stim for non-stim conquer

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so conquer is actually very similar in some aspects to a product that will be released in germany soon and possibly thee non-stim has the best formula on the market.
in my iiking the stim one is too heavily focusing on cholinergics though. how about olympus brings out a pill form stimulant targetting other neurotrnsmitters to stack with stim free conquer, so that people have a choice which kind of feeling they prefer. for me it seems for example that a-gpc makes me depressed and higenamine paranoid.
too much dopamine or too much serotonin make me either paranoid or overly sensitive, but the right combination with the right amount of norepinephrine can make for a good feeling stim. i did find the perfect combination basically but it couldn't be made due to a silly law in germany, which prohibits me from using dlpa, so needed to switch to tyrosine. dlpa has some significant effects though that tyrosine cannot replicate.

amp was banned too but seems certain pea-analogues actually work even better and people have reported incredible mood.
basically i would try to target serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and the opioidergic system.

any plans on releasing such a product? can be used as an energy supp or for weight loss as well.
i can definitely give some input too if interested.

best regards
redman

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man thanks for the input and def. thanks for shining light on how those compounds affect you personally. At the moment with the ban we are really pushing ideas and the envelope of our Natural line and we love new ideas.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
contact me if you want some ideas on relatively simple but effective stim formulas. it really depends on the combination.
i made one with only 190mg caffeine and you feel like you are floating, it is really strong, yet you feel relaxed but effortlessly energetic. it is part of a preworkout that will be released for sampling in germany end of the month. mot people only use half or 3/4. everything is highly dosed, therefore that still gives effective amounts of non-stims but it is crazy how it turned out with the low caffeine content. i was sure we would need to increase it, since we had it double when amp was part of the prototype, but when amp was replaced with something else, it now actually feels stronger, despite people taking in only 100mg caffeine or just over.