Q and A for Olympus labs HALO-100 **NEW***

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
HALO-100 by Olympus Labs

halo4.png

halo 1.png

Olympus is now carrying everyone's favorite compound Halo at both a great value and flexible dosing. HALO-100 is one of the most popular compounds on the market and is considered good for beginners due to it's reputation for minimal side effects and gains that are relatively easy to maintain after the cycle is complete.

HALO-100 will produce exceptional lean body mass without any water weight or bloating. It can be use during phases of cutting, recomping and bulking, since your diet will pretty much determine the kind of results you see.

As only OLYMPUS can we are giving you a properly dosed product that only needs 1 bottle to run a successful cycle 25mg per capsule with a 120 count!!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Guy's be on the look out this is going to hit NutraPlant by December 16!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This! Will be another big seller at Orbit I am sure
I agree.

Ima have to run halo again at a high dose. Never went passed 50mg. Going for that 100mg :) spring or summer time fun

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
That's what I heard. I believe in a few weeks it'll be a problem
Yep it passed. So grab as much as you can. I'm gonna wait for the crazy sales. When SD got banned I remember getting it for 6 bucks a bottle

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Heard congress passed the bill on the ban smfh
I've been trying to research this. Where can I look around for this in depth? The things I have seen has very little info on the purpose and its effects on the DS going forward

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 4 of these bad boys at nutraplanet.

Check out there sale going on.
Phsale30 for 30%off.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Will cycle assist and stuff like sup3r pct also be banned?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posting it on other forums too!!! Let's do this brothers!!!

Benjishearer

Awards
Hi, just got some halo 100 and curious to its effects on blood pressure

Seen several articles stating it should not impact blood pressure due to no androgenic effect but some threads stating their bp went through the roof.

I've run a few PH's and although normally my bp is fine most compounds tend to spike mine so trying to find one with low risks for bp.

I sup the usual HB. Celery etc

ybg

Awards
I've found it in a European store but I wonder if it's legit.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've found it in a European store but I wonder if it's legit.
I believe it is still legal over there, or was the last time I did research on it.

ybg

Awards
I'll try to reach ol uk and see what they think.
Any rep in here that can help me on the matter?

ybg

Awards
What did he say?
They have stopped producing it and are looking for a way to resume production in a way that it can be sold legally. I have also contacted some well known European shops as well as ol uk but none of them has it or is willing to sell it.

Now regarding xsports-nutrition that seems to have it in stock, i wouldn't trust them as no one has ever reported anything about them, positive or negative, and ol uk does not seem to sell their stuff directly to them.

I hope that they'll find a way to bring us back halo. If not, i'm going to try GoldStar halo. Does anyone have experience with this brand?