PH Liquidation Sale Discount Codes

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well everybody knows the bad news by now. But the good news is that all Olympus Labs prohormones are going for killer discounts. So thought we'd throw a few of our best distributors discount codes up for you guys to get what you can, while you can. Will update these as they change.

Nutri-verse.com : enter PHSALE30 upon checkout for 30% off

Orbitnutrition.com : enter code BAN20 upon checkout for 20% off

Nutraplanet.com : no code needed, prices on our products are already marked down.

Get what you want now, the stock is just going to get thinner in the coming days.

And this is merely a minor setback in the grand scheme of things. Olympus Labs will be here with several natural options and guidance along the way. The journey continues...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no doubt the Demigods will endure and conquer!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are here to stay...one door closes, other ones will open.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Hey so if osta is on sale does that mean nutra will not carry it anymore? I realize you will still make it.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe they will still carry it.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Phsale30 is still only on their select OL products correct?

Travenberger

Awards
Make sizeupsupplements have a sale better than 15% haha

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most retailers are already short or steadily still selling stock so they aren't pressured to blow out our inventory.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Just wait till time starts running out and some web retailers will be forced to blowout the remaining stock. It happened with SD, it will happen with this ban as well. Patience
If I'm worng...good thing I saw this coming a long time ago. I have plenty to last myself a very very long time

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I put multiple PH's in my cart the discount dosnt work on most the products.
You're right bro, I'm sorry. Here is the list from my email:

All Stock Below is 30% off! Use Coupon Code "PHSALE30" at checkout to receive savings.

Halo-100 by Olympus Labs

DermaFury by Olympus Labs

DYMETHAZI9E by Olympus Labs

Stenabol by Olympus Labs

TransFORM by Olympus Labs

T-VAR 20 by LGI

Epi-Elite

Stano-Elite

Tren-Elite

Ultradrol Elite

Mithras 10 by LGI

Msten 10 by LGI

Epi 10

Alpha M60

LMG 25

DMZ 15

Halo 25

Alpha 20

Mag 25

Mechabol

Havoc

Furuza 50

Epi 150 by Genetech

Halo 350

Halo

Astan-50

11-X

Brawn

Mbol 25

Monster by Reaction

Black Stinger by NRGX Labs

Nightmare by Chaotic Labs

Mayhem by Chaotic Labs

Viking by Warrior Labs

Halotest Platinum

Trenplexx by GPL

Decaplexx 850

Testplexx 450

PCT rx 650

Tren-V 600

Winabol by GenXLabs

Finaflex 1-andro

Xtreme Epi-drol

Xtreme Shred

Xtreme DMZ

Xtreme H50

Xtreme PCT

SUST 250

Stenadrol 10

Msten Rx by Ironmag

Super DMZ 2.0 by Black stone

Super Trenabol

Halo Elite

Mad Man Elite

Altered Mass

Genetic Psycho

Abomination

Mutated muscle

Androgeddon

Ncineration

Wicked PCT

Formeron

Andro Bomb

Halobolin

Katadrol 3.0

Helladrol

Quad Stack

eStrength

PCT 350 by Double Dragon

Decaplexx by GPL

DMZ suspension by AAR

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. I'm pretty sure elim1nate isn't going anywhere. Can anyone confirm please?

muscle inc.

Awards
What's the deal with the Halo-100 at Nutraplanet? Ordered some days ago, but it just says more info coming, limited stock. Now that the ban law has been signed am I out of luck?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal with the Halo-100 at Nutraplanet? Ordered some days ago, but it just says more info coming, limited stock. Now that the ban law has been signed am I out of luck?
Funny, I ordered two bottles 4 days ago and it's still waiting on fulfillment. Nutri-verse has never taken this long, but I'm sure they have their hands full with the ban

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I have 2 open orders same thing. I'm sure they're slammed. I'm not the slightest bit worried. That site has the best CS I've ever dealt with.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
And I have 2 open orders same thing. I'm sure they're slammed. I'm not the slightest bit worried. That site has the best CS I've ever dealt with.
I just OL didn't cut production leaving retailers empty. Or even retailers not placing orders.

Edit- OL's site doesn't even show PH's as a product to purchase anymore.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I just OL didn't cut production leaving retailers empty. Or even retailers not placing orders. Edit- OL's site doesn't even show PH's as a product to purchase anymore.
We took everything off the site due to the ban...

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
We took everything off the site due to the ban...
Understandably so. Not saying OL or anyone will leave us hanging. But I want to place more orders through nutri-verse, or other online retailers but want to know IF those orders will be filled. Do you know if OL is cutting production, or even not shipping out. Either way I want some more halo-100 dammit lmao! Thanks for the response bcazo!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I just talked to nutris CS about my halo 100 order. Which was placed on the 15th.
He said they still haven't gotten their shipment from OL yet. Tuesday all halo orders will ship.

Halo-100 was rushed to release due to the ban.
All should be good to go Tuesday.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Yep max told me the same thing. Also they were doing helladrol for 45% off but are sold out now.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Any active Nutri-Verse coupon for Olympus products?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any active Nutri-Verse coupon for Olympus products?
I think with some much being sold lately on the PH side that the previous weeks codes are expired but I will check when I get home and Pm ya

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Funny, I ordered two bottles 4 days ago and it's still waiting on fulfillment. Nutri-verse has never taken this long, but I'm sure they have their hands full with the ban
Mine has shipped. Ordered 4 bottles of the halo100

alphale028

Awards
is there anywhere I still pick up a bottle or 2 of TransForm? I found out about the ph ban late so I guess I'm screwed?!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
is there anywhere I still pick up a bottle or 2 of TransForm? I found out about the ph ban late so I guess I'm screwed?!
Most big retailers dropped all banned items as distributors have the heftiest of fines if caught distributing. I personally know nutriverse and nutraplanet are out but strong and orbit may have little stock left, but I doubt it

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Would piss me off if orbit still had transform stock. Been waiting on mine since the 13th:eek5: So unless it's just me getting screwed I'd look elsewhere.

alphale028

Awards
Most big retailers dropped all banned items as distributors have the heftiest of fines if caught distributing. I personally know nutriverse and nutraplanet are out but strong and orbit may have little stock left, but I doubt it
Yea I've looked everywhere I found one place but not sure if it's legit. scared to waste $$$