Competition Cycle - Becoming a Demi-God

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Greetings guys, new to the forum.

Some stats on me, I'm 31 yo, 5'10" 187lb, 10% bf. Was on an Ostarine, Ep1c, DermaStr3ngth cycle with huge success. Was so amazed by OL products I stocked up heavily on their PH's prior to the ban in place. Here is my upcoming cycle for a physique competition in Branson, MO for May 16:

Dermatr3st - Weeks 1-8
DermaFury - Weeks 4-12
DermaTr3n - Weeks 7-12
The1 - Weeks 4-12
Ar1macare Pro - Weeks 1-12
Adex on hand (Max Pep)
Transform on hand
HCG - 500 IU/wk
Clomid on hand, would like to take it while on cycle to not have heavy suppression.
NAC on hand
Flaxseed Oil
Might get a cholesterol supplement for HDL/LDL
Cissus by SNS
Ep1c and Conqu3r (Stim free) pre workout

PCT:
HCG
Clomid
Sup3r PCT

Hope this is the demigod comp cycle. Can't wait to start this very soon, this is my first physique show and I will upload pics as I recomp. Would like diet tips from you guys and dosage recommendations for me. I am gluten, dairy, and pork free. I stick with beef protein by MuscleTech but might go to another protein without creatine to assist in water shedding. Need diuretic recommendations as well but have a good idea on hyper hydrating and cutting down. Roy and the guys at OL are amazing, and Max is the **** at Nutriverse. Peace my brothers.

Zane-Mania

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting stuff man!
bcazo

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure running Clomid on cycle is going to keep you from being suppressed. The Trest should combat all the usual side effects of suppression i.e. Lethargy, libido. The 1 will also aid with these.

Have you ever ran a stack of this nature before?

Also not sure if you meant you were going to use the Ep1c on cycle or in pct.

Grab some Inhibit P by SNS for prolactin control due to the Tren as well.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, meant to put in my supplement list, I do have SNS Inhibit-P to run when introducing the DermaTr3n. My past with PH cycles were:

LG Sciences Trifecta Stack
Standalone Epistane Cycle (bad joint pain after 6 week cycle)

I would like to know if taking 1000 IU of HCG/wk would keep my natty levels up and just hold the climid until PCT. Definitely will run Transform along with DermaTrest.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Have you played around with macros much to find what you respond well to?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
As far as food goes? For me I eat 200-220g protein with 175g carba

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As far as food goes? For me I eat 200-220g protein with 175g carba
Do you track total calorie intake as well?

If trying to cut down/recomp you'll obviously want to eat a touch below maintenance with a majority of carb consumption coming peri workout.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has been debate if hcg actually keeps test levels up on cycle or if it just prevents testicular atrophy. Either way, to keep the boys working on a hardcore cycle is a bonus in itself.

I think your set-up is pretty good. Except for a one week overlap you are only using 3 compounds at a time. I think the trick is going to be dosage times with all the TD applications. Don't think there are the acute PWO benefits to Tren as there would be with The 1 and DFury and DTrest. So that is at least one application that could be spread out.

Start low and gauge your tolerance to all this. Should be a sick run. As far as a pre contest diet, well I'll leave that to someone who could actually help you. My knowledge there is pretty everyday simple, not contest worthy!! Lol

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate your responses guys. Yeah I'm going to gradually go up on the doses, a fellow friend of mine recommended the following doses to attain on my cycle:

DermaTr3st 100mg
DermaFury 150mg
DermaTr3n 120mg
THE1 75mg

The one week overlap of Transdermals is going to be a lot of applying, I make it easy on myself as I rotate spots quite frequently. I already have very good cholesterol numbers, is the Ar1macare Pro taking 4 caps a day going to be enough on cycle support for this beast of a stack? Also with P inhibit and the DermaTr3n doses, is 1 pill enough or is more needed?

A fellow competitor is recommending me cut out all red meat by the end of the month (I don't count my beef protein powder by muscletech), sticking with chicken, lean turkey, lean fish, eggs for protein sources. No heavy carbs within the 5 hour window of bedtime. Heavy carbs consisting of brown rice, gf oats, sweet potato, plain baked potato. I hope to achieve 3000-4000 cals bulking, then 2000-3000 cals March, 1500-2000 cals April, 1000-1500 cals May before the show.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take 2 Inhibit P per day. 4 caps ACarePro should be good, but blood pressure probably being the side effect of most concern, you can supplement extra hawthorne berry and celery seed extract.

Also I experienced sleeplessness at 60 and 90 mg of Tr3n orally, so be prepared with a light sleep aid. 50mg of Benadryl did the trick for me.

It's a monster cycle, so being prepared on all angles will be crucial to managing it.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I do have ZMA I take before bed, 3 caps by SNS. I might get some Benadryl just in case. Believe me I know a lot to not getting the best sleep. I suffer with moderate adrenal fatigue due to AAS abuse, if I'm up past 11 pm my cortisol will jump and have a tough time falling asleep. It will be crucial I'm in bed by 10 each night to help my adrenals out more. After a Deca (400mg/wk) and Sustanon (500mg/wk) cycle 4-5 years ago where I swear the Sustanon I got from overseas was bunk, my HPTA has never been the same. Stuff is ridiculous at shutting you down and mixed in with someone predisposed like myself to a weak hormone system to begin with, was very damaging.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Sure will man ill post pre and competition day photos. I love OL btw maybe one day I could be a guinea pig for them on supplements.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear it. Cordycepin looks intriguing and sure would be something if a GH secretagogue was developed. Im interested in taking MK-677 after this cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also to get a little more attention, once you get ready to run this, I suggest starting a log in the Anabolics, Cycle Info Section. Would get a larger audience over there.

Would keep the thread title...It's an attention getter!!