OL Products

pword

Awards
Hello,

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area. I am hoping someone can put my mind at ease. I ordered a few OL products from prohormone warehouse on 12/15 and 12/18. I received a partial fulfillment from my 12/18 order. I have reached out to PHW via email with no luck. I am sure they are busy with the ban and holidays.

Are there any OL reps who have a contact at prohormone warehouse that I can PM? I just need someone to put my mind at ease. I have invested a few hundred dollars and just want to be sure things are okay.

Thank you!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hello, Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area. I am hoping someone can put my mind at ease. I ordered a few OL products from prohormone warehouse on 12/15 and 12/18. I received a partial fulfillment from my 12/18 order. I have reached out to PHW via email with no luck. I am sure they are busy with the ban and holidays. Are there any OL reps who have a contact at prohormone warehouse that I can PM? I just need someone to put my mind at ease. I have invested a few hundred dollars and just want to be sure things are okay. Thank you!
Sorry you are having a hard time with the retailer!! Unfortunately we have no control over their shipping... I would continue to email or call them. With the ban its possible they are out or waiting for a shipment? Good luck and keep us updated

pword

Awards
Thanks man. I've also tried calling and haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. A lot of people are posting on their Facebook page with a similar story. I'll give it some more time but I may have to end up calling the bank to see if I can get my money back. I've ordered from them before and never had a problem.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks man. I've also tried calling and haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. A lot of people are posting on their Facebook page with a similar story. I'll give it some more time but I may have to end up calling the bank to see if I can get my money back. I've ordered from them before and never had a problem.
I would be patient give it another week a lot of people are off on vacation during the holidays so they may be short staffed as well

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems there is an alarming number of individuals having issues with that retailer. I hope everything gets resolved soon though!

pword

Awards
Yeah, I think they could have done a better job at keeping everyone informed. The time it has taken to fulfill the order isn't the issue; rather, it is the lack of communication. Thanks everyone at OL for taking the time to message me. Hopefully, there will be some good news in the next few weeks.