An "EP1C" Adventure

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Started my PCT from my Beast Biotech SPAWN today, so I'm ready to do my first dose of TD EP1C. I'm doing PCT Toremifene 60/60/30/30. And dosing TD EP1C at 1ml at night after showering. Can't wait to see where this EP1C Adventure takes me.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First....yeah buddy.

Enjoy brother. Very very very looking forward to try this myself.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
In this! Are those the only 2 components for your PCT?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judging by the other logs, this should be a sweet addition to your PCT.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In this Beast!!!

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I wanted to throw in a OTC PCT or some DAA. Also have some OL Orsta on hand. But wasn't sure if OL REPS wanted it just to be the TD EP1C so they could see/hear results from it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to throw in a OTC PCT or some DAA. Also have some OL Orsta on hand. But wasn't sure if OL REPS wanted it just to be the TD EP1C so they could see/hear results from it.
No dude add in your PCT supps, PCT accordingly

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
No dude add in your PCT supps, PCT accordingly
This is exactly why I asked. PCT is still a must bro.
I agree with the others use a correct PCT.. But I would leave OSTA out until the TD Ep1c is done than jump on it... ;) You'll enjoy it better this way you'll get the benefits spread over a longer period of time and help solidify them gains!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subed man this should help you maintin the gains

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Not much to report yet. Maybe a little more body temperature? When I apply at night after I shower, later on I seem to a little warm and sweat a little. Is this normal?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Not much to report yet. Maybe a little more body temperature? When I apply at night after I shower, later on I seem to a little warm and sweat a little. Is this normal?
Yes it is, a lot of guys report more sweating

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Whats going on brother? Getting those killer DOMS yet?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Sorry late update. Holidays, family busy doing things. Like I reported earlier sweating a little bit more than usual. Feeling a bit fuller. Also my wife said that it looked like I lost weight but I didn't. She said I looked harder and filled out. Also I seem to be cramping more and need more water and my hunger went up.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sorry late update. Holidays, family busy doing things. Like I reported earlier sweating a little bit more than usual. Feeling a bit fuller. Also my wife said that it looked like I lost weight but I didn't. She said I looked harder and filled out. Also I seem to be cramping more and need more water and my hunger went up.
No big deal.. That update was worth the wait!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice feedback so far! I never experienced any increased hunger, but the sweating is noticeable when taken pre-WO. How are you dosing? Only at night?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Only at night after showering. Didnt want to put on pre-WO cause sweating more when working out and rubbing off on my clothes. Hunger part may not be from TD EP1C I just seemed to be a little more hungry than usual.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Haven't gone back to the gym since the last time I updated. Well still sweating a little more than usual and body temperature seems to up. Looks like I leaned and out a little. I be hitting the gym on Wednesday so I'll update again. I think I need to bump up my food and calories. My wife said now I'm getting skinny.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't gone back to the gym since the last time I updated. Well still sweating a little more than usual and body temperature seems to up. Looks like I leaned and out a little. I be hitting the gym on Wednesday so I'll update again. I think I need to bump up my food and calories. My wife said now I'm getting skinny.
Eat up BIG DOG!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome news man! Glad the leaning effect is so real! How's the vascularity?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Nice!! Get your butt in the gym and get them gains!!! :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Did you kill those sessions or what?? Lol

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Sorry guys I only worked out 1 day last week. My baby was really sick then yes I'm sick now. Still trying to get over it. Hopefully this week I'll hit it more than 1 day.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys I only worked out 1 day last week. My baby was really sick then yes I'm sick now. Still trying to get over it. Hopefully this week I'll hit it more than 1 day.
We forgive ya but hopefully crunch time is on the way :) hopefully you all get well soon in all seriousness though

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Yes sir! Hitting the gym tomorrow. One update I have noticed that when I apply to my forearms and rub them both together I get a warm feeling and tingle. I don't have that feeling when I apply to my chest neck shoulders or arms. Could it be just me? It also seems when applied there my body temperature goes up more.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I got that feeling on my arms shoulders chest and abs

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yes sir! Hitting the gym tomorrow. One update I have noticed that when I apply to my forearms and rub them both together I get a warm feeling and tingle. I don't have that feeling when I apply to my chest neck shoulders or arms. Could it be just me? It also seems when applied there my body temperature goes up more.

Any updates big dog???

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Not much. Just at times I feel my body temperature rise just a bit and sweat. Looks like my body fat drop a bit. And my wife hates me looking skinny. I just added some 20mg Orsta on Sunday. Maybe that will kick it up a bit.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Not much. Just at times I feel my body temperature rise just a bit and sweat. Looks like my body fat drop a bit. And my wife hates me looking skinny. I just added some 20mg Orsta on Sunday. Maybe that will kick it up a bit.
Wish you would of told use u were going to stack it... How are you going to be able to judge your results??

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I just did that for 2 days only. Not going to throw Orsta in till later. Just don't really feel much on 1ml.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just did that for 2 days only. Not going to throw Orsta in till later. Just don't really feel much on 1ml.
See how 1.5 treats you. One of our other testers upped it and said it made all the difference for him.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How's the workouts coming along?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Yes. Sorry had some family issues. But I did finish the bottle. It was ok but didn't feel that much effects of vascularity or hardness like oral form. The only thing I felt was a spike in body temperature. I did drop some wieght but not much but not what I was looking for.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Sorry had some family issues. But I did finish the bottle. It was ok but didn't feel that much effects of vascularity or hardness like oral form. The only thing I felt was a spike in body temperature. I did drop some wieght but not much but not what I was looking for.
How much is some? Any idea where your BF% sits?