Ep15tane perfect cycle without SERM

mnewgen1110

Awards
Hi guys, I'm starting an epistane perfect cycle and can't get my hands on SERM legally. I tried going to naps-gear and onemedstore and when I go to checkout my cart, it require payment via bank credit. It's quite weird so I canceled it. My main question is, would it be ok to take the elim1nate in place of a SERM along with super pct and mhp t bomb test booster during my pct? I have searched for hours for two days and cannot find a clear answer.

This is what I plan to do (just started day 1 yesterday):

Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45
Ar1macare pro 2/3/3/3/3/3
Milk thistle 140mg twice daily

PCT:
super pct: 4/4/3/3/2/1
mhp t bomb test booster: 3 caps twice daily

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I do not want to get gyno or other bad sides... thanks!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
You're going to want to go with a SERM bro. There are plenty of research chem sites that have what ya need. Google or check out some of the board sponsors.

mnewgen1110

Awards
Thanks Canes325. I found two research chem sites that has the liquid serms but luckily for me, my friend hooked me up with Clomid so I will be taking that 50/50/25/25. After doing some extensive research via Google, sources say Epistane is a mild cycle with mild side effects. I would say in my personal experience so far on my third week, that it is not mild. I experienced very bad back pumps, lethargy, acne in random places, and worse- started to shut down after the 2nd week (gf not too happy :/). On the positive side, I am getting stronger and it's still soon to see results. I can't wait til pct so I can focus on maintaining my gains.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
Get some taurine amigo for the pumps....start at 5g and plan accordingly.
enjoy the rest of the ride!

mnewgen1110

Awards
thanks teoteo, I will be grabbing some taurine today! As for the shutdown, does anyone know what to recommend to keep libido up? On the epistane bottle from OL, it says that it increase sex drive and libido but for my case it's not really happening. I wanted to take test booster while on cycle but heard it's a waste and don't want too much test to convert to estrogen so I decided to save the booster for pct

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
You might get some dermacrine as a mild test base....otherwise you could stack epi with trest...in the latter case you ll definately be needing some transform or other AI.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Taurine for the back pumps. As for lethargy, after checking your BP add in some caffeine if it's not too high. Also you can try adding in 100-200mg of DHEA. Or a DHT derivative like stano if you can find it,although it is kinda late at 3wks in. Good luck!

ETA- Dermacrine would be solid.

mnewgen1110

Awards
thanks a lot guys, I'll be doing more research and looking around for those mentioned!

mnewgen1110

Awards
Since the ban went through, how or where can we buy more prohormones? Seems like the only ones that are available now are the 1-andro ones. I'm sure the ban won't stop people from selling/buying...?

mnewgen1110

Awards
Do yall know which sites? I looked at orbit and they are all out of stock :/ Wish I would have stocked up before the ban, but didn't have the funds until now...

mnewgen1110

Awards
Believe me, that's the first place I looked lol. I was thinking maybe some underground sites that I don't know about. But it's cool, I'll ask my buddies to see if they know