and down" program
    By ItalianoGuy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. New Affiliate Program
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag Labs