Optimal Ep1c dosing?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second run of Ep1c and this time was considering 2 pills on non-workout days. Anyone notice any difference with this dosing as opposed to 1 pill on off days?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my second run of Ep1c and this time was considering 2 pills on non-workout days. Anyone notice any difference with this dosing as opposed to 1 pill on off days?
Cannot speak in terms of difference, but I dosed 2 caps everyday. Had a great run, 8 weeks.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dose 2 caps pre-workout only. I would have liked to dose everyday, but 2 caps preworkout treats me great and it makes the bottle last longer.

So if you dose 2 on and 1 off, it would be better then what I did, and i really like Ep1c lol.

There is a thread with a lot of great suggestion...anyone know which one im talking about?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dose 2 caps pre-workout only. I would have liked to dose everyday, but 2 caps preworkout treats me great and it makes the bottle last longer.

So if you dose 2 on and 1 off, it would be better then what I did, and i really like Ep1c lol.

There is a thread with a lot of great suggestion...anyone know which one im talking about?
This would be a solid approach. I would recommend dosing Ep1c everyday to reap maximal benefits, and so far I've found a higher dose pre-WO to be successful as well.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This would be a solid approach. I would recommend dosing Ep1c everyday to reap maximal benefits, and so far I've found a higher dose pre-WO to be successful as well.
I second this approach..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In short you really can't go wrong.

Daily approach for better results hands down.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
In short you really can't go wrong.

Daily approach for better results hands down.
I'm going to run 2 caps every day for around 3 months. Last time I ran 2 caps on workout days and 1 on off days. It will be interesting to see the difference.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it treats you!