DermaTrest

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't seem to find any good info running this for 12 or so weeks? How does it feel? Like a test cycle and similar results? Like to give it a go with a oral dose preworkout just expensive if not on par with test feel and results? Thank you

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running it now. I can't tell you if it's similar to test or not though as I've never run actual test. It seems that it actually tanked my libido but I did gain on ton of weight...too much in my opinion and not all good weight. A ton of bloat and some mild strength gains. It's pretty cheap on Nutraplanet right now because of the ban. I ran it at 50 mg twice per day 12 hours apart, so a total of 100 mg.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No libido sucks. Thought maybe a 12 week cycle but maybe not if libido is an issue.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm shutdown on dmz but with trest my libido is fairly high. Energy feels normal and not crazy aggressive like advertised. I agree, you will get bloated and next week I'll knw how much of my strength is from trest because I'm dropping dmz then. 8-10 week cycles had been ran around this forum with not much problem.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I don't bloat usually but maybe treat would bloat me, guess I will have to try.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I know it helps my libido and lethargy big time. I love it. I can say yes it makes you bloat but for me it was off and on. Don't if it was what I was eating to cause more bloat feeling. I'm finishing a cycle which I was running TR3ST caps 50mg preworkout then DermaTrest 1ml (50mg) at night after showering. Nonworkout days I would space caps out through out the day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it helps my libido and lethargy big time. I love it. I can say yes it makes you bloat but for me it was off and on. Don't if it was what I was eating to cause more bloat feeling. I'm finishing a cycle which I was running TR3ST caps 50mg preworkout then DermaTrest 1ml (50mg) at night after showering. Nonworkout days I would space caps out through out the day.
My libido dropped within days of starting the cycle and I bloat up like a balloon. It's not as bad as it was when I started but I still feel super bloated at the end of the day. When I wake in the morning there is virtually no bloat...But as the day wares on it's like I'm a balloon slowly being blown up.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Ran trest for 6 weeks w triumph and yea I gained a good 18-20lbs not all good and a good 3-5 of bloat. My libido was fine if not great as well as energy but again much shorter than what you were thinking

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24